Groups

So ive just got the leaked 3.0 iphone software

the copy n paste feature is AWESOME. Finally lol, nothing else to test really right?

11 Comments

Banned

Welcome to 1998.

Original Poster

guv;5486376

Welcome to 1998.

lol it only come out like couple days ago the legit 3.0 which is being released on friday.

Banned

MarzBarz;5486384

lol it only come out like couple days ago the legit 3.0 which is being … lol it only come out like couple days ago the legit 3.0 which is being released on friday.

Hehe... I meant cut and paste!

Banned

guv;5486376

Welcome to 1998.

+1 yeah its such a thrill to be able to cut and paste.

Original Poster

guv;5486389

Hehe... I meant cut and paste!

lol ... aha i bet mms wasnt out in 1998:whistling:

Banned

MarzBarz;5486391

lol ... aha i bet mms wasnt out in 1998:whistling:

So your gonna have a virgin un-jailbroken phone then?

Original Poster

guv;5486407

So your gonna have a virgin un-jailbroken phone then?

no need to rub that in lol. I still have a few pre paid apps which i purchased when i didnt know about jailbreaking. So they will keep me going for a week. It will be jailbroken in no time lol.

Banned

MarzBarz;5486419

no need to rub that in lol. I still have a few pre paid apps which i … no need to rub that in lol. I still have a few pre paid apps which i purchased when i didnt know about jailbreaking. So they will keep me going for a week. It will be jailbroken in no time lol.

To be honest, mine is Jail broken and have put loads on it, but never use any of it. I wont be that bothered I dont think.... but know I'll appreciate C&P

Original Poster

guv;5486453

To be honest, mine is Jail broken and have put loads on it, but never use … To be honest, mine is Jail broken and have put loads on it, but never use any of it. I wont be that bothered I dont think.... but know I'll appreciate C&P

You know what most apps are ******. You use em once and dont use em again. Its a real money making scheme if people buy em legit cos i cant imagine using half the apps which ive downloaded(they cost usually) again.

Banned

MarzBarz;5486463

You know what most apps are ******. You use em once and dont use em … You know what most apps are ******. You use em once and dont use em again. Its a real money making scheme if people buy em legit cos i cant imagine using half the apps which ive downloaded(they cost usually) again.

True. Only the non iTune apps seem to be worthwhile and free!

Original Poster

guv;5486488

True. Only the non iTune apps seem to be worthwhile and free!

haha yeh very true
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047091
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214488
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553777

See more discussions