So last night I suppose I technically stole the neighbours dog.

Mod & Ed 12 replies
Found 9th Nov 2010
Will I go to prison? Don't want to become someones biatch!

12 Comments

Misc is getting worse by the day.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

deek72

Misc is getting worse by the day.

I'm not usually a criminal, normally a very law abiding citizen, they were setting off fireworks approx 5 ft away from where he was trapped in his outdoor kennel / run, I snapped and took the dog away, rspca have him now

wishihadadonkey

I'm not usually a criminal, normally a very law abiding citizen, they … I'm not usually a criminal, normally a very law abiding citizen, they were setting off fireworks approx 5 ft away from where he was trapped in his outdoor kennel / run, I snapped and took the dog away, rspca have him now

omg you theif !!!!!!!!!!! made me laugh though

Original Poster Mod & Ed

mostwanteddirect

omg you theif !!!!!!!!!!! made me laugh though

I know, my son is mortified, thinks I'm going to be dragged away in handcuffs, he's worried what the neighbours will think, told him, they'll think I stole their dog

Banned

wishihadadonkey

I know, my son is mortified, thinks I'm going to be dragged away in … I know, my son is mortified, thinks I'm going to be dragged away in handcuffs, he's worried what the neighbours will think, told him, they'll think I stole their dog

Shouldn't you change your username?

omg poor dog !, good on you for rescuing it .........your neighbours sound like idiots and are they a bit slow !!! Bonfire night was Friday !

shopstilldrops

omg poor dog !, good on you for rescuing it .........your neighbours … omg poor dog !, good on you for rescuing it .........your neighbours sound like idiots and are they a bit slow !!! Bonfire night was Friday !

Agreed.

Just make sure you take your underpants off him before you send it back.

lol

Sloth/Mod

A dog is fairly close to a donkey i suppose.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Syzable

A dog is fairly close to a donkey i suppose.

it was almost as big as one, had it shut in my kitchen overnight, my 2 terriers were terrified of him, refused point blank to go in there

hahahaha some things never change!! You are nuts!!.xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions