Groups

So many cyclists... so little respect.

***I have no problem with cyclists, just the few that abuse traffic rules.***

55 Comments

Original Poster

Looks as though it's been set up

Well that is very bad OP
    But tell me this why should they care exactly ?
    but for all cyclists
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/438/736/f78.gif

ah road rats.

Roads are for cars

Never an artic lorry when you need one.

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Bit of an internet hero of mine a one stage OP#DISGUSTED

I have no problem with cyclists. It's just the few that abuse traffic lights. Red Light is for all vehicles inc. bikes. The Taxi's coming from the right were blocking the road when the facing light turned green because of that fact. #Sorry

FantasyDeals

I have no problem with cyclists. It's just the few that abuse traffic … I have no problem with cyclists. It's just the few that abuse traffic lights. Red Light is for all vehicles inc. bikes. The Taxi's coming from the right were blocking the road when the facing light turned green because of that fact. #Sorry

Well to be fair it isn't just the few
    bit like the internet as soon as one realises they can get away with it....

Banned

Ban them.

More like kids on bikes **** around

that was prob hukd misc rushing home to log in.

thewongwing101

Well that is very bad OPBut tell me this why should they care exactly … Well that is very bad OPBut tell me this why should they care exactly ?but for all cyclists <3

About the OP or the red light?

**** fuming and shaking and my heart's going just watching that. I think I really need some help or something...

Yeah they act like they own the roads, had 2 wind mirrors knocked off because of a biker and a cyclist, and they didn't even stop on both occasions!

stuarthanley

Never an artic lorry when you need one.

Lol you never fail to deliver.

moneysavingkitten

About the OP or the red light?**** fuming and shaking and my heart's … About the OP or the red light?**** fuming and shaking and my heart's going just watching that. I think I really need some help or something...

Well some people do (_;) cycling is just awesome imo
    30k people die or are seriously injured on our roads every year just a handful due to cyclists
    try looking out the window ? (_;)
    [img]i.imgur.com/gS0…gif?1[/img]

Morons.

I honestly think this website/app has now turned into a version of Reddit !

thewongwing101

Well some people do (_;) cycling is just awesome imo30k people die or are … Well some people do (_;) cycling is just awesome imo30k people die or are seriously injured on our roads every year just a handful due to cyclists try looking out the window ? (_;)[img]http://i.imgur.com/gS04JLh.gif?1[/img]

I don't deserve broken bones because of someone else's hobby! When was the last time someone broke one of your bones needlessly?

I don't care how many accidents were cause by cars or not. Cyclists cause accidents too, using to soft fleshly people walking on foot. Usually because they think none of the rules apply to them.
    Edited by: "MSK." 6th Nov 2016

moneysavingkitten

I don't deserve broken bones because of someone else hobby! When was the … I don't deserve broken bones because of someone else hobby! When was the last time someone broke one of your bones needlessly?I don't care how many accidents were cause by cars or not. Cyclists cause accidents too, using to soft fleshing people walking on foot. Usually because they think none of the rules apply to them.

moneysavingkitten

I don't deserve broken bones because of someone else hobby! When was the … I don't deserve broken bones because of someone else hobby! When was the last time someone broke one of your bones needlessly?I don't care how many accidents were cause by cars or not. Cyclists cause accidents too, using to soft fleshing people walking on foot. Usually because they think none of the rules apply to them.

People on bikes have soft flesh as well
    as do numpties in steel coffins
    sooner the computers take over on this one the better !

Banned

batezy_1984

I honestly think this website/app has now turned into a version of Reddit … I honestly think this website/app has now turned into a version of Reddit !

Love Reddit.

thewongwing101

People on bikes have soft flesh as wellas do numpties in steel … People on bikes have soft flesh as wellas do numpties in steel coffinssooner the computers take over on this one the better !

The 'numpties' in the video nearly mowed down people on a pedestrian crossing, that's got cock all to do with cars!

And believe bikes have plenty of spikey metal impaling bits, of which can stick in fleshy people of which I still have the scars from.

Walking is a more important right than cycling.

/thread

Hate thread why exactly OP ?

Goddam Brexit!

Very rare to see cyclists top at lights in that area anyway.

batezy_1984

I honestly think this website/app has now turned into a version of Reddit … I honestly think this website/app has now turned into a version of Reddit !

A crap version with racists and suspensions.

Ah the age-old cyclist v motorist debate. Most cyclists are motorists also so I never really understand the us and them distinction. I see as many a-holes on four wheels as on two wheels - it's not the mode of transport that dictates the idiocy, but the mentality of who is controlling it.

moneysavingkitten

The 'numpties' in the video nearly mowed down people on a pedestrian … The 'numpties' in the video nearly mowed down people on a pedestrian crossing, that's got cock all to do with cars!And believe bikes have plenty of spikey metal impaling bits, of which can stick in fleshy people of which I still have the scars from.Walking is a more important right than cycling./thread

Yes they do and they can do you serious injury
    but a speeding Tonne(s) of metal will kill you in an instants to say the least

Bring on self drive cars everything I love(and hate) with sprinkles on top

Cyclists must be made to comply with the highway code & have compulsory third party insurance.

This is terrible.
    Only the other day I saw a video of children vandalising a bus shelter. I mean, one started and the others just followed on.
    I have to admit though, I have never seen a video of multiple children recklessly driving cars around a city centre. And therefore conclude that all cyclists are bad
    Edited by: "buddhabelly" 6th Nov 2016

Try as I might to feel some sympathy for my fellow workers here
    White van man out of a job
    https://media.giphy.com/media/11C1HNQpsB8Lio/giphy.gif

Some Cyclists ruin it for others, just like some drivers ruin it for others.. no matter the group your in some will ruin it for others..

Just like this site really some members ruining it for others, you know who you are
    Edited by: "haritori" 6th Nov 2016

benjammin316

ah road rats. Roads are for cars

No there not!They're for Lorries and Vans to drop our HUKD bargains we have ordered
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/18/ac/1f18acc3839e226aa07ac3ba1f95d275.jpg

Saw a deliveroo cyclist ride into a pavement and the backend went flying up, thought it was hillarious lol. Hopefully the buses/trucks keep getting the cyclists, won't be many left.

KM4353

Saw a deliveroo cyclist ride into a pavement and the backend went flying … Saw a deliveroo cyclist ride into a pavement and the backend went flying up, thought it was hillarious lol. Hopefully the buses/trucks keep getting the cyclists, won't be many left.

Nope wrong way round
    #lovetechnology

haritori

Goddam Brexit!

Best comment of the thread in my opinion. Nice one, Hari. X) X)
    Edited by: "Biddy2" 6th Nov 2016

What I an saying is......
    ignore the freaky face no really
    love and chill
    http://www.stuckincustoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Love-Bike-900px-25fps.gif

Most of those idiots looked like teenage numpty's - not your average, everyday cyclist
    Yes they should obey the highway code and traffic laws and fined when ignoring them - just like other road users

But sadly the number of traffic police have been cut by 20% or thereabouts and even if we had the full normal quota of police they would still not have enough resources. Blame the government and police for not enforcing the laws because until 20 - 30 of these idiotic numpty cyclists are fined they will continue to ignore the laws.

Being a former keen cyclist and car driver but now scooter rider I've encountered idiots in all forms of road traffic but the old "You don't pay road tax so you are not entitled to use the road" people are a 100 times worse than these idiotic numptys on the video

IMHO (although according to one HUKD member I'm not allowed to have an opinion) fines should be increased and to include banning after 3 times repeat offending and imprisonment on the 4th repeat for minor traffic offences

philphil61

Most of those idiots looked like teenage numpty's - not your average, … Most of those idiots looked like teenage numpty's - not your average, everyday cyclistYes they should obey the highway code and traffic laws and fined when ignoring them - just like other road usersBut sadly the number of traffic police have been cut by 20% or thereabouts and even if we had the full normal quota of police they would still not have enough resources. Blame the government and police for not enforcing the laws because until 20 - 30 of these idiotic numpty cyclists are fined they will continue to ignore the laws.Being a former keen cyclist and car driver but now scooter rider I've encountered idiots in all forms of road traffic but the old "You don't pay road tax so you are not entitled to use the road" people are a 100 times worse than these idiotic numptys on the videoIMHO (although according to one HUKD member I'm not allowed to have an opinion) fines should be increased and to include banning after 3 times repeat offending and imprisonment on the 4th repeat for minor traffic offences

I am very very sorry Phill
    good night
    youtube.com/wat…8m0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions