So i bought a PS3

For my partners bday , it comes with big little planet.

I know he wants a footy game to go with it and killzone 2 .

Does anyone else have game or blu ray recommendations ?

His birthday isnt till octomber but i hate leaviing it till the last minute and this way i dont have to explain big chunks of money going from the account x Thanks for any help i will leave rep

19 Comments

Fifa 09 - cheapish now and brilliant - will put him on till 2010 version lol

Blu Rays - Dark Knight - Iron Man - Wall E show off the HD'ness nicely - and with the first two he gets explosions and stuff :lol:

Get fifa 09 as a football game it is better than the alternative. Also the best blu ray I have is the Dark Knight.

Original Poster

Is the dark knight the batman one?

Tinkytayls;5792406

Is the dark knight the batman one?

Yep - the Heath Ledger Joker one . . . Looks AMAZING in High Def . . .

Banned

deep space ps3 - £9.99 at amazon. better than killzone imho

fifa 09 - about £19.99

Original Poster

Ok i will make a list..... and do disney do hd dvd such as cinderella etc:oops:

Banned

Tinkytayls;5792434

Ok i will make a list..... and do disney do hd dvd such as cinderella … Ok i will make a list..... and do disney do hd dvd such as cinderella etc:oops:

you dont want to be buying hd-dvd! :w00t:

Original Poster

oh you know what i ment lol

he got an xbox?

Original Poster

he use to but it got broken why?

Tinkytayls;5792508

he use to but it got broken why?

just because he might already have them on 360 :thumbsup:

pre-order modern warfare 2, he's bound to want that when it comes out.
(November)

Original Poster

oh im with you lol

ok can i do that from game or somewhere like that?

I've got a copy of Killzone 2 that I've played once, purely because we have a little one meaning I simply don't have the time to play it anymore.

If you want it, I could start a thread on the FS/FT section.

Tinkytayls;5792564

oh im with you lolok can i do that from game or somewhere like that?

]here :thumbsup:

Original Poster

aww mooob if you do it next week i would be interested x

Tinkytayls;5792617

aww mooob if you do it next week i would be interested x

It would be no problem - I'm off work next week and could have it posted quickly.

Would you like me to start the for sale thread next week - Monday or Tuesday and we can get a deal sorted asap? I could theoretically start the thread with a pic today, and I could have it posted tomorrow if we agree on a price?

Original Poster

I just dont the money atm if i am honest, i have just bought the ps3 today and so would have to wait till my bf gets paid what is next friday i think.......

Have you thought about something like Lovefilm or Tesco DVD rental? You can get a gift subscription and it expands your DVD/games collection hugely without any actual outlay. Signed up myself to the latter with a free 3 month trial and it is well worth it as you get a nice selection of things to play or watch.

Tinkytayls;5792856

I just dont the money atm if i am honest, i have just bought the ps3 … I just dont the money atm if i am honest, i have just bought the ps3 today and so would have to wait till my bf gets paid what is next friday i think.......

Not a problem, I'm in no hurry to sell anyway - will keep it for you.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions