So is PES 2009 actually any good then?

6 replies
Found 29th Oct 2008
Can i have honest opinions here of how the game is? Is it playable online after last year was unplayable?

I was a massive pes fan until last year on the xbox i thought it was rubbish and thought FIFa 08 was fantastic. This year though, finding FIFA 09 not as good as 08 as its too easy to score and concede goals.

I only ever play online games, so the computer AI makes no difference to me in opinions.

6 Comments

its great. not tried online yet though.

as long as the other guy has at least a yellow connection then apart from a ripple on the screen every now and again then its been fine for me. The menus are a bit of pain but once you get a game it great.

i didnt play mine online as my internet was broke....but i thought PES was awful. The worst football game ive played in years. I took mine back after less than a week and bought FIFA instead. FIFA is far superior...
In the past it didnt bother me that PES didnt have the logos, correct kits, **** commentary as the game play was far superior to anything else. But FIFA has it all. a true piece of art

Most reviews favour FIFA 09 over PES 2009. What's funny is that there's been a role reversal, PES 2009 is now the arcade-style simulation whereas FIFA 09 is much more realistic and more rewarding to score a goal.

I'm still sticking with PES as I can't stand FIFA games unless it's on the DS. Oh yeah FIFA 09 DS is awesome!

no fifa is a lot better this coming from a pes fanboy from pes 3 to pes 08

Its really good now much better then pes2008 but online has a few issues. But they have made it real hard on 3 * as well now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking34
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions