So i got my tattoo, What you guys think?

Found 16th Jun 2009
Ok this is my 6th tattoo, i love it!!!

Gonna finish the half sleeve next month hopefully

Pics below

239 Comments

Original Poster

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0042.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0043.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0044.jpg

Original Poster

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0045.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0047.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/IMAG0048.jpg

*awaits*

i like it, really well done, im thinkin bout gettin one soon on me upper arm

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5506885

*awaits*

Await no longer

Banned

looks kl mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5506890

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats what i was thinking :thumbsup:

micoo;5506899

i like it, really well done, im thinkin bout gettin one soon on me upper … i like it, really well done, im thinkin bout gettin one soon on me upper arm

Tahnx dude, this will be a half sleeve before you know it!!!

how long did it take of pain.....

Is there a story behind it?

Not my cup of tea.

RuthIess;5506903

Await no longer

looks the bees knees mate, nice one!

Ive started designing one for my shoulder and back...although ive never had a tat done, so i shall be getting a smaller one done first!

Original Poster

rob585;5506922

how long did it take of pain.....

2 hours 45 mins

Titchimp;5506925

Is there a story behind it?Not my cup of tea.

Yeah its an Angel holding a baby, i.e my babies and says always watching over you :whistling:

They've done a lovely job on it.
Bet your made up with it, R?

Banned

Looks very cliched.

Done a good job just isn't my thing though.

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5506943

They've done a lovely job on it.Bet your made up with it, R?

Yeah i am mate, better than i expected just want the whole lower arm finished soon as!

awoodhall2003;5506938

looks the bees knees mate, nice one!Ive started designing one for my … looks the bees knees mate, nice one!Ive started designing one for my shoulder and back...although ive never had a tat done, so i shall be getting a smaller one done first!

My first one was pretty big, dont be a wimp mate, get a biggun!!! Lol :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5506944

Looks very cliched.

Typical :whistling:

Original Poster

smithyp1;5506956

Done a good job just isn't my thing though.

He is a sick tattooist, i like it that's all that matter's aint it?

RuthIess;5506974

My first one was pretty big, dont be a wimp mate, get a biggun!!! Lol … My first one was pretty big, dont be a wimp mate, get a biggun!!! Lol :thumbsup:

lol! yeah i still think ill get a smaller one done first! although my girls got two and soon is getting another (probably this weekend)

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5506978

lol! yeah i still think ill get a smaller one done first! although my … lol! yeah i still think ill get a smaller one done first! although my girls got two and soon is getting another (probably this weekend)

You gotta do it then I got 6 my girl has 3!!!

I wanna get one but im just afraid i wont like it anymore after a year or two then ill be stuck with it for life.

RuthIess;5506977

He is a sick tattooist, i like it that's all that matter's aint it?

Absolutely yes :thumbsup:

Banned

RuthIess;5506974

Typical :whistling:

Actually, I could've mentioned how you moan about not being able to buy a house because of immigrants and then spend money on something I've seen a thousand times that will also eliminate you from a great many jobs.

But I didn't.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;5506994

I wanna get one but im just afraid i wont like it anymore after a year or … I wanna get one but im just afraid i wont like it anymore after a year or two then ill be stuck with it for life.

Don't get something you will regret mate, ive wanted this since my daughter was born 4 years ago.

smithyp1;5506995

Absolutely yes :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5507001

Actually, I could've mentioned how you moan about not being able to buy a … Actually, I could've mentioned how you moan about not being able to buy a house because of immigrants and then spend money on something I've seen a thousand times that will also eliminate you from a great many jobs.But I didn't.

Well if i don't get the things i want in life, there is no point living. I want tattoo's so im getting them

Well if the stop me getting the job because i have tattoo's then the job is not worth having in my book.

Banned

looks good ruthless!! ignore filth and fury he/shes an idiot
only thing i would say is wrapping in cling film is bad idea

is it one of your kids and your other half's face or just random?

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5507064

looks good ruthless!! ignore filth and fury their an idiot only thing i … looks good ruthless!! ignore filth and fury their an idiot only thing i would say is wrapping in cling film is bad idea

They do that at the shop and tell you to leave it for 1 hour :whistling:

Thanx though dude and i know F&F we don't get on lol

Original Poster

dmissy13;5507074

is it one of your kids and your other half's face or just random?

Random they couldnt do it, but it does look kinda close lol :thumbsup:

I want a sleeve done. I've got quite a few but on my lower right arm I've got a star, the roman numerals of when me and the missus got together and also a V for 'Vicci'. I want the lower arm done with skulls etc. Trying to find some decent designs.

But, I like yours....looks wicked.

It's horrid!

hope you got a free bubblegum with that!:w00t:

looks sound dude, ignore the idiots!

looks awesome mate, quality job that:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mhh1981;5507230

I want a sleeve done. I've got quite a few but on my lower right arm I've … I want a sleeve done. I've got quite a few but on my lower right arm I've got a star, the roman numerals of when me and the missus got together and also a V for 'Vicci'. I want the lower arm done with skulls etc. Trying to find some decent designs.But, I like yours....looks wicked.

Cheers bro. Sleeves are the way forward

J_B;5507246

It's horrid!

Hmmmm, can i see your's LMFAO!

transit;5507252

hope you got a free bubblegum with that!:w00t:

I wish, then i wouldnt have hurt so much!

billyX;5507257

looks sound dude, ignore the idiots!

Ta mate :thumbsup:

junkenstein73;5507261

looks awesome mate, quality job that:thumbsup:

Thanx buddy, new Superdry shipment dropped in today :w00t:

RuthIess;5507287

Hmmmm, can i see your's LMFAO!

Not got one and never will.

I've nothing against tattoos, some look good, some look not so good. Yours is the latter. Personal opinion

Thanx buddy, new Superdry shipment dropped in today :w00t:[/QUOTE]

What did you get after ??

awwww that looks gorgeous babe.... and even more gorgeous coz it's on you :thumbsup:

looks good,how much it cost?

Original Poster

J_B;5507346

Not got one and never will. I've nothing against tattoos, some look good, … Not got one and never will. I've nothing against tattoos, some look good, some look not so good. Yours is the latter. Personal opinion

Good for you. I love it and its one of the best ive seen in ages so your opinion is not required

junkenstein73;5507367

Thanx buddy, new Superdry shipment dropped in today :w00t:

What did you get after ??[/QUOTE]

Two Superdry V-Neck Jumpers. I already had the navy, now have the baby blue and grey also :whistling: In the middle of summer lol :thumbsup:

Banned

J_B;5507346

Not got one and never will. I've nothing against tattoos, some look good, … Not got one and never will. I've nothing against tattoos, some look good, some look not so good. Yours is the latter. Personal opinion

I like tattoos that are a bit different. That just looks very cliched. The type you see on many a Saturday night in the rougher parts of towns poking out of a checked shirt.

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5507429

awwww that looks gorgeous babe.... and even more gorgeous coz it's on you … awwww that looks gorgeous babe.... and even more gorgeous coz it's on you :thumbsup:

ty

JACKIT99;5507436

looks good,how much it cost?

£150 british steling :thumbsup:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5507450

I like tattoos that are a bit different. That just looks very cliched. … I like tattoos that are a bit different. That just looks very cliched. The type you see on many a Saturday night in the rougher parts of towns poking out of a checked shirt.

That just tell me people from 'the rougher parts of towns' love there kids ;-)

Plus i have never seen anything like it, oh and its custom btw
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    2. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…23
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2748

See more discussions