Groups
    EXPIRED

So I just spent 1p (plus delivery charge) for a Panasonic 32" TV

And it turned up today!

Anyone else got their orders?

16 Comments

I got mine but sending it back because there were no batteries with the remote!

yeah I got 30 of them

DAMNOME;4439055

I got mine but sending it back because there were no batteries with the … I got mine but sending it back because there were no batteries with the remote!

Have not checked mine yet, so thanks

Banned

Rip off.

I bought two 32" LCDs and got a full refund on both and kept the sets. (Seriously)

guv;4439071

Rip off.I bought two 32" LCDs and got a full refund on both and kept the … Rip off.I bought two 32" LCDs and got a full refund on both and kept the sets. (Seriously)

Musthave100 :-D

Original Poster

Really?

And to think I paid £35 just for delivery! :x

Would send it back but I doubt they will refund the delivery cost so I ain't going to all that effort to get back a penny!

Banned

wow excellent (serious)

Banned

Syzable;4439080

Musthave100 :-D

No, just two! :w00t:

Hehe... Must be a record. A pee take that's actually factual!

guv;4439071

Rip off.I bought two 32" LCDs and got a full refund on both and kept the … Rip off.I bought two 32" LCDs and got a full refund on both and kept the sets. (Seriously)

You've been reading too many Big Gob threads and you're losing touch with reality.....I thought it was four tellys......

Banned

gari189;4439166

You've been reading too many Big Gob threads and you're losing touch with … You've been reading too many Big Gob threads and you're losing touch with reality.....I thought it was four tellys......

Hehe... I ordered 3 the first time and my Dad ordered 3 (one destined for me), so you are correct!

I have a new one for watching everyday and then i throw it out!:)

Original Poster

Dunno why this has been expired - it was serious (serious)

Original Poster

mikebike;4439270

I have a new one for watching everyday and then i throw it out!:)

used to do that cos it saves on dusting - but my bin kept getting full up (serious)

guv;4439201

Hehe... I ordered 3 the first time and my Dad ordered 3 (one destined for … Hehe... I ordered 3 the first time and my Dad ordered 3 (one destined for me), so you are correct!

You've not quite got the hang of this Misc lark have you Guv - you should say you have fourteen 50" tellys then take some blurry photo's of a couple of knackered 14" portables.........

My brother-in-law got two free sofas from John Lewis - they were never charged to his credit card, despite him ringing 3 times to point this out to them.....

Banned

gari189;4439538

You've not quite got the hang of this Misc lark have you Guv - you should … You've not quite got the hang of this Misc lark have you Guv - you should say you have fourteen 50" tellys then take some blurry photo's of a couple of knackered 14" portables.........My brother-in-law got two free sofas from John Lewis - they were never charged to his credit card, despite him ringing 3 times to point this out to them.....

Yeh, well I just gave away a 21" CRT... neeeeer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764269
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions