Groups

so its half 12, who is up ?

this thread isn't to be repeated as there is already a thread similar to this from CW.

come say hi if your up, HUKD'ers, mods, anybody who is bored

202 Comments

Me and I shouldn't be

I be upping

oooooooooooooooooooooo cw is not gonna be happy when he sees this.:p

Infact he copied the idea from me, so ur ok.:thumbsup:

Btw: I'm awake:)

im soooo bored

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:)

Original Poster

Marina;6029673

oooooooooooooooooooooo cw is not gonna be happy when he sees … oooooooooooooooooooooo cw is not gonna be happy when he sees this.:pInfact he copied the idea from me, so ur ok.:thumbsup:Btw: I'm awake:)

thats ok then, and i told you yesterday Marina, your always on here lol

Butterflies;6029663

Me and I shouldn't be

yeah me too lol, especially as i have a christening in the morning to go to :whistling: lol

Met-Cast;6029671

I be upping

hey Met-Cast

Me, and I have work in the morning o_O

Me, can someone pm me quick, am getting bored aoutta my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In ....drunk.....feel sick

Me... but not for long

Painkillers for my bad back are just kicking in so im off to sleep with prince valium :P

Original Poster

yeah im bored to leah lol, hey wulshaz

Original Poster

lol been out tonight then choc ? and makershaker, if your bored, chat in here lol

danny09;6029703

lol been out tonight then choc ? and makershaker, if your bored, chat in … lol been out tonight then choc ? and makershaker, if your bored, chat in here lol

been out, free gig and lots of alcohol :oops:, did eat curry sauce on way homne and a jumbo sausage whilst sitting on night bus :-D

danny09;6029695

yeah im bored to leah lol, hey wulshaz

hiii how can you be bored on here i always find something interesting! :w00t:

im new on here, whats pm me? and ppl keep saying rep added? i want some rep! xx

i'm up, watchin pretty woman. ha

EADG123;6029716

Hey, which channel is it on?

Marina;6029718

ITV, just ending....

im watchin pretty women, again.....

choc1969;6029710

been out, free gig and lots of alcohol :oops:, did eat curry sauce on way … been out, free gig and lots of alcohol :oops:, did eat curry sauce on way homne and a jumbo sausage whilst sitting on night bus :-D

you went for a night out and your back at *checks watch for emphasis* 20 to 1, poor show choc

i cant remember the last night out i had tht i got in earlier than 5 and with no company :lol:

leahjasmin06;6029715

im new on here, whats pm me? and ppl keep saying rep added? i want some … im new on here, whats pm me? and ppl keep saying rep added? i want some rep! xx

pm = private message. If you click the username it will show you the option:thumbsup:

I think you already have some rep. To give someone (like me;-)) you click the flower shape thing next to the avatar:)

Original Poster

Marina;6029718

channel 3 (ITV lol)

leahjasmin06;6029715

im new on here, whats pm me? and ppl keep saying rep added? i want some … im new on here, whats pm me? and ppl keep saying rep added? i want some rep! xx

Rep is just the colour circles under your name leah lol, and pm = private message

im feeling rather stupid at the moment, can somebody smarter than me fill me in on what IMO means :oops:

EADG123;6029716

rep for admitting your watching that lol

Original Poster

ahh Micoo is here too lol *get ready for some pics people* lol

up and its drunk o,clock, going to disneyland in 2 weeks.

micoo;6029729

you went for a night out and your back at *checks watch for emphasis* 20 … you went for a night out and your back at *checks watch for emphasis* 20 to 1, poor show choc :pi cant remember the last night out i had tht i got in earlier than 5 and with no company :lol:

wasn't planning a late one

out 2 nights in a row is good for an old gal :w00t:

craig guy;6029740

up and its drunk o,clock, going to disneyland in 2 weeks.

wow, really drunk its 6 weeks

im up!! i need to pee but im too comfy to get up!

danny09;6029735

channel 3 (ITV lol)Rep is just the colour circles under your name leah … channel 3 (ITV lol)Rep is just the colour circles under your name leah lol, and pm = private message :)im feeling rather stupid at the moment, can somebody smarter than me fill me in on what IMO means :oops:rep for admitting your watching that lol

haha, thanks, i'm watchin it with our lass mind you, not just sat alone!that wouldn't be worthy of much rep i dont think..

aww, just missed the end now! gutted.

meow...im up! nothing new for me though, i cant remember one night really when ive fallen asleep before 1am maybe midnight if im lucky.

Original Poster

lol fair play mate, but still i refuse to watch that with the OH lol, that film just annoys me as i have had to put up with it as my mum is in love with it ! :x lol

Banned

hey!!!

I am, just off to bed though xx

student_mummy;6029766

hey!!! :)I am, just off to bed though xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry:

Original Poster

ahh shame, night SM xx

leahjasmin06;6029715

post a pic :whistling: :lol:

i should stop asking people to do that :lol:

Original Poster

:lol:!!!! +1 ! micoo = god of pictures on HUKD ! lol

danny09;6029756

lol fair play mate, but still i refuse to watch that with the OH lol, … lol fair play mate, but still i refuse to watch that with the OH lol, that film just annoys me as i have had to put up with it as my mum is in love with it ! :x lol

didn't have much choice TBH, she sat and watched me play on COD5 for a good hour earlier.:p
    give and take as they say...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

EADG123;6029778

didn't have much choice TBH, she sat and watched me play on COD5 for a … didn't have much choice TBH, she sat and watched me play on COD5 for a good hour earlier.:pgive and take as they say...:thumbsup:

ahh bad choice mate, sell cod 5 its sooo bad :!: cod4 ALL the way

danny09;6029775

:lol:!!!! +1 ! micoo = god of pictures on HUKD ! lol

:lol:

i like tht somuch im gonna put it as my location :lol:

im up also.

Am bored but hopefully will be cheered up by the HUKD threads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions