Groups

so how does one get a spotify account?

found the spotify app for my desire but i found out you need a invite!

is there any other way or could someone be generous enough to invite me?

9 Comments

PM me your email address and i will send one for you.

Hi Spic , do have another spare invite ??, or you're only allow to give one out.Thanks.............:thumbsup:

jcaho7;8480951

Hi Spic , do have another spare invite ??, or you're only allow to give … Hi Spic , do have another spare invite ??, or you're only allow to give one out.Thanks.............:thumbsup:

PM me your email address and I will send you one. I have no more after this though... sorry to anyone else (one is still reserved for you though OP).

You wont be able to use the app on your desire even with an invite. You have to pay £9.99/month for mobile access.

You need to be invited for spotify? I was never invited.

dungavel;8481271

You need to be invited for spotify? I was never invited.

Yeah quite a recent thing ... maybe last 6 to 8 months.

I assume you signed up before this.

Invites have been sent. Check your email (it may end up in spam/junk)

You need to pay a tenner month for Spotify mobile, don't think he heard the 1st time.

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8481725

You need to pay a tenner month for Spotify mobile, don't think he heard … You need to pay a tenner month for Spotify mobile, don't think he heard the 1st time.

hah i did, but thats real silly... im paying for the internet from my phone whats so differnt from my pc!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2748
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047176
      3. Spotify Family Premium share925
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814500

See more discussions