Groups

So I saw this geek get bottled last night....

Banned
    Hit the clubs with a few of the boys for a beer or 3 when this geek appears with his sister pretending like she is his GF.

Anyway the geek has one beer and is obviously drunk after it, shouting and bragging that he's out with a girl. Starts annoying this bloke who is talking to his sister and swings his empty beer bottle at the guy! The guy grabs his hand and whacks the geek one for his trouble!

Blood snot and tears everywhere from the geek coz he's realized he's no hard man - was crying for his mum and all sorts!

17 Comments

haha best so far

haha yes th best so far

[COLOR=YellowGreen]You saw me hit him then?
    Nice club choice.
    [/COLOR]

hahaahah!

Banned

pmsl Brah

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Pop by my office Tuesday morning and we'll talk high paying jobs.

Serious $$$$$$$44.
    [/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;6162019

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Pop by my office Tuesday morning and we'll talk high … [COLOR=YellowGreen]Pop by my office Tuesday morning and we'll talk high paying jobs.Serious $$$$$$$44.[/COLOR]

No need but thanks for the offer

Got a job already paying plenty - plus seeing the geek crying for his mum was payment enough

boring now jeez

loupomm;6162059

boring now jeez

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Why the hate Lou?[/COLOR]

t0mm;6162066

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Why the hate Lou?[/COLOR]

4 threads of the same thing hun? just think its too much :?

loupomm;6162091

[COLOR=YellowGreen]True...

Mine was the first though. :-D
    [/COLOR]

dancing queen only 17

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;6162091

As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily basis?

Things like " my toddler was jumping about in my trolley and got hurt - who can I blame?"

Or other mindless drivel posted

t0mm;6162111

[COLOR=YellowGreen]True...Mine was the first though. :-D[/COLOR]

once is funny.... you get the idea :thumbsup:

dimebars;6162117

As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily … As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily basis?Things like " my toddler was jumping about in my trolley and got hurt - who can I blame?"Or other [COLOR="Red"]mindless drivel posted[/COLOR]

better than mindless drivellers posting :-D

dimebars;6162117

As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily … As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily basis?Things like " my toddler was jumping about in my trolley and got hurt - who can I blame?"Or other mindless drivel posted

On the other hand this thread is intelligent stuff :-D

Original Poster Banned

Marina;6162157

On the other hand this thread is intelligent stuff :-D

its a light hearted approach to the nonsense posted here regularly by the same posters

a million miles from the usual garbage that is spouted here on a daily basis

dimebars;6162117

As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily … As opposed to the usual muck that gets spread here on a daily basis?Things like " my toddler was jumping about in my trolley and got hurt - who can I blame?"Or other mindless drivel posted

I hate all the threads about fluffy clouds and rainbows....

but this thread makes you look like a right ned (chav), which I suppose is cool for you being so young. I've seen plenty of people 'bottled' in my time...never found it funny...but then I'm not a candidate for Jeremy Kyle...

ooft would rather be a geek than a ned any day of the week!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313805

See more discussions