So John Terry's had an affair with a team mates partner...

Wonder what the atmosphere will be like on England duty.

Or will Capello take the easy option and leave Bridge out?

23 Comments

back of the net.........

any better pictures of the wives? dont look up to much from that sun link

Spriggan;7694537

some pictures here: … some pictures here: http://www.football.co.uk/gallery/vanessa_perroncel/album.shtmllucky git!

Ive had her-she wasnt much cop tbh:whistling:

Must be true if its in the Sun!!

Spriggan;7694537

some pictures here: … some pictures here: http://www.football.co.uk/gallery/vanessa_perroncel/album.shtmllucky git!

much better

:thumbsup:

pipsqueak;7694596

Must be true if its in the Sun!!

Must be.........hence why he went to the courts to gag them. :thumbsup:

Who next for England Captain then?

Banned

just been on news he prevented sunday papers......ie news of the world giving out the full story

been overturned as his main reasons appeared to be to not damage his sponsorship deal/relationship!!!!!!

expect an indepth supplement on sunday free with the notw

Syzable;7694816

Who next for England Captain then?

he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney....

Banned

I will be running to the newsagents on sunday to get my weekly dose of what's happening in other people's private live's.

I hope this doesn't spoil Peter Andre (katie and I have split up) part 1000! :-D

the guy is scum pure and simple, along with his family, and most of his team mates including cashley
, they belong together, heres his top 10:
mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi…115

theman27;7696015

the guy is scum pure and simple, along with his family, and most of his … the guy is scum pure and simple, along with his family, and most of his team mates including cashley , they belong together, heres his top 10:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/Drug-dealing-dads-shoplifting-mums-sex-cheating-and-public-urination-the-Top-10-scandals-that-have-dogged-Chelsea-star-and-England-captain-John-Terry-article304737.html?nocache=1264799575823&showResult=305115#poll_305115

No.2 on that list is interesting:

2) The nagging doubtsIn 2004 [COLOR="Red"]Terry and best friend Wayne … 2) The nagging doubtsIn 2004 [COLOR="Red"]Terry and best friend Wayne Bridge[/COLOR], together with Scott Parker, were reported to be gambling £40,000 a week between them on horse races.[COLOR="Red"]Close pals Terry and Bridge[/COLOR] were alleged to gave blown £13,000 in just three hours in a Surrey bookies. They later travelled to Las Vegas for Terry's stag night - which was held after his wedding to Poole.

Wonder if that's still the case :whistling:

Total dirty basterd should be dropped from England and definatley shouldnt be captain.
It's not like it was just a random team mate it was supposedly a team mate whose been a long term best mate.

just a thuggish lout who got lucky hehe

Bridge is crap anyway, I wouldn't take him over terry. Can see capello

Lamps or Gerrard for captain

I think Lamps would make a great captain

who cares, why should it affect football? :lol:

loupomm;7702187

:thumbsup: i'm more concerned about the reported £170,000 a week he gets that is a obscene amount of money for what ? :thinking:

Banned

loupomm;7702187

So you would be performing at full capacity if your workmate had shagged your husband while you were away on business?

richp;7702328

:thumbsup: i'm more concerned about the reported £170,000 a week he … :thumbsup: i'm more concerned about the reported £170,000 a week he gets that is a obscene amount of money for what ? :thinking:

unless of course the extra activities affect his performance on the pitch :w00t:

£170,000 wow hey i'd marry him and turn a blind eye to the extra marital activities :giggle:

Banned

Why couldn't it have been Green's missus?

Banned

if we had a replacement he would be back home same as anelka

the guy and his family are "trailer trash"

mutiny .......aha....... backfired

shiver me timbers the guy is a complete tool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763973
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions