Groups

So I'm having one of those days...

Went to the shops this morning, forgot to get baby wipes so thought right ok will go up again shortly, anyways the wee man fell asleep so thought great i'll go the noo whilst hes sleeping that way in case he fills his nappy when he gets up i'll have them for him.

Gets back from the shop for the 2nd time and hes covered in it, I dunno wtf happened but needless to say it was all over him and his buggy. UGH

Now before I went to the shops I hung out my washing, as soon as I stepped out my front door the rain started, wasn't too heavy so thought hopefully just a wee shower but no for the past 10 mins its been chucking it down, with my clothes still on the line cos well there soaked now anyways.

I feel a little bit like Stressed Eric, if anyone remembers him.

37 Comments

needed more lulz

Sit down and have a nice cup of tea

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5755851

needed more lulz

Are you not supposed to be on holiday ffs.

Original Poster

vickywil5;5755857

Sit down and have a nice cup of tea

Yeah might, altho I snapped at the OH so I doubt he'll make me it lol, sounds daft but I dont like the tea I make, doesn't taste right for some reason.

I was just about to have some chocolate out of the snack machine ......don't think i will bother now !

Banned

AshleyRFC;5755863

Are you not supposed to be on holiday ffs.

was thinking the same thing!

Original Poster

queenlush;5755885

I was just about to have some chocolate out of the snack machine … I was just about to have some chocolate out of the snack machine ......don't think i will bother now !

Yeah probably shoulda put a "Bowfing Warning" on this thread.

AshleyRFC;5755900

Yeah probably shoulda put a "Bowfing Warning" on this thread.

You've done me a favour actually lol...saved 50p and 200 calories lighter

Original Poster

queenlush;5755916

You've done me a favour actually lol...saved 50p and 200 calories lighter

If it makes you feel any better it was like the colour that Milky Ways used to be inside, pretty much the same consistency too. :thumbsup:

Banned

awww hope the day gets better for you x

Banned

AshleyRFC;5755870

Yeah might, altho I snapped at the OH so I doubt he'll make me it lol, … Yeah might, altho I snapped at the OH so I doubt he'll make me it lol, sounds daft but I dont like the tea I make, doesn't taste right for some reason.

i always thought you were a guy :? lmao (serious)

Original Poster

sassie;5755932

awww hope the day gets better for you x

Me too because we're supposed to be going to my Mums tomorrow and I've still to pack the bag etc.

Original Poster

kapows;5755938

i always thought you were a guy :? lmao (serious)

Join the queue, so did most other people too lol.

Its the Rangers thing that throws people off I think.

Banned

AshleyRFC;5755943

Me too because we're supposed to be going to my Mums tomorrow and I've … Me too because we're supposed to be going to my Mums tomorrow and I've still to pack the bag etc.

chill out and do it later x

Banned

AshleyRFC;5755952

Join the queue, so did most other people too lol. Its the Rangers thing … Join the queue, so did most other people too lol. Its the Rangers thing that throws people off I think.

yes and the name ashley lol

Original Poster

sassie;5755953

chill out and do it later x

Yeah gonna have to cos the majority of our clothes are on the washing line lol.

Original Poster

kapows;5755964

Yeah that too, altho I dont know any boys named Ashley, its not really a common boys name up here.

Banned

kapows;5755964

I knew a girl called ashley once

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5755954

well done Ash, you've made me laugh loads, thanx:p:-D

I'm glad I could be of service, oh btw what makes it funnier is that if I had of just went and put my washing out just now instead of earlier then they woulda skipped the rain as the sun is splitting the pavement now.:x

Original Poster

lumoruk;5755979

Was it me?

Banned

AshleyRFC;5755982

Was it me?

blonde?

Original Poster

lumoruk;5756056

blonde?

Nah, guess it wasn't me lol.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5756057

lol same thing happens to me all the time, glorious weather for days, out … lol same thing happens to me all the time, glorious weather for days, out goes the washing and down the rain pours, until you bring it in again and then the sun comes out.4 days I left mine out the other week, I got sick of the rain, so I brought my washing in and yep, out popped Mr Sun again:-D

I say uck them...uck them all. :x:p

Banned

lumoruk;5755979

yes ive known a few girls called ashley aswell lol

its the name coupled with the badge and im sure theres someone with a similar badge or something on the site who keeps hitting on the women so i guess i got confuzzled between the two lol

Original Poster

kapows;5756097

yes ive known a few girls called ashley aswell lolits the name coupled … yes ive known a few girls called ashley aswell lolits the name coupled with the badge and im sure theres someone with a similar badge or something on the site who keeps hitting on the women so i guess i got confuzzled between the two lol

No thats probably me. :w00t:

Banned

AshleyRFC;5756162

No thats probably me.

:w00t: noted

Banned

AshleyRFC;5756162

No thats probably me. :w00t:

lol awww no luck yet with the opposite kind? lmao :-D

Banned

lumoruk;5756203

:w00t: noted

for what? lollll didnt you just propose or something like a week ago? already considering adding a third party? lucky guy! :-D

Original Poster

kapows;5756315

lol awww no luck yet with the opposite kind? lmao :-D

Actually I'm engaged with 3 kids.

It was called a joke. :roll:

Banned

kapows;5756321

for what? lollll didnt you just propose or something like a week ago? … for what? lollll didnt you just propose or something like a week ago? already considering adding a third party? lucky guy! :-D

as above... it's called a joke :roll:

Banned

AshleyRFC;5756336

Actually I'm engaged with 3 kids.It was called a joke. :roll:

so....what you think i was serious? :roll: lol

engaged to three kids? is that even allowed!! :w00t:

Banned

lumoruk;5756351

as above... it's called a joke :roll:

wow threads gone stale really fast!! :?

Banned

kapows;5756352

engaged to three kids? is that even allowed!! :w00t:

no you should be married by now :whistling: 3 ******* kids

(it's okay my sister is one)

Original Poster

Anno but my parents cant be in the same room as each other so it kinda sucks.

Banned

lumoruk;5756369

no you should be married by now :whistling: 3 ******* kids(it's okay my … no you should be married by now :whistling: 3 ******* kids(it's okay my sister is one)

wow mate either you read it and knew what i meant or didnt lol i wrote engaged to 3 kids...get it?

shouldnt talk about your sister like that even tho she is one...ur gonna get a bunch of people askin for her details now :-D

Banned

lumoruk;5756369

no you should be married by now :whistling: 3 ******* kids(it's okay my … no you should be married by now :whistling: 3 ******* kids(it's okay my sister is one)

or maybe it wasnt addressed to me lol and i picked up on it wrong :? :-D

Banned

ok its all gone pete tong up in here and i can hear the violins about to play
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions