Groups

So how do we feel today?

How are we all today? I am sluggish and feeling a little bit chunky after the last few days.

12 Comments

yeah i'm blobbing a bit :whistling:

All that running in your avvy should keep you fit

Original Poster

jeany123;7357569

jeany123;7357569

Oh yes only blobbing from the waist up
    Waist down under a strict exercise regime:whistling:

Original Poster

renown;7357636

Oh yes only blobbing from the waist up :)Waist down under a strict … Oh yes only blobbing from the waist up :)Waist down under a strict exercise regime:whistling:

:-D

renown;7357636

Oh yes only blobbing from the waist up :)Waist down under a strict … Oh yes only blobbing from the waist up :)Waist down under a strict exercise regime:whistling:

lean mean fighting machine:roll:

jeany123;7357675

lean mean fighting machine:roll:

you sure know the English language

I'm getting all excited, it's officially one month today until I go to the Caribbean!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where the only white stuff on the ground it SAND and not snow! :giggle:

Sad..

kelly_o_fanatic;7358537

Sad..

whats up kelly?

edjaned;7358557

whats up kelly?

Found out on christmas eve that my baby
    She hasnt been quite right for a few weeks, but nothing serious, just not herself. Taken her to the vet a few times and they havent been able to find a thing wrong with her, she went in for 2 nights and we were expecting to bring her home happy and healthy, was a BIG shock.

The house just isnt the same without her.

The strange thing is though, everyone we have told has started crying! Its normal for the family to be really upset, but our extended family, friends, neighbours are all devastated! She really touched a lot of people! The receptionist in the vet was in tears on the day we brought her home and today when we called to let them know she has gone - and they see this all the time! Molly even meant a lot to her!

kelly_o_fanatic;7358634

Found out on christmas eve that my baby She hasnt been quite right for a … Found out on christmas eve that my baby She hasnt been quite right for a few weeks, but nothing serious, just not herself. Taken her to the vet a few times and they havent been able to find a thing wrong with her, she went in for 2 nights and we were expecting to bring her home happy and healthy, was a BIG shock.The house just isnt the same without her.The strange thing is though, everyone we have told has started crying! Its normal for the family to be really upset, but our extended family, friends, neighbours are all devastated! She really touched a lot of people! The receptionist in the vet was in tears on the day we brought her home and today when we called to let them know she has gone - and they see this all the time! Molly even meant a lot to her!

agghhh kelly thats awful,im so sorry :friends:
    by the sounds of it she had a good life with u and must of felt very loved x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions