Groups

So i just won the Wii console from the Flamdeeer Comp! I Don't Want It So It's Yours If You Want It? (Link In Comment #1)

Link in comment one for the person who wants it

43 Comments

Ok cheers

Original Poster

Wow'i would love that

Joking?

Starbucks lol

cheers

Starbucks? Nice

Coffee !!! i thought you was a helper X)

Original Poster

hflower

Starbucks lol

Wii? I meant Tea? No hang on! Coffee?

Eh?

Give it to a charity as a raffle prize

Never been in starbucks in my life and dont intend to start now, so someone else is getting lucky

Very kind,

Please donate any winnings to a childrens hospital of your choice, thanks.

oUkTuRkEyIII

Link

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140928165911/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/5/59/Stare-What-GIF.gif

Original Poster

hflower

Never been in starbucks in my life and dont intend to start now, so … Never been in starbucks in my life and dont intend to start now, so someone else is getting lucky

I'm the same mate. Not posh enough?

Original Poster

jlc57

transit

Very kind,Please donate any winnings to a childrens hospital of your … Very kind,Please donate any winnings to a childrens hospital of your choice, thanks.

Anything i do (IF I) Win will be given out here on HUKD

oUkTuRkEyIII

Nah im a cheapskate lol

jlc57

transit

Very kind,Please donate any winnings to a childrens hospital of your … Very kind,Please donate any winnings to a childrens hospital of your choice, thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/gnv4Low.gif

jlc57

transit

If you happen to come across a go pro I would love one X)
    Thank you

oUkTuRkEyIII

So if everybody prints it out and goes to use it i can see a few angry & embarrassed faces as its only a 1 use code i expect ? you are going to cause murders on here X)

Original Poster

yazzay

If you happen to come across a go pro I would love one X)Thank you

I'm close to that one but don't need it so if u need anything for it i will trade. in fact i will trade them all

oUkTuRkEyIII

I'm close to that one but don't need it so if u need anything for it i … I'm close to that one but don't need it so if u need anything for it i will trade. in fact i will trade them all

I have the silver and white for it it's just that near impossible gold

Original Poster

yazzay

I have the silver and white for it it's just that near impossible gold … I have the silver and white for it it's just that near impossible gold

Yeah them golds screw u over. im not bothered about winning so if u HUKDealers need any of mine just let me know

oUkTuRkEyIII

Yeah them golds screw u over. im not bothered about winning so if u … Yeah them golds screw u over. im not bothered about winning so if u HUKDealers need any of mine just let me know

That's very kind of you

yazzay

If you happen to come across a go pro I would love one X)Thank you

To record your high scores in COD?
    Edited by: "Transformers" 14th Dec 2014

Transformers

To record your high levels in COD?

Haha yes and it can go under water too so I can take underwater pics of my lush baths

yazzay

Haha yes and it can go under water too so I can take underwater pics of … Haha yes and it can go under water too so I can take underwater pics of my lush baths

Don't tell Wongy. oO

Transformers

Don't tell Wongy. oO

Haha obviously without me in it X)
    Gosh that would be awkward , if I uploaded a bath pic and I was in it oO if I get a go pro Ile make sure I'm not in the bath when I do the underwater pics , just in case X)

lol

Why does tital say Wii U?

If there is a competition for the most missed flamedeers i think i would win, missed 5 in the last couple of hours !!

would love it please

hflower

If there is a competition for the most missed flamedeers i think i would … If there is a competition for the most missed flamedeers i think i would win, missed 5 in the last couple of hours !!

Does it tell you when you've missed one? I'm just assuming that I'm missing them all the time but there's never anything on the screen

I want to win so I can raffle it,

but

I use the old skin so do not get them on there, each night I come on switch to new skin get a deer then go back to old skin

Why play if you don't want it?

yazzay

Haha obviously without me in itGosh that would be awkward , if I uploaded … Haha obviously without me in itGosh that would be awkward , if I uploaded a bath pic and I was in it oO if I get a go pro Ile make sure I'm not in the bath when I do the underwater pics , just in case X)

Unsubscribed.

I am disappoint.

HotHouseWife

Does it tell you when you've missed one? I'm just assuming that I'm … Does it tell you when you've missed one? I'm just assuming that I'm missing them all the time but there's never anything on the screen

Yes there is a pop up in the bottom right hand corner, u click on it and it tells me i missed the flamedeer. I have caught a few, the same way.

You're a good person Turkey ... always have been! Keep enjoying what you're doing and finding those great deals for us ... Merry Christmas!!

The Starbucks coffee eGift card is for only £2! You still have to pay £18 for a coffee, even with the eGift card

RossD89

Unsubscribed.I am disappoint.

X)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231730
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963016
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764546
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…58

See more discussions