Groups

So I just spent £450 on Three Items of Clothing (***PICS INSIDE***)

Cliffs:
    -Went shopping
    -Brought Next Seasons Fashion today
    -brb styling on everyone/Waits for parody thread
    -?????????????
    -Profit

280 Comments

Original Poster

[SIZE="5"]Hugo Boss T-shirt [/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]£120[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00323.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00324.jpg

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]Calvin Klein Shirt[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]£110[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00326.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00325.jpg

Original Poster

[SIZE="5"]Hugo Boss Mole skin Trousers[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]£220[/SIZE][/COLOR]:
    http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00327.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/DSC00328.jpg

Banned

What a complete waste of money :roll:

Original Poster

sorry for bad camera

So!------

Next time you go shopping get a new camera.

Edit: LOL at the moleskin trousers.

lol 110 for a plain white shirt

dont think much of Hugo boss shirt but the last two items are very nice.

designer fits like a treat but good to wait for sales unles u can afford to buy at full price

I wouldn't pay a fiver for the t-shirt.

They look good quality clothes you get what you pay for :thumbsup:

lmao - definately worth the money:p

I don't understand why you would want to pay so much for clothes. No one knows you paid so much for them.

Nice threads.

You should upgrade you phonecam tho broseph

Now way would that shirt come back from the shop like that, it looks like it's been in the ironing pile for 2 weeks.

The person that sewed the lower tag in the shirt needs to go to specsavers.

is that it? i spent £600 just on a prada jacket

Original Poster

magicbeans;3370110

dont think much of Hugo boss shirt but the last two items are very … dont think much of Hugo boss shirt but the last two items are very nice.designer fits like a treat but good to wait for sales unles u can afford to buy at full price

the first one is sick, I swear my chest is ripping out of it, if you look carefully, you can see that its a knit, and you can actually see though it!!!!!

sorry about the poor camera :-(

jadebunny69;3370119

I don't understand why you would want to pay so much for clothes. No one … I don't understand why you would want to pay so much for clothes. No one knows you paid so much for them.

:?

Depends how much you have to spend tbh, I buy a lot of the higher priced Burton threads - nice long winter jackets 'n the like. You get what you pay for within reason.

why do people keep feeding the troll?

Original Poster

greg_68;3370133

Now way would that shirt come back from the shop like that, it looks like … Now way would that shirt come back from the shop like that, it looks like it's been in the ironing pile for 2 weeks.The person that sowed the lower tag in the shirt needs to go to specsavers.

look at the tags brah
    matt3454;3370159

lol troll, how so,

brb styling on ya

matt3454;3370159

All in the name of entertainment! :roll:

Original Poster

pikachu12;3370101

lol 110 for a plain white shirt

lol @ you not knowing style.

Everyone will be wearing these things next year.

Very nice BG !
    If you work hard for your money then its up to you how you spend it.

Are we going to get a pic of you modelling them though !

complete waste of money :roll:

LMAO @ the trousers. They are vile!

And if you "Brought Next Seasons Fashion today" surely that means you are not fashionable?

what a ponce lol

Original Poster

nicki3668;3370233

what a ponce lol

lol u mad coz im styling on ya brah?
    dontdothatagain;3370199

complete waste of money :roll:

ur 16
    nikkib123;3370190

Very nice BG !If you work hard for your money then its up to you how you … Very nice BG !If you work hard for your money then its up to you how you spend it.Are we going to get a pic of you modelling them though !

thanks nikki, and ill think about the latter:p
    The JFK;3370227

LMAO @ the trousers. They are vile!And if you "Brought Next Seasons … LMAO @ the trousers. They are vile!And if you "Brought Next Seasons Fashion today" surely that means you are not fashionable?

lol @ me being original.

Banned

MarzBarz;3370139

is that it? i spent £600 just on a prada jacket

i bought 2 of them, one to wear indoor and one for out

lol ripped...

Thanks for buying my product though OP.

black gerbil1;3370256

lol u mad coz im styling on ya brah?ur 16thanks nikki, and ill think … lol u mad coz im styling on ya brah?ur 16thanks nikki, and ill think about the latter:plol @ me being original.

pmsl nahhh cos i get my designer gear for a quater of what you pay lol

tis a bit like the man that drives that flash car lol d!ck extension needed lol

Go you..you rock !!!

Original Poster

Pauladin91;3370266

lol ripped...Thanks for buying my product though OP.

ripped, money aint nowt but a peanut matter. They were cheap too!

greg_68;3370133

Now way would that shirt come back from the shop like that, it looks like … Now way would that shirt come back from the shop like that, it looks like it's been in the ironing pile for 2 weeks.The person that sewed the lower tag in the shirt needs to go to specsavers.

Craig david;3370264

i bought 2 of them, one to wear indoor and one for out

i bought one for my cleaner to use when she is wiping down the toilet....beat that!

Original Poster

nicki3668;3370280

pmsl nahhh cos i get my designer gear for a quater of what you pay lol … pmsl nahhh cos i get my designer gear for a quater of what you pay lol tis a bit like the man that drives that flash car lol d!ck extension needed lol

yeah to bad your "designer lascote" is worn by everyone, while my LE Hugo Boss is 1 of a kind

brb balllllllin

magicbeans;3370290

i bought one for my cleaner to use when she is wiping down the … i bought one for my cleaner to use when she is wiping down the toilet....beat that!

lmfao hahahahaha

black gerbil1;3370291

yeah to bad your "designer lascote" is worn by everyone, while my LE Hugo … yeah to bad your "designer lascote" is worn by everyone, while my LE Hugo Boss is 1 of a kindbrb balllllllin

lol sad ... so sad .... one day you will grow up little man and realise you done need extensions to be hot lol

Banned

looks like its all from the local charity shop along with the camera

Original Poster

nicki3668;3370300

lmfao hahahahaha lol sad ... so sad .... one day you will grow up little … lmfao hahahahaha lol sad ... so sad .... one day you will grow up little man and realise you done need extensions to be hot lol

what day is that, when I lost my 16" cut diamonds (im refering to my biceps there), or my ripped abs???

go h4te somewhere else.

nicki3668;3370300

lmfao hahahahaha lol sad ... so sad .... one day you will grow up little … lmfao hahahahaha lol sad ... so sad .... one day you will grow up little man and realise you done need extensions to be hot lol

lol you mean like women do too? Expensive handbags, false nails, hair colouring and extentions - I could go on.

The t shirt is waste of money LOL

Not that I like any of the clothes you've "bought", but whats stopping me going to a "trendy" shop and taking photos of them and claiming I'd bought them. Obviusly the way you could shut me up is to post a picture of you wearing them or the picture of your reciept(s).

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3370343

Not that I like any of the clothes you've "bought", but whats stopping me … Not that I like any of the clothes you've "bought", but whats stopping me going to a "trendy" shop and taking photos of them and claiming I'd bought them. Obviusly the way you could shut me up is to post a picture of you wearing them or the picture of your reciept(s).

how about if I put a pic of BG1 next to them, Aint taking no more pics tonight anyway so will have to be tomorrow if that will really satisfy you.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions