So i went trampolining yesterday

Found 29th Oct 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Almost went swimming.

32330703-szjJW.jpg
I just stayed in and done a bit of exercise.
32330745-BlxMR.jpg
i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to eat biscuits or cakes for one day, that is a great achievement for me
32 Comments
Nothing
Almost went swimming.

32330703-szjJW.jpg
raptorcigs14 m ago

https://imgur.com/GpP4ZvE

Haha....that's wicked! Looks like you had a great time!
I just stayed in and done a bit of exercise.
32330745-BlxMR.jpg
@raptorcigs

"What did you do yesterday?"

...like you don't remember?

Sheesh!
I decided to be a tourist for a day and visit places I had been to decades ago.
Went to Trafalgar square, Madame Tussaud's ( 35 quid! and still **** as before ), Buckingham palace and took a nice stroll through Hyde park.

I quite enjoyed it. Perhaps, I shall buy tickets for a play at the Globe next weekend.
Edited by: "zworld" 29th Oct 2017
i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to eat biscuits or cakes for one day, that is a great achievement for me
mutley111 m ago

i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to …i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to eat biscuits or cakes for one day, that is a great achievement for me

YOU'RE A GIRL!!!
mutley111 m ago

i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to …i am more proud of what i didn't do yesterday. i managed for once not to eat biscuits or cakes for one day, that is a great achievement for me

Did your dog eat them for you?
raptorcigs5 m ago

YOU'RE A GIRL!!!

brilliant power of deduction my dear watson. i mean how you managed to work out that i am female from me eating biscuits and cakes is phenomenal. lol
Im a Dinosaur GRRRRRR
32331027-S905A.jpg
Edited by: "_Rappy_" 29th Oct 2017
I looked at hot deals, made funny comments. Posted funny gifs. And saved some money purchasing stuff I don’t need
I took delivery of three tonnes of gravel and sand which I am in the process of moving from the drive to the back garden, took the cat to the vet and made macaroons with my son
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 29th Oct 2017
raptorcigs3 h, 14 m ago

https://imgur.com/GpP4ZvE

.....such tiny hands, you must be starving and .. stuff!
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 29th Oct 2017
ZanyAngel29th Oct 2017

.....such tiny hands, you must be starving and .. stuff!

Trust me, he only needs tiny hands, even if he could reach
Lots of great people have tiny hands

32331620-W37EN.jpg
32331620-W03BI.jpg
32331620-4DZeh.jpg
Ok and some not so great people.
Went out on my bike what else ?
32332128-Zd1Jv.jpg
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 51 m ago

I took delivery of three tonnes of gravel and sand which I am in the …I took delivery of three tonnes of gravel and sand which I am in the process of moving from the drive to the back garden, took the cat to the vet and made macaroons with my son

Don't forget you can grind his bones to make bread.
fanpages1 m ago

Don't forget you can grind his bones to make bread.

Many many times have I been tempted to do so.
raptorcigs3 h, 3 m ago

Lots of great people have tiny hands [Image] [Image] [Image]

Reminds me of a 360 video:

Weird expereince with a headset on.
MSK.1 h, 58 m ago

Reminds me of a 360 video:[Video] Weird expereince with a headset on.

Your video reminded me of this one. Whether you love or hate Trump, he does have a certain 'way' with words,

raptorcigs5 h, 4 m ago

Lots of great people have tiny hands [Image] [Image] [Image]

Thank you for the pointers, and of course the great people includes Jeremy Beadle

32333014-7WCR5.jpg
I feel reassured now
mutley110 h, 11 m ago

I rarely eat either, top tip stop buying them
Don't!! They are so dangerous. My nephew was just jumping normally but hurt his angle and it was badly bruised! He couldn't walk for a couple of days and took couple of weeks to fully recover. He went to A&E and had some follow up check up. One of the nurses said it happened to her daughter too
Misslovely11 m ago

Don't!! They are so dangerous. My nephew was just jumping normally but …Don't!! They are so dangerous. My nephew was just jumping normally but hurt his angle and it was badly bruised! He couldn't walk for a couple of days and took couple of weeks to fully recover. He went to A&E and had some follow up check up. One of the nurses said it happened to her daughter too

Blimey... long waiting time at A&E!
fanpages1 h, 20 m ago

Blimey... long waiting time at A&E!

Im still in A&E been here since i was an egg.
jax61934 m ago

I went trampolining yesterday aswell, it has it's ups and downs

32338679-WqhFr.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions