So how much you recon CeX will offer to buy iphone x 256gb on 3rd November?

Found 26th Oct 2017Edited by:"chenzz"
It's that time of the year! Again!
Have you guys set the alarm tomorrow morning?
I've already set up the apple store app on my ipad and added iphone x 256gb to my favourite.
Community Updates
Ask
81 Comments
£1350 at a guess
Why?
iPhone X- eXtremely overpriced. I don’t see how the price can be justified really, and I like Apple. Sticking with my 7 until next September at least.
Dolphinzz6 m ago

iPhone X- eXtremely overpriced. I don’t see how the price can be justified …iPhone X- eXtremely overpriced. I don’t see how the price can be justified really, and I like Apple. Sticking with my 7 until next September at least.

The sheeple will buy it no matter the price. Baaaaaa.
the.porter29 m ago

£1350 at a guess

Yes, YOU! I was expecting you! LOL.
Graham197919 m ago

Unfortunately that is true. There’s few people who buy iPhones that have significant improvements over their old ones.

I had my previous phone for 2 years (though it was 3 years old when I stopped using it as it was preowned) and wasn’t fussed when they released the 6 and the 6s but found the 7 to be a bigger update than them and ultimately chose to upgrade.

Unfortunately with smartphones no longer being such a new thing, there will one day be a point where there is nothing new to add. I’d say the two most recent new things were wireless charging and USB C cables. 5 years (or so) ago it was touch screen, WiFi on phones, having radios and web browsers and Bluetooth etc.
I don’t get what the issue is, people can buy what they like with their money. If they are willing to pay £1000+ so be it
Dannyrobbo1 h, 43 m ago

I don’t get what the issue is, people can buy what they like with their m …I don’t get what the issue is, people can buy what they like with their money. If they are willing to pay £1000+ so be it

Exactly this.

I probably but stuff which to some might seem extravagant but to me makes perfect sense,and I'm sure all here are the same. Your money to do with what you wish. Who are we to judge? I like to think I've got enough going on in my own life to be worrying about what people on the internet are spending their money on.
Dannyrobbo1 h, 47 m ago

I don’t get what the issue is, people can buy what they like with their m …I don’t get what the issue is, people can buy what they like with their money. If they are willing to pay £1000+ so be it

I mostly agree. Though apple is verging on price gouging with this new phone.
Dolphinzz7 h, 56 m ago

Unfortunately that is true. There’s few people who buy iPhones that have s …Unfortunately that is true. There’s few people who buy iPhones that have significant improvements over their old ones. I had my previous phone for 2 years (though it was 3 years old when I stopped using it as it was preowned) and wasn’t fussed when they released the 6 and the 6s but found the 7 to be a bigger update than them and ultimately chose to upgrade.Unfortunately with smartphones no longer being such a new thing, there will one day be a point where there is nothing new to add. I’d say the two most recent new things were wireless charging and USB C cables. 5 years (or so) ago it was touch screen, WiFi on phones, having radios and web browsers and Bluetooth etc.

There will always be new features. To say that one day there will be nothing new to add is crazy. Quicker phones, better screens, better cameras, improved zoom functionality, different / lighter materials, tougher screens and materials, more storage, things that haven’t even been thought about yet!
Dannyrobbo2 h, 3 m ago

Likewise. Tech for me is like a hobby, it’s probably my main extravagance in life. Some people are sadly jealous and bitter when something is released which they want yet can’t afford.
CoeK46 m ago

I mostly agree. Though apple is verging on price gouging with this new …I mostly agree. Though apple is verging on price gouging with this new phone.

Its hardly price gouging it’s a phone not a bottle of water after a nuclear fallout.
Suprised it’s not sold out already , went on and it’s still in stock
Dannyrobbo9 m ago

Its hardly price gouging it’s a phone not a bottle of water after a n …Its hardly price gouging it’s a phone not a bottle of water after a nuclear fallout.

Price gouging doesn't need to be after a natural disaster/nuclear war. Apple have a captive customer base.
ipswich7841 m ago

Likewise. Tech for me is like a hobby, it’s probably my main extravagance i …Likewise. Tech for me is like a hobby, it’s probably my main extravagance in life. Some people are sadly jealous and bitter when something is released which they want yet can’t afford.

It is a £1000.00 phone not a million pound mansion.
CoeK7 m ago

Price gouging doesn't need to be after a natural disaster/nuclear war. …Price gouging doesn't need to be after a natural disaster/nuclear war. Apple have a captive customer base.

You can’t price gouge a non essential luxury item, you can call it price gouging because it’s expensivebut by definition it’s not.
Dannyrobbo4 m ago

You can’t price gouge a non essential luxury item, you can call it price g …You can’t price gouge a non essential luxury item, you can call it price gouging because it’s expensivebut by definition it’s not.

Would you prefer I call it something else then?
CoeK3 m ago

CoeK3 m ago

Whatever you feel comfortable with kid.
Dannyrobbo37 s ago

Whatever you feel comfortable with kid.

Dad?
I believe the grey one with 64GB memory has the largest stock.
I've bought 2 grey 256gb ones, picking up at 8:30 next Friday.

Now shall I sell it immediately or wait for a couple of day for the price to rise further?
Pre order mine and my wife and sons. Looking at late December now 😡
ipswich781 h, 30 m ago

There will always be new features. To say that one day there will be …There will always be new features. To say that one day there will be nothing new to add is crazy. Quicker phones, better screens, better cameras, improved zoom functionality, different / lighter materials, tougher screens and materials, more storage, things that haven’t even been thought about yet!

'Things that haven't been thought about yet'

Like what????? How dare you make ludicrous claims!
ipswich781 h, 41 m ago

There will always be new features. To say that one day there will be …There will always be new features. To say that one day there will be nothing new to add is crazy. Quicker phones, better screens, better cameras, improved zoom functionality, different / lighter materials, tougher screens and materials, more storage, things that haven’t even been thought about yet!

But not as massive upgrades as they have been, is what I’m trying to say
love all the sheep on here who get so upset when other ppl dont buy the same phone/console/underwear as them
Graham197926th Oct

Here we go, another person who can't afford it and gets upset.
cossy323 m ago

Here we go, another person who assumes they are richer and gets upset....

That perfectly embodies the attitude that iPhone owners think they are superior.
DingIs3 h, 4 m ago

Here we go, another person who assumes they are richer and gets …Here we go, another person who assumes they are richer and gets upset....That perfectly embodies the attitude that iPhone owners think they are superior.

yep, just playing up to that stereotype YOU made. How does it feel having to use inferior smartphones because you can't afford it?
cossy37 h, 28 m ago

The problem is I can afford it but wouldn't buy it. But the sheeple will queue around the block waiting dutifully waiting to buy the Apple "anything" yet when interviewed all I hear them say is "BAAAAAAA"

Why not make me happy and post some deals cossy3? You've only posted FOUR in over SEVEN years of being a "community member", maybe an iPhone deal?
Graham197924 m ago

The problem is I can afford it but wouldn't buy it. But the sheeple will …The problem is I can afford it but wouldn't buy it. But the sheeple will queue around the block waiting dutifully waiting to buy the Apple "anything" yet when interviewed all I hear them say is "BAAAAAAA"Why not make me happy and post some deals cossy3? You've only posted FOUR in over SEVEN years of being a "community member", maybe an iPhone deal?

There we go again, sheeple. What is your obsession with people posting deals? I've got better things to do like earning money to pay for my latest iPhone.
cossy312 m ago

There we go again, sheeple. What is your obsession with people posting …There we go again, sheeple. What is your obsession with people posting deals? I've got better things to do like earning money to pay for my latest iPhone.

Obsession with posting deals?

IT'S A DEAL POSTING WEBSITE, NO DEALS NO WEBSITE! Prize of the month goes to you for your high IQ. Ha ha ha obsession with deals on a website that people post deals?
cossy38 h, 26 m ago

yep, just playing up to that stereotype YOU made. How does it feel having …yep, just playing up to that stereotype YOU made. How does it feel having to use inferior smartphones because you can't afford it?

Did I make the Apple stereotype? The one where the owners think they are above everyone else?

Me?

Personally?

No, I don't think so, it's been around since at least the eighties... "You simply cannot be an artist without a Mac, dahling"

Oh, I can afford one, just like I can afford a 40 grand vehicle as a toy, above and beyond the shopping trolley and the works car... The difference is that I don't tell someone I've never met or heard of in real life that they can't keep up with me... Because I don't know if they can or not...

PS Please tell me, exactlywhat model phone do I have?
cossy34 h, 7 m ago

There we go again, sheeple. What is your obsession with people posting …There we go again, sheeple. What is your obsession with people posting deals? I've got better things to do like earning money to pay for my latest iPhone.

Earning money?
Sheesh, don't you have a private income?
Graham19794 h, 1 m ago

Obsession with posting deals? IT'S A DEAL POSTING WEBSITE, NO DEALS NO …Obsession with posting deals? IT'S A DEAL POSTING WEBSITE, NO DEALS NO WEBSITE! Prize of the month goes to you for your high IQ. Ha ha ha obsession with deals on a website that people post deals?

Wrong. It’s a deal site not a deal posting site Einstein. Posting deals is just one part of it.
DingIs7 m ago

Earning money?Sheesh, don't you have a private income?

You mean a passive income. Tried to sound clever but got the wrong term. And yes I do.
cossy35 m ago

You mean a passive income. Tried to sound clever but got the wrong term. …You mean a passive income. Tried to sound clever but got the wrong term. And yes I do.

Collins Dictionary.
Private Income.
An income from sources other than employment, such as investment
. Also called : private means
DingIs19 m ago

Did I make the Apple stereotype? The one where the owners think they are …Did I make the Apple stereotype? The one where the owners think they are above everyone else? Me? Personally?No, I don't think so, it's been around since at least the eighties... "You simply cannot be an artist without a Mac, dahling"Oh, I can afford one, just like I can afford a 40 grand vehicle as a toy, above and beyond the shopping trolley and the works car... The difference is that I don't tell someone I've never met or heard of in real life that they can't keep up with me... Because I don't know if they can or not...PS Please tell me, exactly what model phone do I have?

Doesn’t matter if you personally made up the term. Ironically you regurgitate it like a parrot in the same manner you criticise people for being sheeple. You’re a hypocrite and a follower. You ARE what you’re criticising.
cossy331 m ago

Doesn’t matter if you personally made up the term. Ironically you r …Doesn’t matter if you personally made up the term. Ironically you regurgitate it like a parrot in the same manner you criticise people for being sheeple. You’re a hypocrite and a follower. You ARE what you’re criticising.

I didn't make it up, that fact is quite pertinent.

I haven't said the word sheeple either have I?

My first comment was regarding your attitude.

You're the one assuming me/him/others can't afford something, that we have "inferior" phones, that we are poor, that we are thick, stupid and ridiculous.

Please, look in that mirror, and take a deep breath.

PS what phone do I have?
DingIs1 h, 9 m ago

I didn't make it up, that fact is quite pertinent.I haven't said the word …I didn't make it up, that fact is quite pertinent.I haven't said the word sheeple either have I?My first comment was regarding your attitude.You're the one assuming me/him/others can't afford something, that we have "inferior" phones, that we are poor, that we are thick, stupid and ridiculous.Please, look in that mirror, and take a deep breath.PS what phone do I have?

He is mixing you up with someone else I think. Apparently the need to defend is more important than the need to not sound like an idiot.
Graham197918 h, 8 m ago

The problem is I can afford it but wouldn't buy it. But the sheeple will …The problem is I can afford it but wouldn't buy it. But the sheeple will queue around the block waiting dutifully waiting to buy the Apple "anything" yet when interviewed all I hear them say is "BAAAAAAA"Why not make me happy and post some deals cossy3? You've only posted FOUR in over SEVEN years of being a "community member", maybe an iPhone deal?

There's a tragic lack of self-awareness in you still, repeatedly, calling Apple customers 'sheeple'. I mean, do you not realize how sheep-like you are in continuing to mimic the whole anti-Apple crowd by using such a hackneyed and cliched old pejorative to describe them?
CoeK12 h, 35 m ago

He is mixing you up with someone else I think. Apparently the need to …He is mixing you up with someone else I think. Apparently the need to defend is more important than the need to not sound like an idiot.

He still hasn't answered what phone I have either... he seems to know more about my life than I do...

He doesn't seem to be able to formate bold or italics on his superior iPhone, I wonder if he's one of those people who go abroad and SHOUTS LOUDER at the locals?
Edited by: "DingIs" 29th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants