So I'm going on holiday tomorrow....

-5* hotel
    -First class flight
    -With the girlfriend
    Jealous, much?

65 Comments

Jealous, much?

no.

im going on holiday in 6 weeks, 3days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you going? Why the sad face about the girlf?! I go to London tomorrow for a week and am going to see U2!!!

enjoy your holiday, I know I will

bitseylango;5992787

+1

bitseylango;5992787

oh you so know he will still be on here :giggle:

JFK

where you going, how long you going for?

ilovepink;5992800

JFKwhere you going, how long you going for?

more importantly are you taking your internets :lol:

bitseylango;5992787

+2 http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/021/c/c/Party_Icon_by_omgWTFitsJAWN.gif

fox2020;5992814

+2

have a fab time:thumbsup:

damn hukd will lose like 50% of its members till you come back, have you told admin/

Original Poster

Banana79;5992786

Where you going? Why the sad face about the girlf?! I go to London … Where you going? Why the sad face about the girlf?! I go to London tomorrow for a week and am going to see U2!!!

[COLOR="Red"]
    Fuerteventura for a week.

LOL, the gally can get annoying sometimes. She's very good looking though. [/COLOR]

Seriously depends on where you are going, first class flight and five star hotel in Bognor (no offence to Bognor people) but seriously not a lot to be jealous of :?

The JFK;5992938

[COLOR="Red"]Fuerteventura for a week.LOL, the gally can get annoying … [COLOR="Red"]Fuerteventura for a week.LOL, the gally can get annoying sometimes. She's very good looking though. [/COLOR]

Ouch, sunny Bognor then, nope, you couldn't pay me to go there again :oops:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5992891

damn hukd will lose like 50% of its members till you come back, have you … damn hukd will lose like 50% of its members till you come back, have you told admin/

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah I know.

Admin wasn't very happy that I'm not going to be posting for a week.

He said that he has delcared a 'state of emergency' and the site might have to close down. :-([/COLOR]

The JFK;5992938

[COLOR="Red"]Fuerteventura for a week.LOL, the gally can get annoying … [COLOR="Red"]Fuerteventura for a week.LOL, the gally can get annoying sometimes. She's very good looking though. [/COLOR]

Lol!

Banned

Never tell anyone when your going on your Hols.

Coz who knows.

Do we have any Burglars using the site. LOL:w00t::whistling::gift::santa:

SO
    Now youve added location even worse.

What airport you fly from LOL

Banned

They dont do short haul flights 1st class, do they
    So own plane :w00t::santa:
    Nearest Premium Cabin Air Malta ???

Most airlines stopped them months ago(premium cabin)

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5992974

Never tell anyone when your going on your Hols.Coz who knows.Do we have … Never tell anyone when your going on your Hols.Coz who knows.Do we have any Burglars using the site. LOL:w00t::whistling::gift::santa:SO Now youve added location even worse.What airport you fly from LOL

[COLOR="Red"]^^Stalker, much?^^[/COLOR]

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5993004

They dont do short haul flights 1st class, do theySo own plane … They dont do short haul flights 1st class, do theySo own plane :w00t::santa:Nearest Premium Cabin Air Malta ???

[COLOR="Red"]Do you know who I am?!?!?!?!

For the right amount of money you can get anything you want. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

And at the start of the football season too. How will the team manage without this "in demand" player????

Banned

The JFK;5993036

[COLOR="Red"]Do you know who I am?!?!?!?!For the right amount of money … [COLOR="Red"]Do you know who I am?!?!?!?!For the right amount of money you can get anything you want. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Yep Santa knows everybody and if your not a good boy the [COLOR="Red"]lamborghini [/COLOR] wont be delivered this Christmas.:whistling::p:santa:

P S what colour did you want?

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;5993054

And at the start of the football season too. How will the team manage … And at the start of the football season too. How will the team manage without this "in demand" player????

[COLOR="Red"]I know, the gaffer wasn't happy but he did understand.

This week was the most convenient for me and the gally so we had no choice really.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5993073

Yep Santa knows everybody and if your not a good boy the … Yep Santa knows everybody and if your not a good boy the [COLOR="Red"]lamborghini [/COLOR] wont be delivered this Christmas.:whistling::p:santa:P S what colour did you want?

[COLOR="Red"]I've already got a Vantage. I don't really want a Lamborghini TBH. And if I did want one I would just buy it myself.[/COLOR]

Why, may I ask, when money is no object, would you actually pay to go to Fuerteventura, seriously? 5 star or not? First class... I know you can upgrade seats but charter flights and first class have never been available when I've flown :?

Serious advice, cancel the holiday

Banned

The JFK;5993160

[COLOR="Red"]I've already got a Vantage. I don't really want a … [COLOR="Red"]I've already got a Vantage. I don't really want a Lamborghini TBH. And if I did want one I would just buy it myself.[/COLOR]

The Vantage will be sadly gone soon to a little grave yard Im reliabley informed, that why the order was placed for a new car..

Sorry dont have a date. LOL

Have a nice holiday with mummy and daddy

Banned

snowflake;5993208

Why, may I ask, when money is no object, would you actually pay to go to … Why, may I ask, when money is no object, would you actually pay to go to Fuerteventura, seriously? 5 star or not? First class... I know you can upgrade seats but charter flights and first class have never been available when I've flown :?Serious advice, cancel the holiday

i agree, but upgrading, not 1st class a little difference, but most airlines withdrew upgrade during these lean times so to get more seats on plane
    :thumbsup::oops:

Your right cancel

Banned

pghstochaj;5993240

Have a nice holiday with mummy and daddy

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The Vantage came in a matchbox.:w00t:

The JFK;5992958

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah I know.Admin wasn't very happy that I'm not going to be … [COLOR="Red"]Yeah I know.Admin wasn't very happy that I'm not going to be posting for a week.He said that he has delcared a 'state of emergency' and the site might have to close down. :-([/COLOR]

not posting for a whole week! Bet u can't do it, either way, just hurry up n pee off dude..

The JFK;5992938

Minor flaw in your latest ruse...

There are no 5 star hotels on that island. :lol:

BG1 posted about his girlfriend and all of a sudden........................Hmmmmmmmm.

Stalker much!!!!

moob;5993429

Minor flaw in your latest ruse...There are no 5 star hotels on that … Minor flaw in your latest ruse...There are no 5 star hotels on that island. :lol:

:lol:

moob;5993429

Minor flaw in your latest ruse...There are no 5 star hotels on that … Minor flaw in your latest ruse...There are no 5 star hotels on that island. :lol:

hahaha :lol:

busteeeeeed

Original Poster

snowflake;5993208

Why, may I ask, when money is no object, would you actually pay to go to … Why, may I ask, when money is no object, would you actually pay to go to Fuerteventura, seriously? 5 star or not? First class... I know you can upgrade seats but charter flights and first class have never been available when I've flown :?Serious advice, cancel the holiday

[COLOR="Red"]
    Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or something?

First class flight (£4K return)
    Award winning 5* hotel, the best on the island (£650 per person, per night)[/COLOR]

The JFK;5993475

[COLOR="Red"]Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or something?

Yeah, because what you've listed below doesn't exist.

The JFK;5993475

[COLOR="Red"]First class flight (£4K return)Award winning 5* hotel, the … [COLOR="Red"]First class flight (£4K return)Award winning 5* hotel, the best on the island (£650 per person, per night)[/COLOR]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Original Poster

moob;5993429

[COLOR="Red"]Are you maaad?

Seriously, just google it, there are quite a few.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5993475

[COLOR=Red]Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or something?First … [COLOR=Red]Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or something?First class flight (£4K return)Award winning 5* hotel, the best on the island (£650 per person, per night)[/COLOR]

Wow............they've built a 5* hotel for you in 24 hours..........serioulsy ballin :lol:

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;5993308

not posting for a whole week! Bet u can't do it, either way, just hurry … not posting for a whole week! Bet u can't do it, either way, just hurry up n pee off dude..

[COLOR="Red"]You do know that Admin is thinking about closing down the site for a week?[/COLOR]

The JFK;5993475

[COLOR="Red"]Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or … [COLOR="Red"]Do you think I'm going on a package holiday or something?First class flight (£4K return)Award winning 5* hotel, the best on the island (£650 per person, per night)[/COLOR]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2229513474_067f9cb1ae.jpg

DAMNOME;5993521

Is that a 1st class flight? :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions