Groups

so mad !!! why is nothing ever easy ??

iv been trying to fit my new car radio for 4 hours now , its driving me mental !!!!

17 Comments

Are you trying to fit it to a wheel or something?

Surely, unplug old one, plug in new one, slide in, done.

and you clearly struggle with simple spelling - i'm not surprised you're struggling with a car radio!

Are you pimping the car stereo system or somethin dude...it takes like 2 minutes to change over a unit? :?

Banned

mabe he never had an old one, and starting from scratch

Might be an old car. Early one's had steam powered radios.

4hours ? what are you doing? take out the old one, plug in the new one, and place in the space.

SIMPLESSS

Original Poster

my car is a nissan micra so i have to take off the console area around the radio , then i had to go buy 2 adaptors because the leads in my car are out of date , and now the aerial lead has broken

robtallica;6154252

Might be an old car. Early one's had steam powered radios.

You could have a point there...I think I found a before pic of the OPs car...PIMPED BABY!

http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/boy_car_speakers.jpg

river;6154258

my car is a nissan micra so i have to take off the console area around … my car is a nissan micra so i have to take off the console area around the radio , then i had to go buy 2 adaptors because the leads in my car are out of date , and now the aerial lead has broken

There's your problem!!

Haha, that's a pimp steamin' down the road.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6154177

Are you a man? Get your wife to do it:thumbsup:

im female , my neighbour came out to help me but even he couldnt do it

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6154262

You could have a point there...I think I found a before pic of the OPs … You could have a point there...I think I found a before pic of the OPs car...PIMPED BABY!

Dont be so nasty , i love my car !

river;6154273
    so mad !!! why is nothing ever easy ??

Not sure...:?

river;6154273
    im female , ............

Now I'm sure I know why...

Question asked and aswered OP, done, dusted and good night Vienna....:p

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/robtallica/06082009530.jpg

Uxbridge, August 2009:

Had a visit from Bumblebee a few weeks back. Didn't like his radio touched.

sancho1983;6154266

There's your problem!!

Micras own, shut up. :-D

I personally got the guys at Halford's to do it for me when I bought mine a few years ago. No idea how to remove it *shrugs*

Original Poster

sorted at 5:30 yest , problems were
    1. being an old car i had to buy 2 new converters to fit the new radio
    2. a piece of the inside left slot which you fit the radio into had broken off and its previouse owner ( a man ) had done a crap job fixing it
    3. the ariel had broken off so the previouse owner ( yes the same man ) had cut the wire right down and done another crap job rewiring it .

so much for members ideas of getting a bloke to do it

river;6162896

sorted at 5:30 yest , problems were 1. being an old car i had to buy 2 … sorted at 5:30 yest , problems were 1. being an old car i had to buy 2 new converters to fit the new radio2. a piece of the inside left slot which you fit the radio into had broken off and its previouse owner ( a man ) had done a crap job fixing it3. the ariel had broken off so the previouse owner ( yes the same man ) had cut the wire right down and done another crap job rewiring it .so much for members ideas of getting a bloke to do it

Well done OP....mucho congrats to you.....

..now...can you raise the Titanic please? LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1316
      2. ebay £10 off £30 pound spend (invite only)78
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…56
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407

See more discussions