So i needed somewhere to store my overspilling spice jars

I thought what i need here is a cupboard spice rack that can be fitted to the door.

It just so happens that you can actually buy them.

I love it when a plan comes together.

19 Comments

congratulations

Piccy or you are dreaming

Wakey wakey slap slap doooooooooosh

Next week we look at the viability of toilet roll holders.

Monkeybumcheeks

Will you include those that are manufactured too close to the wall so that the roll gets stuck and only 1 piece of toilet paper rips off?

Not only is this the most pointless post since professor's last, but you started it with 'So...'. Therefore unless you're American (which is reason enough to dislike you), I now dislike you.

philphil61

Will you include those that are manufactured too close to the wall so … Will you include those that are manufactured too close to the wall so that the roll gets stuck and only 1 piece of toilet paper rips off?

No, they are the Eco models......different story

Monkeybumcheeks

No, they are the Eco models......different story

You would have thought that all the herbs & spices puns would have been told by now.

But no, they just keep on Cumin

john2020md

You would have thought that all the herbs & spices puns would have been … You would have thought that all the herbs & spices puns would have been told by now.But no, they just keep on Cumin

I don't have thyme for this.

Monkeybumcheeks

I don't have thyme for this.

I don't think that spice puns were mint to be

wow.......so much win

alanlukeb1

I don't think that spice puns were mint to be

So you chose to use a herb pun instead?
Edited by: "RossD89" 31st Jul 2014

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

You liken toilet roll holders to spice jar storage.

I want easy access. This is an excellent solution.

joxeruk2000

You liken toilet roll holders to spice jar storage. I want easy access. … You liken toilet roll holders to spice jar storage. I want easy access. This is an excellent solution.

easy access to toilet roll is surely more important
a rack on the unit has better access as no doors to open, lack of space or organisation is another issue

Original Poster

brilly

easy access to toilet roll is surely more importanta rack on the unit has … easy access to toilet roll is surely more importanta rack on the unit has better access as no doors to open, lack of space or organisation is another issue

I already have a rack on the unit. Hence the overspill.

Surely when he talked about toilet roll holders he was saying they were pointless.

joxeruk2000

I already have a rack on the unit. Hence the overspill.Surely when he … I already have a rack on the unit. Hence the overspill.Surely when he talked about toilet roll holders he was saying they were pointless.

you have a rack on your door already and were surprised that you could buy racks for doors... erm

Original Poster

brilly

you have a rack on your door already and were surprised that you could … you have a rack on your door already and were surprised that you could buy racks for doors... erm

No it's not on the door sorry it's a free standing one on the worktop unit.

joxeruk2000

No it's not on the door sorry it's a free standing one on the worktop … No it's not on the door sorry it's a free standing one on the worktop unit.

oh sorry i misread.. when i looked for spice racks a while back the ones on the doors are most common though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763946
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions