Groups

So, i have just applied to be on the new series of the show 'The Cube' on ITV1 with Philip Schofield!

lol, not too sure how i will do but i have just applied, i will need to go for an audition, has anybody else from here applied ?

20 Comments

no, but good luck.

Original Poster

snarff;6405995

no, but good luck.

thanks

good luck,

how did u apply, i mean where frm, itv.com or ??

good for you!!!!!! I just love that show!!

(I was in the audience on tonights cheesy Hole in the Wall show lol - I was looking into camera WHOLE time, so god help me if I was a contestant!!)

Best of luck to you!!

Original Poster

flp14344;6406009

good luck,how did u apply, i mean where frm, itv.com or ??

you need to email the cube with your name, dob, address, contact number and a brief paragraph why you want to appear on the game and you have to be at least 18 years old

Original Poster

bossyboots;6406024

good for you!!!!!! I just love that show!! (I was in the audience on … good for you!!!!!! I just love that show!! (I was in the audience on tonights cheesy Hole in the Wall show lol - I was looking into camera WHOLE time, so god help me if I was a contestant!!)Best of luck to you!!

lol cool, i didn't see all of it tonight, i saw it from the pole game where he lost like 6 lives, glad he got the £20,000 though Thanks

Damn, i thought i applied for The Cube, but i must have made a spelling mistake on my application, i applied for The Pube

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6406100

Damn, i thought i applied for The Cube, but i must have made a spelling … Damn, i thought i applied for The Cube, but i must have made a spelling mistake on my application, i applied for The Pube

lol, The Pube reminds me of a family guy episode, when peter gets put on house arrest for hitting a women that was about to give birth and he makes his own pub in his garage and it is called 'Ye Olde Pube' and then he looks at the sign and removes the E, so it actually reads 'Ye Old Pube' LOL

In answer to your question -

which Philip Schofield

I'd imagine it's this one:

http://blogs.orange.co.uk/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/30/schofield_30jan08_rex_250.jpg

:-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6406162

In answer to your question -I'd imagine it's this one::-D

LOL completely didn't realise that, i have had a long day, been working since just after 8 am and got home about 45 minutes ago and im only 18 :-( and part time lol

Original Poster

nikkib123;6406178

Ooooooooh ha ha good luck

thanks lol

danny09;6406169

LOL completely didn't realise that, i have had a long day, been working … LOL completely didn't realise that, i have had a long day, been working since just after 8 am and got home about 45 minutes ago and im only 18 :-( and part time lol

lol. Sounds like you need it then just for the rest. :-D

Good luck.........i hope you get on and do well. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;6406205

lol. Sounds like you need it then just for the rest. :-DGood … lol. Sounds like you need it then just for the rest. :-DGood luck.........i hope you get on and do well. :thumbsup:

cheers mate :thumbsup:

Hi hunni, hope you get your audition babes xxxxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6406344

Hi hunni, hope you get your audition babes xxxxx

thanks COM hun so do i, i could do with that sort of cash right now lol xxxx

Banned

i remeber i tried for who wants to be a millionare, never got past the phone call lol och well

good luck hope you get on the show

Original Poster

dj_urban;6406367

i remeber i tried for who wants to be a millionare, never got past the … i remeber i tried for who wants to be a millionare, never got past the phone call lol och wellgood luck hope you get on the show

lol i would of applied for WWTBAM (who wants to be a millionare lol) but 1) i wasn't old enough at the time lol and 2) im not smart enough lol!

Cheers mate

You've got to love pip :thumbsup:

Banned

well done and good luck, x

Have fun if you get on! I reckon all the tasks can be done with ease if it was in someones back yard but get in the cube infront of a live studio audience, and you'll proberly forget how to tie your shoelaces........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230714
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764541
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523448

See more discussions