Groups

so mac users whats the app store like on osx? and how long till its ported or android release one

What do you guys think of it?

5 Comments

It's nice for the purposes of viewing what apps are available. Plus there are a number of free apps at the moment which are actually decent.

But as always the paid apps seem a little over priced. I think it'll get worse, seeing as some of these are already heavily discounted at an introductory price.

I give it 2 weeks before it's piled full of the most pointless applications.

[quote=freeDUMB]It's nice for the purposes of viewing what apps are available. Plus there are a number of free apps at the moment which are actually decent.

But as always the paid apps seem a little over priced. I think it'll get worse, seeing as some of these are already heavily discounted at an introductory price.

full of the most pointless applications[/b].[/quote]
    I hope so as installous won't be released untill that time

Angry birds full screen ah good times
    I think it's amazing
    As it starts filling up you won't need to trawl through google to find what you need and it won't take you an age to download something of a random site
    Although macs are overpriced this is one of numerous reasons I prefer them over any windows machine
    Roll on lion osx

dcx_badass

Windows has one from Intel aswell, with Angry Birds (which is also … Windows has one from Intel aswell, with Angry Birds (which is also cracked already).

Can you give more details please (or PM me?!) Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions