Groups
    EXPIRED

so it all right for the scousers to have a welldone thread but not man united

Banned
    admin it show's how much you hate manchester the team the people
    when you delete the well done thread

he prob just got in from pub wanted to say well done to the best team in england

88 Comments

It was the spoliers in the Title / OP.

People may not have seen the game yet and do not want to know the result till they watch it. It was spammed presumably so a mod can re-do the title so it has no spoilers in.

It's just a long way down the M62 I think.

Original Poster Banned

can remember what it was it wasent up long enough

Spammed

Liverpudlians, not scousers.

Banned

Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester :thumbsup:

it was the spoilers tho i thin lpool are more loved that man u...... oj:p

Original Poster Banned

its on match of the day

man u!

Well done Man U, even though I'm City :roll: (just cant stand scousers) :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

so it ok for them to call us manc

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;3233483

it was the spoilers tho i thin lpool are more loved that man u...... oj:p

your havin a laugh

danby jason;3233503

so it ok for them to call us manc

didn't say that, its mancunian or whatever.

[FONT=Arial]Liverpool x100 (can't be bothered typing it 100 times like DLM)
    [/FONT]

Glory glory Man United!!!

Original Poster Banned

DLM;3233484

Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, … Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester, Manchester :thumbsup:

thanks love

snowflake;3233502

Well done Man U, even though I'm City :roll: (just cant stand scousers) … Well done Man U, even though I'm City :roll: (just cant stand scousers) :whistling:

:cry: :cry: and i like you snowy :cry:

Banned

Predikuesi;3233513

[FONT=Arial]Liverpool x100 (can't be bothered typing it 100 times like … [FONT=Arial]Liverpool x100 (can't be bothered typing it 100 times like DLM) [/FONT]

Copy and paste :thumbsup:

Banned

danby jason;3233492

its on match of the day

It was on match of the day earlier!

Maybe it was pulled in case someone wanted to watch in a weeks time or something! Don't blame Admin though, it was member spammed. If there was a problem with a "spoiler" then there is no reason it shouldnt of just been edited.

Predikuesi;3233513

[FONT=Arial]Liverpool x100 (can't be bothered typing it 100 times like … [FONT=Arial]Liverpool x100 (can't be bothered typing it 100 times like DLM) [/FONT]

pred i love you more and more :-D

Lol

Manchester United fans getting excited because they beat West Bromwich Albion

Oh dear

WBA deserved a point anyway

lyndsbowes;3233528

:cry: :cry: and i like you snowy :cry:

no offence meant, :? just footy scousers ;-) xx

DLM;3233530

I know that's how you did it, but I still couldn't be bothered:whistling:

I suppose Liverpool are so good that they only have to be mentioned once!

Original Poster Banned

rep for all the man united fans

Original Poster Banned

DLM;3233530

rep

danby jason;3233578

[COLOR=red]reprimand [/COLOR]for all the man united fans

:-D

Rep for all the Manchester United fans who have been to Old Trafford or even Manchester

[COLOR=Silver]I.e no one[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;3233496

man u!

rep

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;3233514

Glory glory Man United!!!

rep

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;3233601

Rep for all the Manchester United fans who have been to Old Trafford or … Rep for all the Manchester United fans who have been to Old Trafford or even Manchester[COLOR=Silver]I.e no one[/COLOR]

i live about 7 miles out of manchester
    i work in manchester
    i go united when i can
    i have a season ticket
    that i let my nephews use

You've never won the Simod!

just remember you scousers,we are the kings of europe...come on you reds

smallkiwi;3233704

for now...:whistling:.............. rep to pred.... love ya :-D

danby jason;3233648

i live about 7 miles out of manchester i work in manchester i go united … i live about 7 miles out of manchester i work in manchester i go united when i can i have a season ticket that i let my nephews use

i kinda lol'd.

t0mm;3233719

i kinda lol'd.

:giggle:

danby jason;3233648

i live about 7 miles out of manchester i work in manchester i go united … i live about 7 miles out of manchester i work in manchester i go united when i can i have a season ticket that i let my nephews use

Is frustrating enough that Man U fans are expected to justify themselves - don't rise to it!!

I wouldn't cry about it lol

danby jason;3233648

Manchester United?
    West Ham United?
    Leeds United?
    Sheffield United?
    Hereford United
    Peterborough United?
    Carlisle United?
    Southend United?
    S****horpe United?
    Hartlepool United?
    Colchester United?
    Rotherham United?
    Newcastle United?

Original Poster Banned

smallkiwi;3233704

rep

Friends Re-United?

Tintern1981;3233729

Is frustrating enough that Man U fans are expected to justify themselves … Is frustrating enough that Man U fans are expected to justify themselves - don't rise to it!!

Actually about 2 weeks ago there was a study done and it proved that Manchester United was the worst team in the UK for having fans that don't live anywhere near the club

This was a great thing in the paper they other day;

'It's a little known perk of the job for football journalists, but at the … 'It's a little known perk of the job for football journalists, but at the end of every season, Nike invite a team of hacks to play at Old Trafford: the real pitch, the real kit, against real legends. Step forward Nuts journalist Adam Ralph. A 'lifelong' United supporter from Clapham, on his first trip to the Theatre of Dreams, the self-named 'silver fox' got to chow down on the same table as Denis Irwin, the living United legend. 'During the Q&A session over dessert, Nuts writer Ralph puts up his hand and asks the following question in front of the 'real' writers and his United heroes: "Denis, do you remember where you were when United won the Treble in Barcelona in '99?" The Irishman paused briefly, looked up at Ralph and answered softly: "Oh yes, son. I was playing left back." Cue Adam Ralph turning the colour of his hastily purchased United shirt.'

Typical Manchester United "fan"

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions