Groups

So HUKD, what have you asked Santa for??

What's Santa got in his sack for you? Have you been naughty or nice??

42 Comments

Original Poster

Don't say flamedeer :P

sega mega drive

Original Poster

ZEbbEDY

sega mega drive

Oooooh, with toe jam and earl?

you would have to ask those at HDUK....

Original Poster

Spot the deliberate mistake

No more taliban, btw I am a muslim.

A new phone, passing the deals onto my loved ones so they get the hint (_;)

a really cheap sim only contract for 12 months
    and I mean dirt cheap with around 50 minutes

A mini sewing machine and loadsssssss of chocolate what is santa bringing you?

Original Poster

darkstar2003

A mini sewing machine and loadsssssss of chocolate what is santa bringing … A mini sewing machine and loadsssssss of chocolate what is santa bringing you?

Ooh nice! Not sure tbh just looking forward to the kids opening theirs!

I asked him for people to stop with making stupid pointless threads, looks like I have been a naughty boy!

Original Poster

Graham1979

I asked him for people to stop with making stupid pointless threads, … I asked him for people to stop with making stupid pointless threads, looks like I have been a naughty boy!

A piece of coal for you!

Graham1979

I asked him for people to stop with making stupid pointless threads, … I asked him for people to stop with making stupid pointless threads, looks like I have been a naughty boy!

You'd be better off asking for the will power to not open them and then feeling obliged to post in them if you deem them pointless.

I think I'm getting Far Cry 4 so at least there will be flame deers in that game, well there will be when I get the flame thrower oO

I think Santa might poo down my chimney so I must have been naughty oO

Original Poster

I posted something a while ago that may help

Original Poster

Little Munchkin

I think Santa might poo down my chimney so I must have been naughty oO

hotukdeals.com/dea…937

For Santa ?

Xmas last year was spent in hospital with my little girl so I don't care about anything as long as we're all together (although a bottle of champagne would be nice)

I just want the noises in my head to stop.

Edited: TMI.

Edited by: "weekender" 18th Dec 2014

Original Poster

weekender

I just want the noises in my head to stop.You know, the ones that say … I just want the noises in my head to stop.You know, the ones that say "it's just a glass of wine" every day, then two bottles - and numerous cat/dog videos later it's 7pm and I haven't the ability to watch a half hour programme from the night before.

It's like you read my mind!

I've asked him to donate any presents for me to a children's hospital of his choice.

Ive asked for Lush

Original Poster

yazzay

Ive asked for Lush

Lush?

Original Poster

yazzay

Ive asked for Lush

Got it! Cosmetics!

Mackerel80

Got it! Cosmetics!

Hahaa yep my favourite stuff

the amount of promotion you give them i'm amazed their marketing team havn't sent you a Sleigh full X)

yazzay

Ive asked for Lush

DarkEnergy2012

the amount of promotion you give them i'm amazed their marketing team … the amount of promotion you give them i'm amazed their marketing team havn't sent you a Sleigh full X)

X)They probably haven't even noticed it... ....Loads of people talk about Lush on the internet
    That would be good if they would though

Original Poster

yazzay

X)They probably haven't even noticed it... ....Loads of people talk … X)They probably haven't even noticed it... ....Loads of people talk about Lush on the internet That would be good if they would though

You on the payroll lol?

Awwww you'll just have to work abit harder & try to plug it in every single thread...although the Obesity one is gonna take some creative thinking, I have faith in you though

yazzay

X)They probably haven't even noticed it... ....Loads of people talk … X)They probably haven't even noticed it... ....Loads of people talk about Lush on the internet That would be good if they would though

Well, my folks are pensioners so I told them not to get me anything... and my sons are in low paid jobs so I told them not to get me anything... it will just be nice to get all the family around the table to enjoy a meal

(But secretly I would love some new speakers for my PC)

Mackerel80

You on the payroll lol?

No ? X)

DarkEnergy2012

Awwww you'll just have to work abit harder & try to plug it in every … Awwww you'll just have to work abit harder & try to plug it in every single thread...although the Obesity one is gonna take some creative thinking, I have faith in you though

Hahaa X) not sure now I would pull that off X)

Original Poster

LizziBear

Well, my folks are pensioners so I told them not to get me anything... … Well, my folks are pensioners so I told them not to get me anything... and my sons are in low paid jobs so I told them not to get me anything... it will just be nice to get all the family around the table to enjoy a meal :)(But secretly I would love some new speakers for my PC)

Get them to chip in

A speaker each for the sons and a subwoofer for your parents

xtra small condoms.

Original Poster

haritori

xtra small condoms.

Always good to store acorns in!

haritori

xtra small condoms.

and a car lol, jus kiddin hope you sort it out dude..

Naughty
    Don't want anything from Santa's dirty sack anyway oO

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Naughty :{Don't want anything from Santa's dirty sack anyway oO

A bit of soot never hurt anyone!

Mackerel80

A bit of soot never hurt anyone!

Loving your username mackerel.
    Hoping to catch some next year !!

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

Loving your username mackerel.Hoping to catch some next year !!

Would love to say the same Monkeybumcheeks, but even if I caught some monkey a$$ I would know what to do with it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions