So I Think I Should Be The Next Prime Minister - How Do I Go About Doing This?

I have some mad skillz so I think I should be PM. How do I become PM?

142 Comments

Too bad

The minimum age for prime minister is 21 so you have about 10 years to go yet.

Banned

dont ya think our country is already in a bad state, how about telling us what you gonna do about improving it, mind you with te bull you'de fit in well

Jeremy Clarkson would have a field day with you

you could write to Gordon Brown and ask him for an apprenticeship? :-D

Really though, I wonder if when people start out as politicians whether they *aim* to be PM? I woulda thought it was so unlikely no-one would but I guess some people must have this aspiration or no-one would do it!!!

Good luck with anything you decide to do x x

Original Poster

sassie;4386862

dont ya think our country is already in a bad state, how about telling us … dont ya think our country is already in a bad state, how about telling us what you gonna do about improving it, mind you with te bull you'de fit in well

I'd increase taxes.

'I have some mad skillz' Skateboard?

Banned

The JFK;4386886

I'd increase taxes.

you want to be prime minister and you can manage three words in your speech :roll:

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4386877

Jeremy Clarkson would have a field day with you

:?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4386882

you could write to Gordon Brown and ask him for an apprenticeship? … you could write to Gordon Brown and ask him for an apprenticeship? :-DReally though, I wonder if when people start out as politicians whether they *aim* to be PM? I woulda thought it was so unlikely no-one would but I guess some people must have this aspiration or no-one would do it!!!Good luck with anything you decide to do x x

Cheers. I'll holla at you when I become PM.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4386888

'I have some mad skillz' Skateboard?

:?

dont politicians have to be able to lie with impunity? oh no wait......

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-mad-skillz-dj.jpg

Original Poster

sassie;4386897

you want to be prime minister and you can manage three words in your … you want to be prime minister and you can manage three words in your speech :roll:

You what?

I was asked what I would do, and one of things I would do is increase taxes.

The JFK;4386917

You what?I was asked what I would do, and one of things I would do is … You what?I was asked what I would do, and one of things I would do is increase taxes.

You'd be even less popular than you are now

Banned

The JFK;4386917

You what?I was asked what I would do, and one of things I would do is … You what?I was asked what I would do, and one of things I would do is increase taxes.

how about going for a full paragraph, if not even a few sentances would be good

Original Poster

Why are people hating me because I have ambition? I want to become PM because I have the skillz to do so.

The only ambition you haterz show is to save 20p on a new PS3 game. It's quite sad really.

The JFK;4386968

Why are people hating me because I have ambition? I want to become PM … Why are people hating me because I have ambition? I want to become PM because I have the skillz to do so.The only ambition you haterz show is to save 20p on a new PS3 game. It's quite sad really.

Watch Ali G in Da House, you remind me of him so much (just less/not funny)

Banned

as i thought, the real reason for this thread, so jkf can post about the haters, its quite sad really, off to cook tea

Original Poster

sven256;4386863

Too bad The minimum age for prime minister is 21 so you have about 10 … Too bad The minimum age for prime minister is 21 so you have about 10 years to go yet.

Nah it's cool, they would make an expection for me.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4386948

You'd be even less popular than you are now

Why?

Taxes are too cheap.

Original Poster

So can anyone actually tell me how I go about becoming PM?

Do I have to write a letter to the queen or something?

The JFK;4387007

Why?Taxes are too cheap.

Just shows how immature you are if you think taxes are cheap.

The JFK;4386903

Cheers. I'll holla at you when I become PM.

lol, Good for you

become a pm that way ud stop posting **** on here . kids these days

The JFK;4387018

So can anyone actually tell me how I go about becoming PM?Do I have to … So can anyone actually tell me how I go about becoming PM?Do I have to write a letter to the queen or something?

I just checked, you send a cheque or P/O made payable to HM The Queen or Liz for £9.99 she then sends out an application pack.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/michelleleemoo/xagr.jpg

The JFK;4386968

Why are people hating me because I have ambition? I want to become PM … Why are people hating me because I have ambition? I want to become PM because I have the skillz to do so.The only ambition you haterz show is to [SIZE="2"][SIZE="4"]save 20p on a new PS3 game[/SIZE][/SIZE]. It's quite sad really.

Should be in deals :-D

Silentgirl!;4387043

just because he thinks taxes are too cheap doesnt make him immature!

I agree with him that taxes are too cheap - there are too many people in this country who are on incredible wages who do not pay enough tax

Original Poster

csamual;4387070

become a pm that way ud stop posting **** on here . kids these days

Why are you hating on me?

roryk83;4387156

just because he thinks taxes are too cheap doesnt make him immature!I … just because he thinks taxes are too cheap doesnt make him immature!I agree with him that taxes are too cheap - there are too many people in this country who are on incredible wages who do not pay enough tax

I agree immature was the wrong word to use.

Unfortunately I am not one of the many people that are on incredible wages in this country.

Original Poster

roryk83;4387156

just because he thinks taxes are too cheap doesnt make him immature!I … just because he thinks taxes are too cheap doesnt make him immature!I agree with him that taxes are too cheap - there are too many people in this country who are on incredible wages who do not pay enough tax

'greed.

The haterz on here just dismiss my opinions for no reason.

I have so much money and I don't know what to do with it. I would like to put my money to use and improve the country by paying more tax TBH.

Silentgirl!;4387043

The JFK;4387259

'greed.The haterz on here just dismiss my opinions for no reason.I have … 'greed.The haterz on here just dismiss my opinions for no reason.I have so much money and I don't know what to do with it. I would like to put my money to use and improve the country by paying more tax TBH.

Well if that is the case why dont you make a donation to your local hospital or fire fighting service etc. That way you could help make a difference in a way that will help improve people's lives

If you have so much money perhaps you could move out of home? Council tax alone should mean you need to start pushing out 100 + more keyrings out per month.

Why would anyone with a bit of money feel the urge to brag about it on an internet forum to a load of random people? :thinking: Smells like more JFK bs to me - much like the BMW saga.

Original Poster

roryk83;4387371

Well if that is the case why dont you make a donation to your local … Well if that is the case why dont you make a donation to your local hospital or fire fighting service etc. That way you could help make a difference in a way that will help improve people's lives

Maybe.

Banned

The JFK;4387259

I have so much money and I don't know what to do with it.

Just spend it on a bigger bag of sweeties and make your classmates jealous.

PS - epic thread... lasted an hour. Must be a first?

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4387413

If you have so much money perhaps you could move out of home? Council tax … If you have so much money perhaps you could move out of home? Council tax alone should mean you need to start pushing out 100 + more keyrings out per month.Why would anyone with a bit of money feel the urge to brag about it on an internet forum to a load of random people? :thinking: Smells like more JFK bs to me - much like the BMW saga.

I'm already pushing 100+ keyrings.

Why are you hating on me though? Just 'cos I'm getting a Beamer this week doesn't mean that you need to hate me.

Banned

so you aint gonna expand on your three words, you wanna become a pm and that's the best you can do, pathetic

Original Poster

sassie;4387494

so you aint gonna expand on your three words, you wanna become a pm and … so you aint gonna expand on your three words, you wanna become a pm and that's the best you can do, pathetic

WTF? Why are you hating me?

brb.......writting out policies.

Banned

The JFK;4387505

WTF? Why are you hating me?brb.......writting out policies.

grow up, hate is for the playground :roll:

Silentgirl!;4387258

I agree immature was the wrong word to use. Unfortunately I am not one of … I agree immature was the wrong word to use. Unfortunately I am not one of the many people that are on incredible wages in this country.

I echo that.

Raise taxes is all well and good - for those who can AFFORD it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
    2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
    3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay79
    4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions