Groups

So i've been having PC problems for while.....

Finally had enough this morning when it refused to stay on for more than 10 minutes. Clocked the temp in the Bios at 85c raising to 92c within a few minutes LOL. Problem has been sorted and it now runs at about 45c. Pic coming, no food while viewing pmsl......

By the way, just posting this as I dare say a few people will notice the odd random shutdown as summer kicks in ;-)

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.shengis.net/hukdpics/dust.jpg

Pure manky :lol:

In fairness though it is left on 24/7......

What is it, dust?

LOL you deserve rep for giving your cpu a spanking. Do you smoke?

That is rank!!!

Did you not hear the fan wasn't working lol.....BTW I vacuum mine as well every now and then :whistling:

Impressive, looks like you've been using you CPU as a George Foreman.... :thumbsup:

Crusty!

Do you crap in the machine or something?

That's vile, and I've seen some pigging computers this year... But that is brutal!

Original Poster

Yeah dust, and the fan was and is working fine, just wasn't getting any air onto the heatsink :lol:

Like I said though it is on 24/7 pmsl.

Jumpingphil;5270543

I put mine in the dishwasher once a month. :w00t:

+ 1. But use non-bio as PCs have sensitive skin.

@ Shengis' PC. It matches your hair at least! :lol: :lol:

Original Poster

You ain't seen nothing yet. I was given an old jukebox (wallbox) by a bloke a while back. I've stripped the guts out and plan to transfer the PC into it. Room for 3 PSU's and about 15 hard drives in it's woodeny goodness :lol: Top half of one of these:

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BSKyFTQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKBznWVPiw~~_1.JPG

Bloke said I was doing him a favour by saving him a trip to the tip :w00t: Where others see crap, I see potential :giggle:

i hoover mine out once a week, dosnt help having a german shepherd

looks like half a toasted teacake lol, seriously i see a lot like that it's not rare..

Looks like two dead Rats

Shengis;5270695

Bloke said I was doing him a favour by saving him a trip to the tip … Bloke said I was doing him a favour by saving him a trip to the tip :w00t: Where others see crap, I see potential :giggle:

I think you missed a few words: Where others see crap, I see potential to make it even more crap.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5271355

Was that for CDs or that black stuff.......vinyl I think it's called.

Not sure tbh. All I know is the playable bit is on the bottom :lol: A bit shocking really as the father in law repairs jukeboxes :oops:

zermattbusby;5271136

Looks like two dead Rats

yeah i can see that now, like staring at clouds wasted lol

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5271393

I think you missed a few words: Where others see crap, I see potential to … I think you missed a few words: Where others see crap, I see potential to make it even more crap.

I have vision, or should that be I have visions:lol:

Whatever you do don't blow it :lol:

stgeorge;5272742

Whatever you do don't blow it :lol:

Yeah, those two stoned rats may jump up in fright! :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90152
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions