So I received this email...

Found 31st Jan
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Sloth/Mod
Sounds legit Wait till you go through the other 9000 odd emails. You could be a GAZILLIONAIRE!!!

(ps - Moved to misc as tend to keep Ask for more serious Q's. Cheers )
Edited by: "Syzable" 31st Jan
eset1234519 m ago

why the hell is your inbox at nearly 10k, my god man, empty it.I wonder …why the hell is your inbox at nearly 10k, my god man, empty it.I wonder what kind of info a hacker could get about you if they got in to your email account.

One of my inboxes is just about to hit 100k
19 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Sounds legit Wait till you go through the other 9000 odd emails. You could be a GAZILLIONAIRE!!!

(ps - Moved to misc as tend to keep Ask for more serious Q's. Cheers )
Edited by: "Syzable" 31st Jan
To be honest, I think you should hurry up replying to that email as you risk somebody else replying. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, don't miss it.

PS: if you do become a 'GAZILLIONAIRE', please come back here on HUKD and do lots of games where we, the ones not that lucky, can win 10p or 15p/day. Yes, please!
why the hell is your inbox at nearly 10k, my god man, empty it.

I wonder what kind of info a hacker could get about you if they got in to your email account.
eset1234519 m ago

why the hell is your inbox at nearly 10k, my god man, empty it.I wonder …why the hell is your inbox at nearly 10k, my god man, empty it.I wonder what kind of info a hacker could get about you if they got in to your email account.

I've seen more worser spelling and gramma on this forum.
So go ferret.
MSK.38 m ago

I thought my 9k was impressive (horror).
eset123451 h, 3 m ago

Lol I have 13959 unread emails out of the 30855 in my inbox. I guess someone might find out I CBA with lots of stuff.
copperspock32 m ago

I thought my 9k was impressive (horror).

It's taken 10.5 years That's just unread messages btw, I assume there are more than double that are read.
bryanhaines39928 m ago

Lol I have 13959 unread emails out of the 30855 in my inbox. I guess …Lol I have 13959 unread emails out of the 30855 in my inbox. I guess someone might find out I CBA with lots of stuff.

I am shocked 46 unread emails here
(some of them over three years old)
Lucky me,
33177243-gvQGP.jpg
Sounds legit, to be fair it's probably five million Nigerian dollars so about £2.50
33177480-Y6Rse.jpg
Wongy1103 h, 12 m ago

I am shocked 46 unread emails here(some of them over three years old)

Are you keeping 3 year old unread emails as some sort of trophy? Protest? What's the point?
shadey121 h, 58 m ago

Lucky me,[Image]

Just look at the state of it. How stupid do you have to be to think that that will convince anybody? Then consider how stupid you must be to actually be convinced, and go along with it.
deeky1 h, 17 m ago

Just look at the state of it. How stupid do you have to be to think that …Just look at the state of it. How stupid do you have to be to think that that will convince anybody? Then consider how stupid you must be to actually be convinced, and go along with it.

You mean because of my fiscal activity I'm not going to receive 336.10gdp in 4 weeks?
I was banking on that to invest in a business opportunity I've been offered from member of the Nigerian royalty.
Edited by: "shadey12" 1st Feb
I'd send a cheeky response and wait to read more drivel get sent back, these types of banter is so much fun 😝
deeky1 h, 57 m ago

Are you keeping 3 year old unread emails as some sort of trophy? Protest? …Are you keeping 3 year old unread emails as some sort of trophy? Protest? What's the point?

theguardian.com/spo…pin

deeky1 h, 55 m ago

Just look at the state of it. How stupid do you have to be to think that …Just look at the state of it. How stupid do you have to be to think that that will convince anybody? Then consider how stupid you must be to actually be convinced, and go along with it.

No deeky it is very clever

It is designed to weed out the intelligent(maybe you already knew that ?)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants