Groups

*** So I just got back from the Pub.....................

Banned
    Fortununately I dont need to announce when I go out for a beer! Its a frequent occurence!

I flirted (as you do) and the options were there (obviously) but decided to come home for a guaranteed post nuptial.

But when they are hanging off your arm for a bonk..... is that a normal reaction?

Discuss...............

40 Comments

u mad?

lol oh no he di'nt

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4759409

u mad?lol

No.

I even told them it was my birthday and that I was 21. They said "yeh right - you're 16"

I LOL

Sad that you have to post your rejection on HUKD. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Nitro111;4759444

Sad that you have to post your rejection on HUKD. :whistling:

You got it wrong (apprentice brah) - It wasn't MY rejection. Maybe there will be another thread later that tells of suicide tendancies for that scenario?

Jus' sayin'!

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759450

Guv, is your wife reading this?Lulz at you getting kicked out of BG1's … Guv, is your wife reading this?Lulz at you getting kicked out of BG1's party early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left of my own accord. Jelly and ice cream + pass the parcel is not my scene!

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759479

oh , you mean you didn't even check out the parcel?That's the best … oh , you mean you didn't even check out the parcel?That's the best bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have just missed out on 20000 shares in paper swans, are you for real?

I am. I think thats the problem!

starsparkle2311;4759481

As for jelly, did it wobble?

It did. It wasn't an amusing site - though the guests thought differently.

let me get this straight.

some girl was wet for you in your local so you left by yourself and came on hukd

No that is not normal, get back down there!

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4759494

let me get this straight.some girl was wet for you in your local so you … let me get this straight.some girl was wet for you in your local so you left by yourself and came on hukdNo that is not normal, get back down there!

Partially true. Someone might be wet for me (I'm too discret to say) - but it wasnt HUKD. I'm off to forfil expectations shortly.:thumbsup: (seriosly - no made up stuff)

Mawhahhahahhahahha

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759518

bwahahahhaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaa

Is that a PCB......?

Or have you seen the light?

you crack me up guv

have fun for-filing your expectations

guv;4759533

Is that a PCB......?

lol hard to tell with SS

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4759536

you crack me up guvhave fun for-filing your expectations

There are no expectations. I live in the real world.

I feel no need to claim I'm doing things I'm not. I do have a good life style. I spend lots of (real) money. My house is real and paid for. Hey... Jus' sayin'! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759549

no, just knew you'd be back within 2 minutesbwahahahahahahahah

Your maths is bad. i sympathise. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

And with that, I have duties to perform. (seriously - no made up stuff for an internet forum)

(serioulsy) BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759579

good retortbut you get my point?

Yes. You are trying to entice me from GGGGoooooddd times!

What you doing posting on here man?Get yourself off to your little lady, … What you doing posting on here man?Get yourself off to your little lady, high times!!!!!!!!!

It matters not when I go up. When you are the boss (and I sympathise) you will understand ready and wating means that. (Seriously)

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759610

Guv, go to bed

I hear that all the time (seriously)

starsparkle2311;4759610

Guv, go to bed

/\ lol wise words

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4759618

/\ lol wise words

As always.

Now if you excuse me, I have urgent matters to attend.:p:w00t::whistling:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759630

you should maybe listen, seriously, you make me laugh on here I love your … you should maybe listen, seriously, you make me laugh on here I love your humour, go to bed and see you lovely wifeNOW!!!!!!!!!

Orders from a female? Hmmm....

But on this occasion, you win.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

Sleep tight. I know I will in about an hour. :thumbsup: (No forefplay - she knows I'm in already!) :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4759656

trying to get the last word in, eh?bwahahahahhahahaa

Thats not fair!

if your wife joined hukd...................

skusey hasn't been the same LOL

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4759670

if your wife joined hukd...................skusey hasn't been the same LOL

I'm in charge. I can't say the say for others.

And with that, I bid you good night.

g'night guv
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CSUPQ7EpU_4/SAciZNtxgvI/AAAAAAAAOEc/Qkt4zTG3l-U/s400/donkey.jpg

Hang on! This guy is saying that he has SEX on a plate and went home along to here?

Are you MAD!!!???!!! You would rather use your fingers on here to type than elsewhere...?

Original Poster Banned

jonny2k1;4759948

Hang on! This guy is saying that he has SEX on a plate and went home … Hang on! This guy is saying that he has SEX on a plate and went home along to here? Are you MAD!!!???!!! You would rather use your fingers on here to type than elsewhere...?

Me thinks you are confused!

I was bonking all night.... and was very considerate not to wake the missus.:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4759610

Guv, go to bed

guv;4759615

I hear that all the time (seriously)

I knew your real name was Guv. :giggle:

phatboy123;4759729

g'night guv

lol...if only you could find a pic of Donkey from Shrek in that position, I think I would of cried from laughter. :lol:

guv;4760428

Me thinks you are confused!I was bonking all night.... and was very … Me thinks you are confused!I was bonking all night.... and was very considerate not to wake the missus.:thumbsup:

So how many rounds did you get to have last night?

Sorry to hear the wife didn't even wake up during all the action though...my advice would be to let her join in next time. :w00t:

lol what a loser! you spent you friday night on here insinuating stuff about bg1!
    someone really needs to get a life! PPPAAAAAAAA

scotland88;4760606

lol what a loser! you spent you friday night on here insinuating stuff … lol what a loser! you spent you friday night on here insinuating stuff about bg1!someone really needs to get a life! PPPAAAAAAAA

Nooo....he spent the night out drinking, came on here for a little bit to laugh at BGs desperate pleas for birthday wishes (including "bumping" his own birthday thread) and then had sex from 12:37am until 9:16am. :giggle:

I really should stop stalking Guv just cos he makes me laugh...but I guess a lot of people do that with BG as well. :lol:

P.S There was no stalking involved...everything was on this one thread and I would like to thank Guv for making it easier to stalk him. :lol:

realfriendlyman;4760634

Nooo....he spent the night out drinking, came on here for a little bit to … Nooo....he spent the night out drinking, came on here for a little bit to laugh at BGs desperate birthday wishes and then had sex from 12:37am until 9:16am. :giggle:I really should stop stalking Guv just cos he makes me laugh...but I guess a lot of people do that with BG as well. :lol:P.S There was no stalking involved...everything was on this one thread and I would like to thank Guv for making it easier to stalk him. :lol:

your a funny guy mate! i actually lol'd at your comment their lol

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;4760561

So how many rounds did you get to have last night?

Just the one. 7 pints @ £27 is a rip off though!! (But I obviously only frequent high class establishments - it keeps the rif-raf out like the troll above!)

Sorry to hear the wife didn't even wake up during all the action … Sorry to hear the wife didn't even wake up during all the action though...my advice would be to let her join in next time. :w00t:

I'm considerate. She has to get up for work in the morning.

scotland88;4760606

lol what a loser! you spent you friday night on here insinuating stuff … lol what a loser! you spent you friday night on here insinuating stuff about bg1!someone really needs to get a life! PPPAAAAAAAA

Strong stalking. ^^^^^^^^^^ (and completely incorrect.)

scotland88;4760645

your a funny guy mate! i actually lol'd at your comment their lol

I aim to please...I've been told I should do stand up...but I'm going to a comedy club tonight...maybe I could steal some of their material. :giggle:

guv;4760704

Just the one. 7 pints @ £27 is a rip off though!! (But I obviously only … Just the one. 7 pints @ £27 is a rip off though!! (But I obviously only frequent high class establishments - it keeps the rif-raf out like the troll above!)I'm considerate. She has to get up for work in the morning.Strong stalking. ^^^^^^^^^^ (and completely incorrect.)

Unfortunately £3.50 a pint is becoming standard prices in London but I have to admit you done well to type so clearly after 7 pints...I'm not even gonna say what I'm like after 7 pints. :oops: I expected more than just the once though...but I hope your wife managed to get some sleep...eventually. ;-)

Have you noticed that every time I tell BG1 I can get him free entry, vip table and free drinks in the winner of the best exclusive club in 2008, he always backs off because he'd rather go to his "shabby" places? :giggle:

But that's what happens when you earn £3.2m per week......you can afford to turn down offers like that. :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;4760764

I aim to please...I've been told I should do stand up...but I'm going to … I aim to please...I've been told I should do stand up...but I'm going to a comedy club tonight...maybe I could steal some of their material. :giggle:

Don't give up your day job!!!:whistling:

Unfortunately £3.50 a pint is becoming standard prices in London but I … Unfortunately £3.50 a pint is becoming standard prices in London but I have to admit you done well to type so clearly after 7 pints...I'm not even gonna say what I'm like after 7 pints. :oops: I expected more than just the once though...but I hope your wife managed to get some sleep...eventually. ;-)

I know what you are like. You punch walls!!! To be honest, I think I probably only had 6 - but wasn't counting! Someone had a free night out I guess!

Have you noticed that every time I tell BG1 I can get him free entry, vip … Have you noticed that every time I tell BG1 I can get him free entry, vip table and free drinks in the winner of the best exclusive club in 2008, he always backs off because he'd rather go to his "shabby" places? :giggle:

16 year olds can't get into places like that. (Seriously) Jus' sayin!

guv;4759414

Fortununately I dont need to announce when I go out for a beer! Its a … Fortununately I dont need to announce when I go out for a beer! Its a frequent occurence!I flirted (as you do) and the options were there (obviously) but decided to come home for a guaranteed post nuptial.But when they are hanging off your arm for a bonk..... is that a normal reaction?

You're on fine form in this thread Guv.........but I think you are being too modest. You haven't mentioned the women you have on speed dial just waiting for you to call......

I'm guessing I missed another BG1 thread

guv;4760812

Don't give up your day job!!!:whistling:I know what you are like. You … Don't give up your day job!!!:whistling:I know what you are like. You punch walls!!! To be honest, I think I probably only had 6 - but wasn't counting! Someone had a free night out I guess!16 year olds can't get into places like that. (Seriously) Jus' sayin!

You know I'm too funny......you just don't like to admit it. :-D

I only punched a wall out of frustration...not cos of the alcohol abuse. :giggle:
    I was planning to go out...this weekend was supposed to be one of the most special of my life but something came up but there will be other times...some things are worth more than a good time out.

That's true, I'm starting to think BG is only rejecting my generous free offer because he fears he'll be rejected at the door. :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

gari189;4760976

You're on fine form in this thread Guv.........but I think you are being … You're on fine form in this thread Guv.........but I think you are being too modest. You haven't mentioned the women you have on speed dial just waiting for you to call......I'm guessing I missed another BG1 thread

Easily done. The mods simply remove most of them! :w00t:

realfriendlyman;4761021

You know I'm too funny......you just don't like to admit it. :-D

Oh, I admit you are funny alright!!!!!:p

That's true, I'm starting to think BG is only rejecting my generous free … That's true, I'm starting to think BG is only rejecting my generous free offer because he fears he'll be rejected at the door. :giggle:

Don't forget also that in the real world, 6'3" 200lb gun loaded 21 year olds revert back to 16 year old, skinny, spotty weaklings!:thumbsup:

guv;4761091

Oh, I admit you are funny alright!!!!!

You know if anyone else had said that, I would of taken it as a compliment but with you....I don't know...you always do try and laugh at me rather than with me. :cry: :giggle:

guv;4761091

Don't forget also that in the real world, 6'3" 200lb gun loaded 21 year … Don't forget also that in the real world, 6'3" 200lb gun loaded 21 year olds revert back to 16 year old, skinny, spotty weaklings!:thumbsup:

That's true, it's a shame some people can take World of Warcroft too seriously and believe it's how they really are....here's a before and after pic:

Perceived in his own mind:

http://www.ebookwholesale.co.uk/6lbs%20of%20muscle.jpg

And here's an after pic:

http://www.bradygames.com/content/downloads/wow/_tauren.jpg

Banned

cliffs of the parody thread from bg1 plz

just got back sick night, got laid.

lol @ the 30-45 middle aged men talking about me when im not even here.

wow strong life choice.

Banned

black gerbil1;4761439

just got back sick night, got laid.lol @ the 30-45 middle aged men … just got back sick night, got laid.lol @ the 30-45 middle aged men talking about me when im not even here. wow strong life choice.

how did you and jfk do it? were you the giver or taker? i'd say ur a taker :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4761439

just got back sick night, got laid out.

Why am I not surpised?:p

lol @ the 30-45 middle aged men talking about me when im not even here. … lol @ the 30-45 middle aged men talking about me when im not even here. wow strong life choice.

True. It's unfair to mock the afflicted. In your case I make the exception as I know it makes your day.:thumbsup:

imranmaz;4761464

how did you and jfk do it? were you the giver or taker? i'd say ur a … how did you and jfk do it? were you the giver or taker? i'd say ur a taker :thumbsup:

I LOL.(seriously)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844469
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions