Groups

so ive been chatting to this bird on plentyoffish and..

we seem to be getting on well, only been talkin since 3 days ago, whens a good time to see if she wants to meet? im new to this online dating stuff

91 Comments

in b4 its a man in his 50s

how old are you?

hope the name refers to 'in the sea'

Mod & Ed

in b4 it all ends in tears

lol @ online dating

Original Poster

manchesterjim;8800705

how old are you?

micoo;8800715

lol @ online dating

:lol:

Now, otherwise it could drag on for weeks and when you finally ask her she says no or she's got a boyfriend.

Hot irons and all that . . . :thumbsup:

check her surname as she may want you to keep it when you get married !

michelleleemoo;8800707

hope the name refers to 'in the sea'

lmao!

richp;8800757

check her surname as she may want you to keep it when you get married !

LOL :lol:

well it depends on wot ur lookin for
    wots the rush??

Banned

Why you using a dating site?

Just use HUKD. Not many fish, and poor quality, but some of the easier ladies you'll ever find.

Bird???? :w00t:

vibeone;8800785

Why you using a dating site?Just use HUKD. Not many fish, and poor … Why you using a dating site?Just use HUKD. Not many fish, and poor quality, but some of the easier ladies you'll ever find.

:lol:

fern37;8800787

Bird???? :w00t:

yeah, she's cheep :-D

vibeone;8800785

Why you using a dating site?Just use HUKD. Not many fish, and poor … Why you using a dating site?Just use HUKD. Not many fish, and poor quality, but some of the easier ladies you'll ever find.

You should give him a rundown then...seeing as you've dated most of them!! :whistling::w00t:

Banned

fern37;8800800

You should give him a rundown then...seeing as you've dated most of … You should give him a rundown then...seeing as you've dated most of them!! :whistling::w00t:

dated is a bit much... some I only met in laybys...

:lol: dont do internet dating.... go have a good night out :thumbsup:

vibeone;8800837

dated is a bit much... I only met some ladyboys...

:w00t:

'Birds' on dating sites are like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get...

michelleleemoo;8800851

:w00t:

lmfao

ei8hty5ive;8800859

'Birds' on dating sites are like a box of chocolates...You never know … 'Birds' on dating sites are like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get...

or the version I like, you always end up with the crap no one else wants :-D

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8800859

'Birds' on dating sites are like a box of chocolates...You never know … 'Birds' on dating sites are like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get...

Or if its even gonna be a chocolate

Good luck mate , ask her for a coffee or drink somewhere crowded where she'll feel comfy :thumbsup:

Ignore all the single haters on here, spread the love :-D

choc1969;8800888

Good luck mate , ask her for a coffee or drink somewhere crowded where … Good luck mate , ask her for a coffee or drink somewhere crowded where she'll feel comfy :thumbsup:Ignore all the single haters on here, spread the love :-D

I dont think its the love he wants spreading (hope you are well and loving life choc)

michelleleemoo;8800873

or the version I like, you always end up with the crap no one else wants … or the version I like, you always end up with the crap no one else wants :-D

or someone else has munched on it !

choc1969;8800888

Good luck mate , ask her for a coffee or drink somewhere crowded where … Good luck mate , ask her for a coffee or drink somewhere crowded where she'll feel comfy :thumbsup:Ignore all the single haters on here, spread the love :-D

+1
    good advise there but be firm if shes a wrangler:thumbsup:

richp;8800913

or someone else has munched on it !

eeeeeew AND ouch :w00t:

Post pics of lady in question

Chidda;8800944

omg he cant do that!

michelleleemoo;8800949

omg he cant do that!

i did it
    why not:roll:

JACKIT99;8800961

i did itwhy not:roll:

because it should be down to her if she wants her face plastered over the internet and at risk of criticism :thumbsup:

Banned

michelleleemoo;8800949

omg he cant do that!

scared in case its you? :-D

michelleleemoo;8800978

because it should be down to her if she wants her face plastered over the … because it should be down to her if she wants her face plastered over the internet and at risk of criticism :thumbsup:

will never know if its taken of and has no name:thumbsup:

colinsunderland;8800982

scared in case its you? :-D

no i'm on the other site, waytooomuchfish.com :p:p

choc1969;8800888

I agree! You should invite her out for a coffee in a busy mall or something. Just don't forget the golden rule of first time meeting of someone met online and that's to exchange clothe coding so you would recognize each other...

...Then wear something entirely different and sit across from the coffee shop.

If she's a stunner quickly get changed into what you said you'd wear and sprint over but if she's a fugly huffer-she-man then make your exit before its too late.

ei8hty5ive;8801072

I agree! You should invite her out for a coffee in a busy mall or … I agree! You should invite her out for a coffee in a busy mall or something. Just don't forget the golden rule of first time meeting of someone met online and that's to exchange clothe coding so you would recognize each other......Then wear something entirely different and sit across from the coffee shop. If she's a stunner quickly get changed into what you said you'd wear and sprint over but if she's a fugly huffer-she-man then make your exit before its too late.

harsh :giggle:

Banned

Depends what you're looking for quick fling, ask now.

Long term, keep talking

Original Poster

Chidda;8800944

lol nah but shes pretty though. have had another fittie whos emailed me too:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions