So I'm going to a 'Jack Wills' party tomorrow night....

67 replies
Found 16th Jul 2009
I have a mate who works at Jack Wills and they are having a summer party tomorrow night and he is allowed to bring a mate. I said I'd go with him but I'm not sure what it will be like.

First of all does anyone know what a Jack Wills party is like? Apparently the booze in on the house and he works with a lot of fit gally so it could be good? I think it's in the shop though which is a bit strange....

(BTW Jack Wills clothes = not cool)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
66 Comments

in b4 someone trie to find the exact location of the party.

have a good one brah.

im so lame...whats jack wills. i googles it...i dont knows.

Original Poster

ants97;5768552

in b4 someone trie to find the exact location of the party.have a good … in b4 someone trie to find the exact location of the party.have a good one brah.

[COLOR="Red"]I LOL'd.

Yeah, if the booze is on the house I'm sure I'll have a good one.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Spammed....for telling us about a party and not inviting us :-D

magicbeans;5768571

It's one of those parties they have at steak houses, where a person comes out dresses as a bear or a dragon and entertains the kids. Plenty of jelly and ice cream. Lemonade is apparently on the house! :-D

are you sure its not at Charlie Chalk's

boothy;5768614

are you sure its not at Charlie Chalk's

That's the one. I didn't want to say Charlie Chalk just in case it's not Nationwide and people would have been scratching their heads.

Original Poster

magicbeans;5768571

[COLOR="Red"]It's a shop that sells clothes.

All their clothes are quite expensive EG £40 for a scarf and they are not very nice or cool.

I would never shop in there.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5768632

[COLOR="Red"]It's a shop that sells clothes.All their clothes are quite … [COLOR="Red"]It's a shop that sells clothes.All their clothes are quite expensive EG £40 for a scarf and they are not very nice or cool.I would never shop in there.[/COLOR]

But you do type in red. I lol at you.

Will you be taking your Commonwealth Gold Medal with you, like the Olympians do to show everyone? Bound to pull the girls with that around your neck.

pics or your lying:giggle:

kyalion;5768693

]Hubba hubba

Looks like a party of Hooray Henry's and Essex Girls to me.

Original Poster

kyalion;5768693

]Hubba hubba

[COLOR="Red"]
Wow, I haven't seen that before.

Doesn't look too bad.
(But not VIP style like I'm used to)[/COLOR]

Im new to HUKD site, so please forgive me if im wrong...........

Is it true half the people on here hate you and the other half dont know you?

Original Poster

stefor;5768706

Will you be taking your Commonwealth Gold Medal with you, like the … Will you be taking your Commonwealth Gold Medal with you, like the Olympians do to show everyone? Bound to pull the girls with that around your neck.

[COLOR="Red"]I probs won't take it as I leave it at school in the trophy cabinet.

And I don't need a medal to pull the girls, I find it easy enough without.[/COLOR]

J17;5768729

Im new to HUKD site, so please forgive me if im wrong...........Is it … Im new to HUKD site, so please forgive me if im wrong...........Is it true half the people on here hate you and the other half dont know you?

hmmmm multi, but whom???

Original Poster

J17;5768729

Im new to HUKD site, so please forgive me if im wrong...........Is it … Im new to HUKD site, so please forgive me if im wrong...........Is it true half the people on here hate you and the other half dont know you?

[COLOR="Red"]No.

BTW don't send me anymore PMs.[/COLOR]

Had to LOL at this picture:

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr10/StockportSteve/JackWill1.jpg

Where's the girl on the left got her hand? No wonder the girl on the right has got a beaming smile!! :thumbsup:

THIS IS WHY YOU'RE GOING ISN'T IT?

Jack Wills = Wacky Warehouse

Enjoy your Slush Puppy!

Original Poster

stefor;5768756

Had to LOL at this picture:Where's the girl on the left got her hand? No … Had to LOL at this picture:Where's the girl on the left got her hand? No wonder the girl on the right has got a beaming smile!! :thumbsup: THIS IS WHY YOU'RE GOING ISN'T IT?

[COLOR="Red"]Nah, both those girls are dirt.[/COLOR]

J17;5768729

The JFK;5768747

[COLOR="Red"]Yes.[/COLOR]

:?

Did you sea what I did there:-D

Original Poster

ilovepink;5768709

pics or your lying:giggle:

[COLOR="Red"]LOL.

I will actually post some pics if someone takes some and puts them on Facebook.[/COLOR]

J17;5768729

how do caspar ??

J17;5768729

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Genius

Mike..

fox2020;5768801

:?Did you sea what I did there:-D

:-D

The JFK;5768809

[COLOR="Red"]LOL.I will actually post some pics if someone takes some and … [COLOR="Red"]LOL.I will actually post some pics if someone takes some and puts them on Facebook.[/COLOR]

cool JFK = serious hype and loads better then BG1:thumbsup:

I have a mate who works at Jack Wills and they are having a summer party … I have a mate who works at Jack Wills and they are having a summer party tomorrow night and he is allowed to bring a mate. I said I'd go with him but I'm not sure what it will be like.First of all does anyone know what a Jack Wills party is like? Apparently the booze in on the house and he works with a lot of fit gally so it could be good? I think it's in the shop though which is a bit strange....(BTW Jack Wills clothes = not cool)

I think someone is lying :whistling:

tell them your a footballer, women are so materialistic its unbelievable, they will all be over you dude.

black gerbil1;5768972

tell them your a footballer, women are so materialistic its unbelievable, … tell them your a footballer, women are so materialistic its unbelievable, they will all be over you dude.

your meeting the wrong women BG :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5768988

your meeting the wong women BG :thumbsup:

I meant to say 99.9%, your in the 00.1%

black gerbil1;5769005

I meant to say 99.9%, your in the 00.1%

Mwah xx :-D

Going by the pictures it looks like the partys just a group of rich kids and wannabies that are only there to get noticed and make contacts, I'd rather go down to the boozer and get hammered with my real friends rather that listen to all these fakers all night but thats just me.

Original Poster

SPAMDOG;5769064

Going by the pictures it looks like the partys just a group of rich kids … Going by the pictures it looks like the partys just a group of rich kids and wannabies that are only there to get noticed and make contacts, I'd rather go down to the boozer and get hammered with my real friends rather that listen to all these fakers all night but thats just me.

[COLOR="Red"]OK.:)

BTW the party is for the employees of a few Jack Wills shops and their mates.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5768972

tell them your a footballer, women are so materialistic its unbelievable, … tell them your a footballer, women are so materialistic its unbelievable, they will all be over you dude.

[COLOR="Red"]^^This^^[/COLOR]

black gerbil1;5768972

also works if u tell them ur gay!
u not gay r u jfk ?

The JFK;5768763

[COLOR="Red"]Nah, both those girls are dirt.[/COLOR]

i lol'd

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The JFK again

Original Poster

intenso100;5769271

also works if u tell them ur gay!u not gay r u jfk ?

[COLOR="Red"]Nah, I'm not gay. I'm straight.[/COLOR]

bruno? is that you?

black gerbil1;5769308

i lol'dYou must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The JFK … i lol'dYou must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The JFK again.

are they your legs? :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 48 hour working time directive710
    2. Spotify family11
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options54
    4. Full car respray33

See more discussions