Groups

So how much did Gerrard get paid off for that!

I claim fix

33 Comments

Chelsea goal: Unbelievable. Steven Gerrard, under no pressure whatsoever, attempts a ridiculous back pass and Didier Drogba steals in, rounds Pepe Reina and slots home. It's a gift... and the conspiracy theorists' brains go into overload.

:w00t::w00t:

As much as I would like to say he meant it, i doubt he did, too obvious in my opinion.

from a manc, i dont think he meant it. lpool seem up for it & im hoping for a draw

What an absolutely hilarious end to the bin dippers season

Only Gerrard knows, Was shocking and ironic but still another half, Maybe he can make amends although I doubt it, You sense fix but Liverpool are under no real pressure and if they compose themselves they might just nab a goal or two.

I've never seen someone play a backpass like that when Drogba is in clear view. Normally when things like that happen the attacker is shielded by another player but Drogba was directly in his eye line.

Fix

as a Utd fan - i am really hoping that l'pool do themselves honour/justice by beating the blue scum but deep down in my heart i know this is gonna go badly for man u ...

I think that's now known as a "higgins".

absolutley shocking defending !

Surely Chelsea's title now

Gerrard could well be on citys books already along with Torres :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I can see Liverpool were really up for this, Oh well always next year.

C'mon You Blues

shauneco;8508826

I can see Liverpool were really up for this, Oh well always next year.

Well done on winning the carling cup :thumbsup:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/01/WESLEY-LOL-WUT.gif

The mighty Wigan next, Chelsea bigheads probably think they've won the league, Wigan could cause an upset.

Congrats to Gerrard, Mike Dean, the linesmen appointed by the FA and all Chelsea players for ensuring that United don't win the title this year :thumbsup:

transit;8508875

Well done on winning the carling cup :thumbsup:]

We've only got ourselves to blame, I know we'll be up for it next season, It's a long way for Chelsea to match United's history, I accept that if Chelsea do win the league then they've almost deserved it. Drogba's off side goal would of cost us the league..!!!

We've achieved more than lots of the critics expected us to without Ronaldo, We've got one of the best strikers in the world, Play beautiful football, The best manager in the history of the game. Theirs no prizes for coming second but hopefully we win our next two games and keep it to one point difference. One love, United.

Disappointed, we never even tried.

peodude;8508984

Disappointed, we never even tried.

Both teams should be docked points.

CFC_Mark;8508897

Congrats to Gerrard, Mike Dean, the linesmen appointed by the FA and all … Congrats to Gerrard, Mike Dean, the linesmen appointed by the FA and all Chelsea players for ensuring that United don't win the title this year :thumbsup:

Here we go, the whole league is a conspiracy to prevent UTD winning another title

anthonyt;8509064

Here we go, the whole league is a conspiracy to prevent UTD winning … Here we go, the whole league is a conspiracy to prevent UTD winning another title

Yep like everything always goes in Man Utd's favour :roll:

CFC_Mark;8508897

Congrats to Gerrard, Mike Dean, the linesmen appointed by the FA and all … Congrats to Gerrard, Mike Dean, the linesmen appointed by the FA and all Chelsea players for ensuring that United don't win the title this year :thumbsup:

More sour grapes from Manure

I'm delighted, any team but United and their Southern fans for the title

shauneco;8508881

The mighty Wigan next, Chelsea bigheads probably think they've won the … The mighty Wigan next, Chelsea bigheads probably think they've won the league, Wigan could cause an upset.

i doubt it

Obvious fix..probably got paid around 300 000 euros , same as Higgins,shocking if he can think he will get away with this.

I reckon at least £100k :thumbsup:

Not quite sure what he was thinking.

Lol @ conspiracy theory.

Borat;8509146

i doubt it

They've already beaten Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal this season so it's possible :thumbsup:

transit;8508875

Well done on winning the carling cup :thumbsup:

Well done on winning f all.

again!!!! :w00t:

LOL @ City fans taunting united fans for only winning one trophy

The cheek

pinkleponkle;8509124

I'm delighted, any team but United and their Southern fans for the title

You are what is commonly known as an ABU

Banned

CFC_Mark;8511191

LOL @ City fans taunting united fans for only winning one trophyThe cheek … LOL @ City fans taunting united fans for only winning one trophyThe cheek

He probably remembers when you did it to them 34 years ago! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions