Groups

So is anyone actually considering getting the tattoo gun over on deals????!!!

So are there any budding Tattoo artists out there????

It's a great deal but I reckon I'll give it a miss as it'd look like spiders did it if I had a go!!!

27 Comments

nah, just use a compass or safety pin and biro ink, just like when I was doin 20 in the pen. West siiieeed.

gotta love dealextreme tho-their buyers must be on crack-some of the gadgets are quality!

Original Poster

I am seriously into tattoos but I would never consider doin my own! Even though I am desperate for some more!!

Despite having 3 big tatts and getting one of them extended and getting a brand new one I would never consider doing my own, just the thought of it scares me!

LisaJT;5254051

I am seriously into tattoos but I would never consider doin my own! Even … I am seriously into tattoos but I would never consider doin my own! Even though I am desperate for some more!!

Will go halfs on the gun with you and we could do each other!

:-D

Original Poster

krs;5254147

Will go halfs on the gun with you and we could do each other!:-D

Alrighty then!!!

Do you reckon you can do Johnny Cash?
    And then some cowboys???:-D

LisaJT;5254154

Alrighty then!!!Do you reckon you can do Johnny Cash?And then some … Alrighty then!!!Do you reckon you can do Johnny Cash?And then some cowboys???:-D

I can do cowboys!

Can you do angel wings?!

Original Poster

krs;5254209

I can do cowboys!Can you do angel wings?!

Dunno might be able to do sum Tinkerbell ones though:thumbsup:

So would tink ones go with the tats u already got? What r they?

LisaJT;5254238

Dunno might be able to do sum Tinkerbell ones though:thumbsup:So would … Dunno might be able to do sum Tinkerbell ones though:thumbsup:So would tink ones go with the tats u already got? What r they?

Might not be the image I am looking for to be honest but thanks anyway! :-D

Got black ink tribal design on each upper arm, they go from just above tshirt sleeve to top of my shoulders and a very big one at the top of my back, comes to a point half way down my spine.

All 3 were freehand, not from a book or already stencilled.

What about yours?

Banned

i would like to have a go at tattooing myself only writing with black ink no pictures
    ovbiously tiny first off all somewhere i could hide lol
    aint got 50 quid though

Original Poster

I've got a dragon on my left thigh which starts near the top and ends a couple of inches from my knee
    A portrait of Joe Perry & Steven Tyler of Aerosmith on my upper left arm surrounded by flames.
    A Graveyard of empty bottles (Dog's D'amour record sleeve) on my upper right arm
    A superman "S"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And a dragon whose head is on my chest (starting in my cleavage!!!!) going up over my shoulder onto my back.

I am planning a cowboy themed backpiece (john wayne, randolph scott, etc). & Johnny Cash on my right calf!! I'm gonna get the Graveyard carried on down and turned into a Halloween sleeve!

All freehand custom

Bet u wished u hadnt asked!!
    Along with loads of other plans

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5254353

i would like to have a go at tattooing myself only writing with black ink … i would like to have a go at tattooing myself only writing with black ink no picturesaint got 50 quid though

Writing is meant to be harder to do than most flash according to lots of tattooists

Banned

anyone got any pics?

LisaJT;5254364

I've got a dragon on my left thigh which starts near the top and ends a … I've got a dragon on my left thigh which starts near the top and ends a couple of inches from my kneeA portrait of Joe Perry & Steven Tyler of Aerosmith on my upper left arm surrounded by flames.A Graveyard of empty bottles (Dog's D'amour record sleeve) on my upper right armA superman "S"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And a dragon whose head is on my chest (starting in my cleavage!!!!) going up over my shoulder onto my back.I am planning a cowboy themed backpiece (john wayne, randolph scott, etc). & Johnny Cash on my right calf!! I'm gonna get the Graveyard carried on down and turned into a Halloween sleeve!All freehand customBet u wished u hadnt asked!!Along with loads of other plans

Very very impressive!

The only thing I want done is the one on my right upperm arm extended and angel wings on my back.

BTW, I've got 5 piercings also!

:whistling:

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5254391

anyone got any pics?

Can only find one of my aerosmith! Its not very good as its with the old camera and very blurry so u cant see the details!! OOps
    http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/beauncoltsmum/aerosmith.jpg

But here's a pic of my hubbies latest tat. Work in progress but reckon it's gonna be real cool, gonna have to get him to let me take some more as since this was taken he has had the chequered flags coloured plus loads of shading.....next session the General goes orange!!

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/beauncoltsmum/028-3.jpg

Original Poster

krs;5254401

Very very impressive!The only thing I want done is the one on my right … Very very impressive!The only thing I want done is the one on my right upperm arm extended and angel wings on my back.BTW, I've got 5 piercings also!:whistling:

No I just get carried away!!
    I'm too much of a wimp for piercings now...I have had them in the past but had to take them out whilst breast-feeding and havent got the guts to have em done again!!

Banned

LisaJT;5254451

make sure get a pic when its coloured looks like its going to be quality

Nothing wrong with getting carried away! Im def having at least another 2 done.

As far as piercings go, Ive got my ear, top of ear, tragus, eyebrow and nipple pierced. Not sure if I will get any more

I believe I would win the worst tattoo competition;

]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2776/tatakp.jpg

Banned

RedIron;5254571

I believe I would win the worst tattoo competition;]

rediron have you seen the west ham untied one?
    now thats awful

rm13_hammer;5254579

rediron have you seen the west ham untied one?now thats awful

Yeah i've seen that one a few times, it is pretty bad

I have the crossed hammers on my calf, that's not a bad one

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;5254487

make sure get a pic when its coloured looks like its going to be quality

Its so much better since he's had all the shading done! But unfortunately he's tired and grumpy and wont let me take a pic right now!!

It's going to carry on down the arm into a full sleeve and have another car. He's thinking Dale Earnhardt's car if tattooist can get it to fit or maybe just goin for Rosco's car and just havin a dukes sleeve as opposed to nascar themed (yeah before anyone chimes in I know he has the General Lee but the story is the duke boys left to drive nascar when coy & vance were in the series so there's your link).

Banned

RedIron;5254590

Yeah i've seen that one a few times, it is pretty bad I have the crossed … Yeah i've seen that one a few times, it is pretty bad I have the crossed hammers on my calf, that's not a bad one

my west ham one is knocking about somewhere on ere trying to find it now

Banned

found it
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/rm13_hammer/westhamtat.jpg

And my other 1
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/rm13_hammer/koi.jpg

I like that one, mine is a more traditional style, i'll get a pic of it later

krs;5254091

Despite having 3 big tatts and getting one of them extended and getting a … Despite having 3 big tatts and getting one of them extended and getting a brand new one I would never consider doing my own, just the thought of it scares me!

A good tattoo artist wont touch someone else's ink
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc35
      2. Boxes for moving house?33
      3. Kitchen tap replacement22
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34

See more discussions