Groups

So it's half 2... Who's awake and what are you doing?!

It's half 2, I can't sleep and have run out of jobs to do... so where is everyone?!

49 Comments

Pre-ordered an iPad 3G.

Meant to be going to bed as want to be up around 10am 10.30 pushing it a lot since want to get 11.12 train so I can stay at friends house all day waiting in for a parcel(if its even attempted, courier being a pain)

Btw havent seen you much recently, last I saw you online you were banned.

working til 7

dcx_badass;8568342

Bed in a min, got to be up at 6.

Ouch.

Banned

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/lol1-2.jpg

:?

Server time is either GMT or BST... (whichever we're currently not)

Dont have to get up tomorrow. Will be lying in till late:)

DangerGod;8568348

:?

Probably in Spain :-D

Original Poster

No no, I posted at half two!

I am not awake at 3.30 in the middle of the night doing my chemistry assignment, that would be CRAZY ;-)

Just got one out the way and am now thinking that it may not be worth me going to bed as I have to get up again in 3 hours with kids for school run and college and am on a roll at th emoment with my work so just gonna go for it - finished my one and only red bull half an hour ago though :-(

Mrs.Z;8568370

I am not awake at 3.30 in the middle of the night doing my chemistry … I am not awake at 3.30 in the middle of the night doing my chemistry assignment, that would be CRAZY ;-)Just got one out the way and am now thinking that it may not be worth me going to bed as I have to get up again in 3 hours with kids for school run and college and am on a roll at th emoment with my work so just gonna go for it - finished my one and only red bull half an hour ago though :-(

You've just reminded me i have some energy shots in the fridge & could do with one right now Thanks for that. You are welcome to come & grab one if you are anywhere near me :thumbsup:

darren9030;8568373

You've just reminded me i have some energy shots in the fridge & could do … You've just reminded me i have some energy shots in the fridge & could do with one right now Thanks for that. You are welcome to come & grab one if you are anywhere near me :thumbsup:

One day you are going to say that to someone here and find that it is someone in your town who takes you seriously, then you will learn not to talk to strangers - there's some right nutnuts on here (not me obviously)

Be round in a minute

Original Poster

Well there's apparently 165 members online now... They can't all be posting deals at gone 3.30am!! Come out come out wherever you are!

Working until 6 oh the joy!!

Mrs.Z;8568377

One day you are going to say that to someone here and find that it is … One day you are going to say that to someone here and find that it is someone in your town who takes you seriously, then you will learn not to talk to strangers - there's some right nutnuts on here (not me obviously) :pBe round in a minute

11 minutes later & no sign :whistling:

Original Poster

darren9030;8568381

11 minutes later & no sign :whistling:

Methinks Darren is hoping for some Mrs.Z

baffledsalmon;8568379

Well there's apparently 165 members online now... They can't all be … Well there's apparently 165 members online now... They can't all be posting deals at gone 3.30am!! Come out come out wherever you are!

I would say a few people probably leave there computer on all night so are still showing as logged in
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/galderon/I-dunno-lol.jpg

baffledsalmon;8568382

Methinks Darren is hoping for some Mrs.Z

To be honest mrs A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y or Z would do fine right now :-D

Id say beware whats in the shots!!

Youre like the Russel brand of HUKD, everytime I come on your either offering women to come stop in a hotel you got for a £1 or firing some sort of chat up line!!

obers82;8568385

Id say beware whats in the shots!!Youre like the Russel brand of HUKD, … Id say beware whats in the shots!!Youre like the Russel brand of HUKD, everytime I come on your either offering women to come stop in a hotel you got for a £1 or firing some sort of chat up line!!

:lol: can't believe you said that. This is my first day :whistling:

Original Poster

darren9030;8568386

:lol: can't believe you said that. This is my first day :whistling::p

Hahaha he's got a point ;-)

darren9030;8568386

:lol: can't believe you said that. This is my first day :whistling::p

:thumbsup: yeah first day of the week of starting the womanising again. Id be the same if I didnt have a mrs.

baffledsalmon;8568379

Well there's apparently 165 members online now... They can't all be … Well there's apparently 165 members online now... They can't all be posting deals at gone 3.30am!! Come out come out wherever you are!

Chalky emerges ... been looking at Nebula from a HD link, cannot possibly sleep now. Bet my parcel arrives at like 8am though :gift:

Original Poster

chalkysoil;8568390

Chalky emerges ... been looking at Nebula from a HD link, cannot possibly … Chalky emerges ... been looking at Nebula from a HD link, cannot possibly sleep now. Bet my parcel arrives at like 8am though :gift:

Oooh that sounds... just... wonderful?? Hehe!

just seen this Wii Simpsons Remote Grip Pack Only 1 sausage @ Poundland.

1 sausage??!!! wtf have I missed something?

chalkysoil;8568392

just seen this Wii Simpsons Remote Grip Pack Only 1 sausage @ Poundland.1 … just seen this Wii Simpsons Remote Grip Pack Only 1 sausage @ Poundland.1 sausage??!!! wtf have I missed something?

Maybe hes a butcher and thats what he pays in!! :?

Original Poster

Holy moly, I didn't realise the time :shock:

baffledsalmon;8568400

:lol: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CK36CKKSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

baffledsalmon;8568400

Yep 2 hours to go until I finish!

darren9030;8568401

:lol:

With Darren

Original Poster

darren9030;8568401

:lol:

Hahaha, let me guess, you got a good deal on a bed last week and I'm welcome to use it

baffledsalmon;8568404

Hahaha, let me guess, you got a good deal on a bed last week and I'm … Hahaha, let me guess, you got a good deal on a bed last week and I'm welcome to use it

Nah he doesnt have a bed he lives in Holiday inns he got a room for each day of the year for a £1 a day.

Original Poster

obers82;8568406

Nah he doesnt have a bed he lives in Holiday inns he got a room for each … Nah he doesnt have a bed he lives in Holiday inns he got a room for each day of the year for a £1 a day.

:w00t: Hahahaha :-D

obers82;8568406

Nah he doesnt have a bed he lives in Holiday inns he got a room for each … Nah he doesnt have a bed he lives in Holiday inns he got a room for each day of the year for a £1 a day.

That was campanile :giggle:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…923

& don't forget this one guys :
    hotukdeals.com/ite…577

darren9030;8568408

That was campanile … That was campanile :giggle:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/526923/hotel-rooms-for-1-per-night-campani?t=526923& don't forget this one guys :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/672577/hoxton-1-sale-13-may-12-noon?t=672577

Haha well its cheaper than a mortgage or rent!

But I do remember you saying you had bought loads at Holiday inn or Travel Lodge!!

Original Poster

darren9030;8568408

That was campanile … That was campanile :giggle:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/526923/hotel-rooms-for-1-per-night-campani?t=526923& don't forget this one guys :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/672577/hoxton-1-sale-13-may-12-noon?t=672577

Well feel free to give any spare ones away to a good home :-D

Anyhow the way I see it, you book a room in every city in the UK. You chat up every woman on HUKD and you got a chance of pulling one from one of those towns.

darren9030;8568408

That was campanile … That was campanile :giggle:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/526923/hotel-rooms-for-1-per-night-campani?t=526923

They were cheeky beggars - booked 2 nights in cardiff for me and hubby, they emailed me to say my card had been declined the £2 to get out of it :w00t:

AND we weren't even supposed to be paying till we had actually stayed there! :x

obers82;8568410

Haha well its cheaper than a mortgage or rent! But I do remember you … Haha well its cheaper than a mortgage or rent! But I do remember you saying you had bought loads at Holiday inn or Travel Lodge!!

Loads of Travelodge £9 rooms yes but i was in Germany when last sale was on so missed out :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky11
      2. Xbox one region23
      3. Legal advice?56
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA66

See more discussions