Groups
    EXPIRED

so in about 6 hours im going to get drunk...

and say inappropriate things to girls.

95 Comments

why wait 6 hours:o

Banned

good lad!

enjoy the slaps

So at 7.40 you will suddenly be drunk???
    It usually takes me a few hours to get drunk...impressive :whistling: :whistling:

Banned

you mean you are usually sober when you do this? lol

Hope you get to wear a few beers as well then :x

Banned

salder21;3211684

you mean you are usually sober when you do this? lol

well we all know you are :w00t:

mr miagi;3211662

lmao :giggle:

Banned

ODB_69;3211707

well we all know you are :w00t:

nope im always drinking ;-)

hows your mum doing anyway?

lol only joking

Original Poster

mr miagi;3211662

upper class people dont usually start drinking untill about 5pm onwards.

girls or women?

if ur in a club, remember to dance like i did in my vid.....a chat up line u might want to use "i have a daewoo"

black gerbil1;3211725

:x

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3211732

girls or women?if ur in a club, remember to dance like i did in my … girls or women?if ur in a club, remember to dance like i did in my vid.....a chat up line u might want to use "i have a daewoo"

lol my line is " so were do ya work out"

Banned

black gerbil1;3211725

that theory is flawed

I have crystal on my cereal

Banned

acecatcher3;3211732

girls or women?if ur in a club, remember to dance like i did in my … girls or women?if ur in a club, remember to dance like i did in my vid.....a chat up line u might want to use "i have a daewoo"

or 'my mum says im a good dancer, what do you think?' lol

Original Poster

ODB_69;3211753

that theory is flawedI have crystal on my cereal

porridge in the morning brah, if you want to get big no cereal!
    mr miagi;3211733

:x

jus playin brah

black gerbil1;3211760

porridge in the morning brah, if you want to get big no cereal!jus playin … porridge in the morning brah, if you want to get big no cereal!jus playin brah

i know:thumbsup: im common as muck and proud of it:p

Banned

black gerbil1;3211760

porridge in the morning brah, if you want to get big no cereal!

Sultanan bran homie...keeps me regular

salder21;3211754

or 'my mum says im a good dancer, what do you think?' lol

nah stick with the daewoo, tis practically a ferrari, fair enuf bg, if ur one doesnt work, at least try mine, most girls dont know what a daewoo is (the company got taken over by chevrolet) so u can exaggerate.

ps does this mean that in 6hours 30minutes time ull b phoning me up asking for a lift home coz u got sick and thrown out of the pub?

Does this mean that BG1 is a shandy pants?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3211810

ps does this mean that in 6hours 30minutes time ull b phoning me up … ps does this mean that in 6hours 30minutes time ull b phoning me up asking for a lift home coz u got sick and thrown out of the pub?

who said im going out, im just going to get drunk at home alone then ring a XXX 0906 number, what do you think I was going to doo?

You've gotta use the line below at least once:

"Your eyes are like spanners - every time you look at me, my nuts tighten"

black gerbil1;3211831

who said im going out, im just going to get drunk at home alone then ring … who said im going out, im just going to get drunk at home alone then ring a XXX 0906 number, what do you think I was going to doo?

loooooool, fair enuf! didnt think a player like urself wud do that kind of thing.:?

black gerbil1;3211831

who said im going out, im just going to get drunk at home alone then ring … who said im going out, im just going to get drunk at home alone then ring a XXX 0906 number, what do you think I was going to doo?

a loners night of excitement :lol: ..........

much more fun doing it in a pub & getting slapped :giggle:

Banned

mr miagi;3211662

;-)

Banned

black gerbil1;3211725

I'm lower class, then :whistling:

Banned

mr miagi;3211765

i know:thumbsup: im common as muck and proud of it:p

Me too :roll:

Banned

black gerbil1;3211725

I think thats why you were asked if you were p*ssed already. :thinking:

(And I agree those stockbrokers and bankers that spend 2 hours in the pub every lunchtime are lower class.)

“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” Ernest Hemingway.

Liddle ol' me;3211927

“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with h … “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” Ernest Hemingway.

who ya calling intelligent :whistling:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3211927

“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with h … “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” Ernest Hemingway.

very good quote there.

nah be and my boys are going out tonight anyway, paint the town red as the commons say

faevilangel;3211958

BG1 - the other question is, who am I calling his fools..?

faevilangel;3211958

hes talkin about me, i have a website bookmarked on my pc at home with his and other great quotes, if u were a woman liddle, id b pming u like a perp, but ur a man and the only man love ill give is an air 5 woop!

Banned

"If intelligence is measured by trolling ability we have a new Einstein in our midst". Guv.

guv;3212005

"If intelligence is measured by trolling ability we have a new Einstein … "If intelligence is measured by trolling ability we have a new Einstein in our midst". Guv.

:lol:

acecatcher3;3212001

hes talkin about me, i have a website bookmarked on my pc at home with … hes talkin about me, i have a website bookmarked on my pc at home with his and other great quotes, if u were a woman liddle, id b pming u like a perp, but ur a man and the only man love ill give is an air 5 woop!

are you still doing that man-love thing with me acecatcher3? :? I dunno what others think, but you know what they say about people who deny something a little too strongly..? Anyway if "an air 5 woop" is your gay code for some indecent act with me, as attractive as the offer might be to others, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. My partner made me swear that my homosexual days were over when we married. I have now committed myself exclusively to females and sheep. (It's a bonus of course if I can get a female sheep).

Liddle ol' me;3212074

are you still doing that man-love thing with me acecatcher3? :? I dunno … are you still doing that man-love thing with me acecatcher3? :? I dunno what others think, but you know what they say about people who deny something a little too strongly..? Anyway if "an air 5 woop" is your gay code for some indecent act with me, as attractive as the offer might be to others, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. My partner made me swear that my homosexual days were over when we married. I have now committed myself exclusively to females and sheep. (It's a bonus of course if I can get a female sheep).

air 5 = high 5 ........... and i have a blow up sheep if that takes ya fancy

faevilangel;3212086

I have a blow up sheep if that takes ya fancy

pm me please :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;3212074

are you still doing that man-love thing with me acecatcher3? :? I dunno … are you still doing that man-love thing with me acecatcher3? :? I dunno what others think, but you know what they say about people who deny something a little too strongly..? Anyway if "an air 5 woop" is your gay code for some indecent act with me, as attractive as the offer might be to others, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. My partner made me swear that my homosexual days were over when we married. I have now committed myself exclusively to females and sheep. (It's a bonus of course if I can get a female sheep).

all i know is that im not gay, its my boyfriend :?

acecatcher3;3212174

all i know is that im not gay, its my boyfriend :?

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions