Groups

So I have come to the conclusion.........

That being a driver instructer is the most boring job in the world.

You sit down all day, in a car, travelling around boring roads normally around 15% under the speed limit.

lulz.

HTH.

66 Comments

Banned

ah but what about when you get some top totty in the car ....

Someone has to do it

dog_cop;5371607

ah but what about when you get some top totty in the car ....

Lol yeah, 50% of learners are female and most of them are under 25 so there must be a good percentage of totty,:thumbsup:

I have to disagree somewhat, my driving instructor was a lovely fella always in a great mood, loved his job and not bad looking niether "wink wink" was a bit embarrassing to think he was hot to start with

Banned

tonyg1962;5371626

Lol yeah, 50% of learners are female and most of them are under 25 so … Lol yeah, 50% of learners are female and most of them are under 25 so there must be a good percentage of totty,:thumbsup:

and quite a lot have big norks :-D

someone taking driving lessons?

Supermod

ilovepink;5371628

I have to disagree somewhat, my driving instructor was a lovely fella … I have to disagree somewhat, my driving instructor was a lovely fella always in a great mood, loved his job and not bad looking niether "wink wink" was a bit embarrassing to think he was hot to start with

...I didnt teach you to drive...:?

dog_cop;5371639

and quite a lot have big norks :-D

OMG where do i sign up.

maddogb;5371641

Surely not, he already owns a merc!!!

In his tiny little mind, at least

Banned

maddogb;5371641

nah the Op Billy Liar drives around in his dads BMW all day and earns top dollar .. even though he is still at skool :w00t:

That being a driver instructer is the most boring job in the world

Instructor 's on the other hand get the just legal girls fresh out of sixth form. Just need a costco card for bulk jars of sweeties and you are set brah

Banned

In before Guv shows hate towards OP

Banned

mbgringo;5371727

Instructor 's on the other hand get the just legal girls fresh out of … Instructor 's on the other hand get the just legal girls fresh out of sixth form. Just need a costco card for bulk jars of sweeties and you are set brah

want to see some puppies little girl :whistling:

dog_cop;5371742

want to see some puppies little girl :whistling:

Mmmmmm, puppies . . . . . . . . . . :oops:

Ma ma . . .

So I have come to the conclusion........ the OP is a dweeb.

http://www.bring-back.co.uk/product-images/dweebs.gif

[COLOR="Red"]Post Proposal = [/COLOR]

The JFK;5296188

You sit down all day, in a car, travelling around boring roads normally … You sit down all day, in a car, travelling around boring roads normally around 15% under the speed limit.

[COLOR="red"]Post Reality= [/COLOR]
    The JFK;5296188

You sit down all day, in front of a computer, trolling around boring … You sit down all day, in front of a computer, trolling around boring threads, i'm normally around 15% under the intelligence limit

:whistling:

Where's fellow dull troll BG1 these days :?

grex9101;5371807

So I have come to the conclusion........ the OP is a dweeb.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! do they still make Dweebs???????? They were amazing :w00t:

big-boy;5371833

[COLOR="Red"]Post Proposal = [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Post Reality= [/COLOR] … [COLOR="Red"]Post Proposal = [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Post Reality= [/COLOR] :whistling:Where's fellow dull troll BG1 these days :?

:w00t:

big-boy;5371833

[COLOR="Red"]Post Proposal = [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Post Reality= [/COLOR] … [COLOR="Red"]Post Proposal = [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Post Reality= [/COLOR] :whistling:Where's fellow dull troll BG1 these days :?

You may find him in ]this thread...

mbgringo;5371842

No idea.... Just wanted to find something semi-insulting that had an image. (they don't make banker sweets :-D )

Banned

mbgringo;5371842

I think willy wonka was bought out by the big film studios, there used to be be a sweet that went snap crackle in your mouth too what was that called?

lumoruk;5371883

I think willy wonka was bought out by the big film studios, there used to … I think willy wonka was bought out by the big film studios, there used to be be a sweet that went snap crackle in your mouth too what was that called?

Rice Krispie cakes, obviously :-D

lumoruk;5371883

I think willy wonka was bought out by the big film studios, there used to … I think willy wonka was bought out by the big film studios, there used to be be a sweet that went snap crackle in your mouth too what was that called?

fiz wiz pop rocks (space dust) :thumbsup:

lumoruk;5371883

Yeah, used to foam like hell when mixed with Coke/Pepsi . . . . Hmmm . . . .

http://blogs.reuters.com/commodity-corner/files/2009/04/poprocks.jpg

Pop rocks?

Banned

mbgringo;5371947

Yeah, used to foam like hell when mixed with Coke/Pepsi . . . . Hmmm . . … Yeah, used to foam like hell when mixed with Coke/Pepsi . . . . Hmmm . . . .Pop rocks?

possibly though I'm sure it was a stick of it

Banned

tr2k8;5371731

Wow.... recommendations from a n00b.

guv;5372005

n00bs sticking up for the KFC, he must've "won" some "money" from "him" :-D

Banned

grex9101;5372021

n00bs sticking up for the KFC, he must've "won" some "money" from "him" … n00bs sticking up for the KFC, he must've "won" some "money" from "him" :-D

Maybe he helped him with his School Dr Who quiz?

The JFK, hows your beamer.

Wanna race ?

That being a driver instructer is the most boring job in the world.

Must try harder with your spelling turd:whistling:

guv;5372066

Maybe he helped him with his School Dr Who quiz?

lol :-D

Probz another multi, the kfc pretending he has a friend :roll:

strike;5372091

The JFK, hows your beamer.Wanna race ?

I'll take Caucasian or Hispanic if they're still free . . . . . .

mbgringo;5372113

I'll take Caucasian or Hispanic if they're still free . . . . . .

erm, coooool

So what's with the KFC anyway?

Does he just start lame, half-assed troll threads, get totally owned and then not even bother to reply?

Weird.

Banned

guv;5372005

I find it funny how you post in everyone if his posts saying something crap at him. Plus I dont spend all my time on here so go ahead and call me a noob.

tr2k8;5372367

I find it funny how you post in everyone if his posts saying something … I find it funny how you post in everyone if his posts saying something crap at him. Plus I dont spend all my time on here so go ahead and call me a noob.

Nice touch that......A bit of bad spelling to sympathise with the OP's poor spelling:)

Original Poster

tr2k8;5371731

lulz.

Original Poster

strike;5372091

The JFK, hows your beamer.Wanna race ?

You can't drive.

HTH.

tr2k8;5372367

I find it funny how you post in everyone if his posts saying something … I find it funny how you post in everyone if his posts saying something crap at him. Plus I dont spend all my time on here so go ahead and call me a noob.

The JFK;5372429

lulz.

It's almost like they're sharing the same brain cell!

No, KFC, that is not a good idea for your next "giveaway". :?

The JFK;5372436

You can't drive.HTH.

I see ya got the dial up working again:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions