So I was just down the pub.....

23 replies
Found 9th Sep 2009
And this one geeza was wearing a Brazil shirt when he was watching the England game. He cheered when England scored etc.

Why would you wear a different nationalities shirt when you're watching your own nationality?

What is wrong with some people?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Strange

Maybe he thinks Brazil are cool

Maybe the Brazil shirt was all he had clean ? ...he lives in England ? He would look a right doofus cheering for Brazil? maybe he couldn't say Croatia ?

Original Poster

queenlush;6253325

Maybe the Brazil shirt was all he had clean ? ...he lives in England ? He … Maybe the Brazil shirt was all he had clean ? ...he lives in England ? He would look a right doofus cheering for Brazil? maybe he couldn't say Croatia ?

[COLOR="Red"]
I doubt it was his only clean shirt.

You wouldn't go and watch a your club team wearing another teams shirt.

Some people are MAAAAAAAD.[/COLOR]

good thread, i would also like to know this

maybe he was brazillian but wanted to show that because he was in england he was gonna support them?

thanks for cleaning up the thread.

JFK was the guy English who wore the brazil top mate?

Original Poster

scotland88;6253382

maybe he was brazillian but wanted to show that because he was in england … maybe he was brazillian but wanted to show that because he was in england he was gonna support them?

[COLOR="Red"]Nah he was defo English.[/COLOR]

The JFK;6253341

[COLOR="Red"]I doubt it was his only clean shirt.You wouldn't go and … [COLOR="Red"]I doubt it was his only clean shirt.You wouldn't go and watch a your club team wearing another teams shirt.Some people are MAAAAAAAD.[/COLOR]

not strictly true my hubby is a Man City fan but wears a United shirt when they play a derby just to wind up his red mates

The JFK;6253393

[COLOR="Red"]Nah he was defo English.[/COLOR]

I cant imagine someone doing that... maybe someone dared him?

sassie;6253396

you never mentioned if you liked my hair band

oh I thought you were balancing a plum on your head lol

kids piccies are lovely arent they x x

is that what it is ? i thought it was pigeon poop

Banned

oh you sad get, reporting posts because they werewnt about you, it ddon't get any sadder

Banned

ClarityofMind;6253405

oh I thought you were balancing a plum on your head lolkids piccies are … oh I thought you were balancing a plum on your head lolkids piccies are lovely arent they x x

i painted that :oops:

sassie;6253411

oh you sad get, reporting posts because they werewnt about you, it ddon't … oh you sad get, reporting posts because they werewnt about you, it ddon't get any sadder

and you was wearing football boots lol

Banned

queenlush;6253428

and you was wearing football boots lol

nope, sexy flats, you dont want oldies falling off heels

sassie;6253431

nope, sexy flats, you dont want oldies falling off heels

i have to go out in them little zip up furry things now lol...i sling em off when i have a boogie tho

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6253399

I cant imagine someone doing that... maybe someone dared him?

[COLOR="Red"]Dared to wear a Brazil shirt?:?[/COLOR]

Banned

Sounds like he shops at M&M direct jfk

who gives a monkeys??

welll done England

Scotland ...tooo little too late

Nothing wrong with Brazil shirts. Even if he does support Brazil, why shouldn't England be his 2nd team?

It only wouldn't make sense if you were wearing a shirt of a major rival (e.g. Germany) or if the guy was wearing a Croatia shirt tonight.

You can have more than one nationality, hold more than one passport. So why not cheer on those teams.

Maybe he was foreign and just visiting. Just because he spoke good English doesn't mean he is English. Did you ask to see his birth certificate? Chat about his life-story?

At the end of the day who cares? We won and it was a good display. If your spending time looking at how others are dressed rather than the football, maybe its because you wanted to pull this bloke. Yet your frightened of showing this deep hidden side to your nature, scared of ridicule about your sexuality. Maybe its this deep hidden problem that is causing so much anxiety as you just dont know who you are as your not being true to yourself or others? :whistling:

Its the sort of thing I would do, I am English but never support England, I am with the Scots on that one. But I wouldn't be vocal in my support of the opposing team if the pub was full of England fans.

Unlike the numbnuts in the kop who decided to cheer a Man U goal, the entire kop turned in unison on him and he had to be dragged off by the officials.

I wear a Spanish top but support England.

I just like it, simples !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions