Groups

So its a cold day today

Banned
    Just looking at some of the "new"deals all being voted cold ? Including mine which went super cold

11 Comments

Wanna be hot? You have to appeal to the masses...

Find a place that has 20p off Mars Bars and you'll be like satan...

Find a place that has £25 off a game and you'll be criticized because people don;t like the system/game type/review/previous version/etc/etc...

Lolz at the end of the day if someone doesn't like something, it doesn't mean you or I should feel the same...

Shima

Supermod

What was your deal Dell?

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2677365

What was your deal Dell?

A fujitsu semen desktop thingie, you might see it in the coldest deals of the day

keep posting dell - you have put up some really good deals - hukd is still the place to be - just think if you went on mse - you would just be lost - :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2677416

keep posting dell - you have put up some really good deals - hukd is … keep posting dell - you have put up some really good deals - hukd is still the place to be - just think if you went on mse - you would just be lost - :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are a darling holly

Supermod

...I have defrosted your deal slightly...cant do anymore I am afraid!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2677471

...I have defrosted your deal slightly...cant do anymore I am afraid!!! … ...I have defrosted your deal slightly...cant do anymore I am afraid!!! :thumbsup:

Awh thats so very nice of you buddy .... many thanks

I found the solution and don't post deals anymore :-D

Supermod

MBeeching;2677891

Great solution. People moan about people not posting deals and not following what the sites intentions are but it doesnt help when people quite blatantly set out to sabotage deals. Next time I see a Wii Fit for £9.99 I will keep it to myself

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;2677891

I think I will give it one more shot have found some cool IPODs for 15 quids !!!

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2677948

defrosted your deal a bit.....seemed ok to me. Keep posting deals … defrosted your deal a bit.....seemed ok to me. Keep posting deals though...I can never find any that havent already been posted

Jelly, you know you are a sweetheart dont you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions