Groups

So I've had a back operation......

You may remember that I was saying that I was having back spasms, anyway I found out that I had a bigger problem than first feared and I needed an operation to solve it. I had the operation last Tuesday and I've been shattered since but I'm on the road to recovery which I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear.

So how's the misk and what have I misked? (you see what I did there lol)

80 Comments

lol - spasm

welcome back

spelt see wrong- it's sea:thumbsup:

which one of your facebook friends really had the operation?

boothy;6635788

here we go then

boothy;6635788

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt27/IllicoPresto/Motivational/Bait.jpg

t0mm;6635917

:giggle:

Banned

Oh Lawd

A welcome bad back thread.

Outta here..... can't take this stupidity.

tinkerbell28;6635997

Er no he didn't sea is spelt as in going to the sea all other meanings … Er no he didn't sea is spelt as in going to the sea all other meanings are see.

naww you didn't get the joke.

when you say 'i see what you did there'

you're supposed to spell it 'i sea what you did there'

don't ask why. I just go with the flow

guv;6635985

Oh LawdA welcome bad back thread.Outta here..... can't take this … Oh LawdA welcome bad back thread.Outta here..... can't take this stupidity.

Lol :thumbsup:

boothy;6635788

Don't be so hostel - I mean hostile

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6635720

lol - spasm

[COLOR="Red"]It's not that funny, brah. I had to have an operation.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

muffin247;6635740

welcome back

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks. [/COLOR]

Original Poster

jasonrat;6635758

spelt see wrong- it's sea:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]lulz, brah.

That's BG1's style. Everyone should have their own style IMO. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

The JFK;6636115

[COLOR=Red]It's not that funny, brah. I had to have an operation.[/COLOR]

You should have asked them for a shot of truth serum while you was there, and maybe a personaity transplant too:thumbsup:

The JFK;6636115

[COLOR="Red"]It's not that funny, brah. I had to have an … [COLOR="Red"]It's not that funny, brah. I had to have an operation.[/COLOR]

No, it is.

You're not allowed to talk about cows on here - its construed by the mods as an attack on a member (serious)

Mods locked this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…xed for talking about cows

harlzter;6636163

You should have asked them for a shot of truth serum while you was there, … You should have asked them for a shot of truth serum while you was there, and maybe a personaity transplant too:thumbsup:

HAHAHA - my god I just spat my tea all over the monitor :-D:-D:-D

photo's or it didn't happen, lol :w00t:

Why can I see this thread when this buffoon is on my ignore list??? :viking:

hows you back mate, we've all missed you

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6636404

hows you back mate, we've all missed you

[COLOR="Red"]
    The back is getting better, mate. I had the best surgeon in the business do the operation. I don't think it will trouble me anymore. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Banned

gari189;6636202

You're not allowed to talk about cows on here - its construed by the mods … You're not allowed to talk about cows on here - its construed by the mods as an attack on a member (serious)Mods locked this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/506068/should-farmers-be-taxed for talking about cows

haha... OMG is that for real?

So we have a farmer who thinks that was a personal attack on them? Whatever next?

brb putting petition on the PMs website to tax flatulence and help save the planet!

Not been your fortnight has it. I am ]gutted for you....

The JFK;6636454

[COLOR="Red"]The back is getting better, mate. I had the best surgeon in … [COLOR="Red"]The back is getting better, mate. I had the best surgeon in the business do the operation. I don't think it will trouble me anymore. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Who, Dr George Abdgwengo?

hdizzle;6636478

He's the guy that sends me emails from Nigeria :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hdizzle;6636478

[COLOR="Red"]No.[/COLOR]

guv;6636469

haha... OMG is that for real?So we have a farmer who thinks that was a … haha... OMG is that for real?So we have a farmer who thinks that was a personal attack on them? Whatever next? brb putting petition on the PMs website to tax flatulence and help save the planet!

Can't think of any other reason it was locked - seemed quite a peaceful thread so someone must have complained....:whistling:

Banned

gari189;6636517

Can't think of any other reason it was locked - seemed quite a peaceful … Can't think of any other reason it was locked - seemed quite a peaceful thread so someone must have complained....:whistling:

Dont the mods normally give a reason?

Oh well. I guess I wont be getting any signatures from the mods on my save the planet campaign!

Banned

vinylandtrinkets;6636604

as no one has asked i will what did you have done to your back hun? ive … as no one has asked i will what did you have done to your back hun? ive had LOTS ,LOTS AND LOTS of back problems and operations, i find it remarkable that you are able to sit and use a pc after having ANY back surgery

Dropped a bar of soap?

black gerbil1;6636652

reported.

BRRRAP BRRRRAP GWAAAAN ? etc.

Banned

Whis is the thread expired ? Is the operation no longer available ?

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;6636604

as no one has asked i will what did you have done to your back hun? ive … as no one has asked i will what did you have done to your back hun? ive had LOTS ,LOTS AND LOTS of back problems and operations, i find it remarkable that you are able to sit and use a pc after having ANY back surgery

[COLOR="Red"]
    I think I developed the problem from playing football and the problem developed from slightly bad posture and not allowing my back to recovery before playing sport again.

You say that you find it remarkable that I can sit and use a PC after having surgery yet you've said you've had LOT AND LOTS of operations yet you can still sit at your PC.:?[/COLOR]

Banned

gari189;6636202

You're not allowed to talk about cows on here - its construed by the mods … You're not allowed to talk about cows on here - its construed by the mods as an attack on a member (serious)Mods locked this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/506068/should-farmers-be-taxed for talking about cows

guv;6636469

haha... OMG is that for real?So we have a farmer who thinks that was a … haha... OMG is that for real?So we have a farmer who thinks that was a personal attack on them? Whatever next? brb putting petition on the PMs website to tax flatulence and help save the planet!

gari189;6636517

Can't think of any other reason it was locked - seemed quite a peaceful … Can't think of any other reason it was locked - seemed quite a peaceful thread so someone must have complained....:whistling:

guv;6636539

Dont the mods normally give a reason?Oh well. I guess I wont be getting … Dont the mods normally give a reason?Oh well. I guess I wont be getting any signatures from the mods on my save the planet campaign!

The thread in question was a thinly veiled attack on another member. Seriously, cut out all the mod interventions please.

aScottishBloke;6637168

The thread in question was a thinly veiled attack on another member. … The thread in question was a thinly veiled attack on another member. Seriously, cut out all the mod interventions please.

thanks for unspamming this thread, and nice to see the posting personal info rule is being enforced ITT.

JFK when are you going to be back to 100% brah? can you still play fottie.

vinylandtrinkets;6636694

yes i DO find it remarkable after only 7 days?????? hmm how long before i … yes i DO find it remarkable after only 7 days?????? hmm how long before i could even sit after my last op..hmmmm 6 months! and that was a teeny tiny op

did you go private? OP said he went to the top doctor so maybe thats why?

black gerbil1;6637219

thanks for unspamming this thread, and nice to see the posting personal … thanks for unspamming this thread, and nice to see the posting personal info rule is being enforced ITT.JFK when are you going to be back to 100% brah? can you still play fottie.

dont cry mate

gR8_mUndA;6636673

Whis is the thread expired ? Is the operation no longer available ?

iNSOMANiAC posted a picture of JFK from his facebook, I think that's why it got expired and they got suspended.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6637219

thanks for unspamming this thread, and nice to see the posting personal … thanks for unspamming this thread, and nice to see the posting personal info rule is being enforced ITT.JFK when are you going to be back to 100% brah? can you still play fottie.

[COLOR="Red"]
    I'm out for about a month, geeza.

My Spurs transfer has been put on hold but they said they still want to sign me, they just want to see how I recover etc. [/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions