Groups

So I accidentally submitted a review as hot that should be cold

Is there any way to change it?

21 Comments

bannable offence btw lol!

im sure the site will struggle on lol

Banned

Inform the media, so they can campaign on your behalf.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

Original Poster

This is why I avoid posting anywhere that's not a deal.

Anyone over the age of 13 like to respond?

This is why I avoid posting anywhere that's not a deal.Anyone over the … This is why I avoid posting anywhere that's not a deal.Anyone over the age of 13 like to respond?

lol, im over 13, I wouldn't worry about it, it happens.

Banned

Sephiroth

This is why I avoid posting anywhere that's not a deal.Anyone over the … This is why I avoid posting anywhere that's not a deal.Anyone over the age of 13 like to respond?

No there is nothing you can do to change it and a Mod wouldnt do anything about it either. it is such a minor thing so just move on

Original Poster

lol it just **** me off that I made the effort to submit feedback about a horrible company but forgot to click the cold button. I'm so annoyed with this company. When you pre-order a game a couple of months in advance you should get it on release day, not have to sit and watch everyone else play it.

Sephiroth

lol it just **** me off that I made the effort to submit feedback about a … lol it just **** me off that I made the effort to submit feedback about a horrible company but forgot to click the cold button. I'm so annoyed with this company. When you pre-order a game a couple of months in advance you should get it on release day, not have to sit and watch everyone else play it.

Heartbreaking.

Original Poster

Indeed.

Well just write in the submitted deal "cold" and the reasons why, that would make more people realise than a degree of heat!

Call the local police. Not really worth a 999 call tbh.

shocking

Banned

I think it admirable that you have chosen to bring this major site bug to the owners attention and run the gauntlet of mocking comments you probably expected to get.

Oh wait!

Sephiroth

Use the "Contact" form to advise the Moderators, or post a similar thread to this one in the "Feedback" section. You could also "report" this thread so that a Moderator looks at it.

Alternatively, submit two more cold reviews (the first to cancel out the one you did post with the wrong temperature, & the second to set the vote as you originally intended) with a brief explanation of why you have submitted three reviews.

BFN,

fp.

review lol

Alternatively you can call it 'vote'

Marina

review lol :DAlternatively you can call it 'vote'

I presumed that Sephiroth was referring to the individual Merchant reviews (rather than the temperature voting on thread listings).

For instance,
    [ hotukdeals.com/mer…ews ]
    or
    [ hotukdeals.com/mer…ews ]

BFN,

fp.

^ Yeah me too, especially when they are talking about a company in post #9, and actually I think it is quite a big deal for a company to have a good review when you meant to give a bad one, its pretty similar to leaving positive feedback when you meant to leave bad.

Report it to a mod, ignorethe kids.

Edited by: "jah128" 23rd Sep 2010

fanpages

I presumed that Sephiroth was referring to the individual Merchant … I presumed that Sephiroth was referring to the individual Merchant reviews (rather than the temperature voting on thread listings).For instance,[http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/merchant/playstation-psn/reviews ]or[http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/merchant/zavvi/reviews ]BFN,fp.

Ooooooooooooooooooopsie, thought I'll join with the under 13s style comments.

Didn't know reviews even existed here.

Thanks fanpages.

TTFN,

Marina

:P

I think a lot of people are confused and think OP was talking about voting a deal hot or cold,i agree with post 19

deb8z

I think a lot of people are confused and think OP was talking about … I think a lot of people are confused and think OP was talking about voting a deal hot or cold,i agree with post 19

Not just me then, phew! :P

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USB Portable CD Drive advice11
      2. Biscuit addiction1539
      3. Car park fine UKPC1314
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811

See more discussions