Groups

So many cameras

There are stacks of different camera deals on here at present.

Problem is that I don't know which one is best for me, I use a camera for holidays and parties etc, I love taking photos but just don't know which camera would suit my needs.

I have a budget for up to £150 and could stretch that a little, but I don't want to buy something that has features that I won't use.

Any advice?

2 Comments

backlit cmos sensors ( for extra low light sensitivity ) & dual image stabilisation ( optical & digital) are a must!!

Not hijacking your thread & hope you don't mind as i'm looking for a camera myself ,thanks
    I'm a trials rider & I'm looking for a digital camera that offers slowmotion video recording (i.e High Speed recording) .
    They tend to be expensive but I wonder if anybody's spotted the Samsung WB2000 or Casio Exilim EX-FC150 or Casio Exilim EXZR10 on special offer.
    Alternatively if anyone has one in good condition to sell, please let me know
    Thanks
    Darklight

p.s. do sony do a digital still camera that also offers slow-motion video recording (high speed)
    thanks

For £150ish I got my Panny TZ65, mostly as I wanted that 3inch screen and the wide angle on it, I've taken some great pics on it, so overall I'd recommend the Panasonic TZ7/8/10 range, clearly at the best price you can find:

camerapricebuster.co.uk/
    Not pretty to look at but does the job.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions