So i burnt my schlong ironing :(

Found 4th Feb 2009
Double whammy this actually...
was ironing naked, huge double doored mirrored wardrobe in front of me, start getting carried away flexing in front of mirror, big iron shaped burn in an affliction tee (red one completely ruined have gave it to dog to tear up)

So i grabs a diff tee and start ironing, carried away again looking in mirror......pssst iron touches me wang ow!! , leaves mini burn mark!!!

Suppose moral behind this is that men shouldnt have to iron?

1. Misc
  2. Iron
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Iron
22 Comments

Numpty ! :w00t:

Or make sure youre wearing a pinny next time lol

Original Poster

loobie;4280560

Or make sure youre wearing a pinny next time lol

interesting, that would be both protective and erotic...hmm :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;4280565

why were you ironing...is there no woman in the house??

shes out pretending to work

That was the hottest thing i've heard in a while!!! :w00t::p

ive done very similer except burnt my bum on the iron bending over to put my knickers on and i still have the scar to prove it:w00t:

practical tip..... your doing it wrong.

ironing board should be at least waist height, if it was over waist height anyway then

1 - thats really impressive!
2 - you like ironing waaaaaay to much

paulam;4280590

ive done very similer except burnt my bum on the iron bending over to put … ive done very similer except burnt my bum on the iron bending over to put my knickers on and i still have the scar to prove it:w00t:

I lol'd

i'm sorry but i actually LOL'd :oops:

Original Poster

wanna hear the MOST ironic (ha) part...........theres a bit of it tore up and it say on it 'do not iron' :-(

ive 'bepanthened' the burn so hopefully my performance wont be affected by this :-(

jellybaby22;4280603

she should have done the ironing BEFORE she went to work........ you need … she should have done the ironing BEFORE she went to work........ you need to talk to her about this...:giggle:

yes I agree JB she is bang out of order!

Original Poster

snowtiger;4280655

yes I agree JB she is bang out of order!

hmm interesting, may have to put together some sort of 'e-petition' that i can hit her with when she gets home

off out, if anyone ask why im limping i gonna iron their face :thumbsup:

I lol'd at the title!

i laughed,.,,sorry op

Banned

:whistling:

paulam;4280590

ive done very similer except burnt my bum on the iron bending over to put … ive done very similer except burnt my bum on the iron bending over to put my knickers on and i still have the scar to prove it:w00t:

No, we don't belioeve you.

PHOTO!

Its all fiction without proof

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4280738

i laughed,.,,sorry op

posted for the lols, its all good i can take the pain and ribbing :thumbsup:

WoolyM;4280749

Its all fiction without proof

mms's available on request

Sorry but I had to lol......especially when I thought you said the dog teared your burnt area. :giggle:

I also lol'd at the mini burn mark........are you trying to say there wasn't much to burn? :lol:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4280796

Sorry but I had to lol......especially when I thought you said the dog … Sorry but I had to lol......especially when I thought you said the dog teared your burnt area. :giggle:

haha!! , nah the dog is munching on 50 quids worth of tee shirt :-(

hope you ok tho kungfu

Always take care when ironing or do it with some clothes on, I find this is the safest way

Banned

best thing to help is deep freeze (speaking from experience, but not from iron from fire)

Curiousity about whether circumcision is painful is probably best not tested with an iron

Just sayin
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions