Groups

So I went to a club last night....

I was out to make it a special night for a lucky lucky women. I went to get a drink at the bar, and there was this young women sitting down, I go talk to her for about a minute, what I thought was a very intelligent/humorous/direct conversation, I ask for her number and she goes "f*** off you have the social skills of a rapist" and she walks away.

My confidence was shattered for the rest of the night, i just sat in the corner playing snake on my phone about to cry.

123 Comments

lovely

looks like your asking for trouble :roll:

Forget your deodorant ? :whistling:

should have replied "and you have the appearance of a *****"

Is this a true or a joke?

loupomm;2259951

lovelylooks like your asking for trouble :roll:

Mmmmmm...... Funny though - don't mean to mock, it must have been awful?!:p

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2259991

Is this a true or a joke?

true

still drunk:oops:, edited OP

You should of said, "How did you guess, I am a rapist". That would of really freaked the hell out of her.

hannah19790;2259998

Mmmmmm...... Funny though - don't mean to mock, it must have been … Mmmmmm...... Funny though - don't mean to mock, it must have been awful?!:p

i meant for swearing :thumbsup:

I meant that too. lol

how come fcuk gets through but r***** doesnt

masterruckus;2260016

how come fcuk gets through but r***** doesnt

op's are not filtered afaik

but yeah i see, wierd

Banned

Just your luck gerbil, on the night you go out to make the night special for one lucky woman.. you meet the woman going out to do the exact opposite.

Match made in heaven if you ask me.

black gerbil1;2260000

truestill drunk:oops:, edited OP

Ok.

Well perhaps you were too forward for her.

The other situation is you get talking to someone and you don't get their number at end,and they didn't get yours and then you could be both thinking you should done.

I don't think it's a good idea to ask straight off though.Wait till some later on.

Was she hot then?

Maybe she just had an odd sense of humour and actually wanted you to chase and stalk her for the rest of the night.....
    I'm sure a man of your superiority will find a match one day...
    LOLz.:)

Edit: I hope you wasn't on the dance floor doin the 'safety dance'
    ...even bigger lolz

Here is were your problem lies...

I go talk to her for about a minute, what I thought was a very … I go talk to her for about a minute, what I thought was a very intelligent/humorous/direct conversation,

You can't have that type of conversation in a minute. You would have came over too desperate asking for her number after such a short time. I know minute isn't literal but still..... shows you didn't waste much time.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2260043

Was she hot then?

she was an 8, im about a 9, so I didnt see what the problem was.:x

BTW - what was your highest score on snake then?

shes had a previous conversation with a rapist then im guessing????

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2260137

BTW - what was your highest score on snake then?

I got over a 1000 before,but my eyes were to watery, so i didn't get past 900 last night.

Banned

If im an 8 your definately a 1, and thats me being a lot more polite than i was last night:p

Original Poster

sassie;2260161

If im an 8 your definately a 1, and thats me being a lot more polite than … If im an 8 your definately a 1, and thats me being a lot more polite than i was last night:p

Thusdays a Student night:p

you have said you might not want to drink that drink now :whistling:

Banned

awwww plz dnt leave black gerbil1

Banned

black gerbil1;2260185

Thusdays a Student night:p

and your point is?

numptyj;2260194

you have said you might not want to drink that drink now :whistling:

lol! took me a second read to understand it...blonde eh

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/cmorvant/115532.jpg

Original Poster

Proximo;2260197

awwww plz dnt leave black gerbil1

;-)
    sassie;2260202

and your point is?

:whistling:

Banned

never judge a book by its cover;-)

jadeywadey08;2260211

lol! took me a second read to understand it...blonde eh

easy victim eh :thumbsup: lol

sassie;2260202

and your point is?

"When apples are ripe, they're ready for plucking.........................................":w00t:

Banned

kyalion;2260269

"When apples are ripe, they're ready for … "When apples are ripe, they're ready for plucking.........................................":w00t:

And when they aint they should remain in the tree;-)

older people can legitimately be bonafide students, i have my NUS card to prove it...mind i do gett some funny looks when i present it :giggle:

numptyj;2260267

easy victim eh :thumbsup: lol

oit lol shame on you.....:-D

Original Poster

sassie;2260263

never judge a book by its cover;-)

okay translate this then darling....

hahah omfgz EPicz LULz, im l337 Haxx0rz

kyalion;2260269

"When apples are ripe, they're ready for … "When apples are ripe, they're ready for plucking.........................................":w00t:

when girls are 16.... :w00t: :oops:

black gerbil1;2260287

okay translate this then darling....hahah omfgz EPicz LULz, im l337 … okay translate this then darling....hahah omfgz EPicz LULz, im l337 Haxx0rz

0mg b|4cK 93b!l !z t3h hax0r 1337 lulz

Original Poster

why do girls ask for your facebook/myspace email address these days as well, werid!

Banned

black gerbil1;2260287

okay translate this then darling....hahah omfgz EPicz LULz, im l337 … okay translate this then darling....hahah omfgz EPicz LULz, im l337 Haxx0rz

:?

black gerbil1;2260308

why do girls ask for your facebook/myspace email address these days as … why do girls ask for your facebook/myspace email address these days as well, werid!

so they can stalk you when you ignore their messages and check who else is on your list :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions