So I just cracked my Pixel 2 Xl......

Found 13th May
I seriously have bad luck with technology. here is a list of stuff I have cracked. iPhone 5, iPhone 7 Plus, MacBook Pro 2016 (dropped), and now my pixel 2 xl..... Have you ever broken your device? if so what and how. I'm trying to make myself feel better lol.
Community Updates
MiscGoogle Smartphone
Top comments
I wouldn’t put it down to luck.
Bad preparation and prevention probably. Either that or you have no respect for your devices or money.
Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open the box until I have a screen protector and case. Sorry!
16 Comments
Smashed my Apple wa
Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open the box until I have a screen protector and case. Sorry!
I broke my old s6, by replacing the battery incorrectly :P
deleted1587206
TheRatedSeller20 m ago

Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open …Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open the box until I have a screen protector and case. Sorry!

If only I was like you.
deleted158720613th May

If only I was like you.

well if ya keep breaking it, after smashing two phones i did that, 12 pounds of Amazon and i prefer it , as without it I find phones slide everywhere, only in life we can learn from lessons
A cheap case like a otter box defender saves you a whole load on insurance or breakages.
I wouldn’t put it down to luck.
Bad preparation and prevention probably. Either that or you have no respect for your devices or money.
Cracked nothing. You sound like someone who isn’t broke most the time. I always buy screen protectors and cases. For my laptop I even got a keyboard protector thing (no screen protector sadly- none had 4 stars or more).
I once dropped my phone down the loo. The screen died and so did the on off button but not the alarm. It kept going off randomly for days. I had to hide the phone under all the towels in the airing cupboard till the battery died
I was having a bath a few years back when one of the kids came in with my iPad for me and promptly dropped it in the bath.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 51 m ago

I once dropped my phone down the loo. The screen died and so did the on …I once dropped my phone down the loo. The screen died and so did the on off button but not the alarm. It kept going off randomly for days. I had to hide the phone under all the towels in the airing cupboard till the battery died

Being in the airing cupboard may have dried out all the water and it may be fixed! Did you try turning it on after!??
Get yourself some insurance
jco8334 m ago

Being in the airing cupboard may have dried out all the water and it may …Being in the airing cupboard may have dried out all the water and it may be fixed! Did you try turning it on after!??

Oh yes. I did the rice trick and everything. It died a slow and painful death.
TheRatedSeller6 h, 46 m ago

Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open …Nope! Never broken anything, possibly due to the fact that I never open the box until I have a screen protector and case. Sorry!

This.

I did drop a Motorola Razr in a fish tank once, didn't work again.

Also put a Samsung flip phone in the washing machine, worked after though.

My last 5 phones are all still mint after learning valuable lessons.
I cracked the screen on my new Chinese phone last month.
Bought a new screen (glass/digitiser + LCD) on aliexpress for £20, which arrived in 6 days, and replaced it myself. With some help from YouTube of course.
op obviously lifts and cracks them in a crushing vicelike grip

or is an oaf

or both
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants