Expired

So I Was At The Gym......

36 replies
Found 17th Mar 2009
And I dropped my wallet in the changing rooms without realising. I walked out of the changing rooms and starting walking towards the exit door when this geeza (who was about 20) came chasing me. At first I looked at him and I was like WTF are you doing? But then he gave me my wallet and I realised that I must have dropped it in the changing rooms.

I thought that what the geeza done was very nice as he could have easily stole my wallet and the cash inside. Due to his kindness I went into my wallet and gave him all the notes I had in there (£60 worth) as he could have stole it and kept the money anyway but as he was kind an honest I felt it was my duty to reward him.

At first he was like "Nah, thanks for the offer but I don't deserve your money" but then I explained to him that I'm a baller and how he could have easily taken it so he eventually accepted the £60.

I like to think I did a very nice thing, as did he.

Some very nice people in this world.

1. Misc
  2. Gym
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gym
36 Comments

Banned

yes and there are some massive liars in the world too

a baller? whats a baller?

your story has touched my heart.. it really has

dog_cop;4667218

yes and there are some massive liars in the world too

+1

only 60, credit crunch huting you

Hes gonna be hoping you drop your wallet everytime he sees you now. lol

Banned

strike;4667231

+1only 60, credit crunch huting you

yeah it was infact 60p in his wallet for the BFH.... bus fare home :w00t:

Original Poster

markhodges1975;4667225

I'm the definition of a baller.

-One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles (esp. one who is extremely popular with both the male and female members of any given social group)

-Livin large, with girls and money

Original Poster

wonkey;4667228

'greed dawg.

This hopefully this thread will encourage others to do 'the right thing' in future situations.

Banned

more like baller... http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Original Poster

strike;4667231

+1only 60, credit crunch huting you

I was only going to the gym hence was I was only carrying £60.

When I go up town I usually carry around £500 in cash aswell as take both of my debit cards.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4667243

Nice thread:)

'greed.

The JFK;4667256

I'm the definition of a baller.-One whose person has been fully and … I'm the definition of a baller.-One whose person has been fully and successfully established in numerous social circles (esp. one who is extremely popular with both the male and female members of any given social group) -Livin large, with girls and money

would you class HUKD as a "social circle/social group"?

Banned

markhodges1975;4667225

Someone who is little and fat, shaped like a ball.

Original Poster

shaneomac;4667280

would you class HUKD as a "social circle/social group"?

No.

Banned

wonkey;4667228

when he bent over in the gym he got touched :thumbsup:

Banned

you gotta laff

sassie;4667304

you gotta laff

exactly what i am doing!!

Banned

wonkey;4667315

exactly what i am doing!!

me too, hes free entertainment:thumbsup:

What a totally boring childish fool

Are you getting muddled up again lad?
I think you was meant to say you was in Jim and he charged you £60.

Banned

teambintip;4667327

What a totally boring childish fool

whoo-hoo well done on your 2000 post - lol I know slighly off topic but it helps to get the thread to 100 posts and the the op gets well excited :thumbsup:

sassie;4667324

me too, hes free entertainment:thumbsup:

+1 haha:thumbsup:

The milk of human kindness has never been so curdled

sassie;4667348

whoo-hoo well done on your 2000 post - lol I know slighly off topic but … whoo-hoo well done on your 2000 post - lol I know slighly off topic but it helps to get the thread to 100 posts and the the op gets well excited :thumbsup:

Well i wanted my 2000th post to be something significant, valid and true. So i'm pretty happy with that

did you drop your wallet in the hope some one would watch you bend over for it, lol

The JFK;4667270

I was only going to the gym hence was I was only carrying £60.When I go … I was only going to the gym hence was I was only carrying £60.When I go up town I usually carry around £500 in cash aswell as take both of my debit cards.

I don't usually get involved in these threads... lol
BUT
mothercare and which other stores debit card .. :whistling:

Nice.

Daaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn.....your dreams must be amazing.

Original Poster

Abvance;4667425

Nice.

+1.

It was very nice of me.

markhodges1975;4667225

Some one who likes to touch other blokes balls in the gym:-D

Banned

i wish that you had realised you had dropped it, bent over to pick it up and one of the other men give you a good shock

You think that was a good deed?. i've just given £60 to west yorkshire police for driving a little quicker than they wanted me to. :oops:

is that the story you told the cops after you were caught in the public loos paying for favours lol

Glad to see you got it back, doesnt look like the gyms doing much good though!!

[IMG]farm1.static.flickr.com/53/…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

donnydude;4667329

Are you getting muddled up again lad? I think you was meant to say you … Are you getting muddled up again lad? I think you was meant to say you was in Jim and he charged you £60.

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769499
    2. word association Game74244919
    3. Add one, leave one game54415447
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993252

See more discussions