So I just changed my electric and gas to E.ON, did I make the right choice?

5 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
I was on British Gas for my Gas, and London Electric for guess what? Electric! So I changed as all the fuel prices are on the up and I recieved an email for MSE.

I earned 55 cashback from Quidco too.

Did I make the right chioce? Or should I cancel?

5 Comments

I hope you made the right choice because I've just done the same!

I was with Npower paying £110 for gas and electricity and have just switched to Eon and will be paying £65. Got the £55 quidco and nearly 1000 Tesco clubcards points too :thumbsup:

Banned

those sites confuse the hell out of me, i put in all my details and it cam back as one company was cheaper, checked all the rates and discounts of new company and they where dearer than what i was on yet the cashback site said it was cheaper, confusing as hell, and most price protections you have to pay a fee to leave once signed up for 12 months

Can't comment for gas since I only have electricity. I was with e-on and after comparing all the companies, British gas was the cheapest so that's what I switched to.

Suranne;2606141

I hope you made the right choice because I've just done the same! I was … I hope you made the right choice because I've just done the same! I was with Npower paying £110 for gas and electricity and have just switched to Eon and will be paying £65. Got the £55 quidco and nearly 1000 Tesco clubcards points too :thumbsup:

Hi suranne,
I can see the £55 quidco online, but how did you get the 1000 points from tesco:?
TIA

I was with Npower paying £110 for gas and electricity and have just … I was with Npower paying £110 for gas and electricity and have just switched to Eon and will be paying £65. Got the £55 quidco and nearly 1000 Tesco clubcards points too :thumbsup:

There's no way £65pm will be right if the £110pm was right.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions