Groups

So I need to buy a Tux!

Anyone know of the best place to buy a tuxedo?
    Require some evening formal wear for a couple of events

10 Comments

moss bros if it's still about?

you could rent one, either way give slaters a try :thumbsup:

American people have tuxedos, British people have Dinner Jackets (DJs).
    You can rent them from Moss Bros and if you are a student you get a 10%-ish discount if you show them your student card.

Cheaper to rent. John Lewis's is good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i'd rather buy preferably as i'll have more such things in the future, thanks for the suggestions (wooo i have my student card for another few months lol)

Well anyone know price differences between renting/buying? can't hurt to know =]

coerce86;8770788

i'd rather buy preferably as i'll have more such things in the future, … i'd rather buy preferably as i'll have more such things in the future, thanks for the suggestions (wooo i have my student card for another few months lol)Well anyone know price differences between renting/buying? can't hurt to know =]

I have no idea now but about 10 maybe a little more I spent round the 5-6 hundred mark,

have you tried m&s - brought hubbie on a few yrs back good price too:)

Asda r cheap as chips!

M&S - you can get one for around £50. Not too bad either, you could never tell.

Banned

ARNOLD115;8770950

have you tried m&s - brought hubbie on a few yrs back good price too:)

emhaslam;8771129

M&S - you can get one for around £50. Not too bad either, you could never … M&S - you can get one for around £50. Not too bad either, you could never tell.

marksandspencer.com/Sin…edo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions