So many games, so little time. ='(

What with Final Fantasy XIII coming out, plus the huge Dragon Age: Awakening add on, new Borderlands DLC and AVP around at the same time, there is so little time for them all.
I dunno whether what one(s) to get first and what to get at a later date. Plus I still gotta play through 2 Fallout 3 expansions my mate got me and Bioshock 2..

Don't ya just hate being spoilt for choice? =|

10 Comments

Too many games - too many minutes deciding which one to play = changed my mind.

The new borderlands DLC is huge!

Sounds like your very much spoilt for choice!

Well I guess you are missing Mass Effect 1 and 2, that will take you quite a while as well.

I basically stop buying games now I still have 1 year old games in wrapping paper that I bought at a good price at the time £14.99 but they are now like £7 so if you are the type of person that likes playing one game from the beggining until the end and nothing else, then I would say do not buy any further game until you complete all the ones you have.

Also and probably the hardest thing to do STOP USING HUKD :-)

Original Poster

asandino;7987998

Also and probably the hardest thing to do STOP USING HUKD :-)

Quoted for TRUTH!

Yeah, someone is always finding good games on the cheap and I'm like "Oh, it's such a good deal I'll just HAVE to buy that!"

Yeah, I got General Knoxx's DLC actually, meant to say that, it's massive. Just got Atlas' Spear, fluffing full of win! =D

Yeah, I just bought Batman: Arkham asylum despite having at least four other games lined up first.

Don't be in too much hurry though, there's always a drought sooner or later.

do something more productive, problem solved

Jammy1812;7988067

Quoted for TRUTH!Yeah, someone is always finding good games on the cheap … Quoted for TRUTH!Yeah, someone is always finding good games on the cheap and I'm like "Oh, it's such a good deal I'll just HAVE to buy that!"Yeah, I got General Knoxx's DLC actually, meant to say that, it's massive. Just got Atlas' Spear, fluffing full of win! =D

EndlessWaves;7989429

Yeah, I just bought Batman: Arkham asylum despite having at least four … Yeah, I just bought Batman: Arkham asylum despite having at least four other games lined up first.Don't be in too much hurry though, there's always a drought sooner or later.

The worst of all is when I have a game (i.e. Mass Effect 1) which I still have not had a chance to play (Bought it for £10 about a year and a half ago) and then there is a deal in here that they are selling the Classics version which includes the DLC for £7.99 and I am considering to do it and trade the original (even that I may never get the chance to play it). Bad bad. It's all HUKD faults :oops:.

What can I say I simply love this site and to be honest I think I even enjoy using this site more than playing, oopps that sounded a bit odd but I think is true. Nothing better than playing a game that you know you got it from here for like half of the price

If it's a PC version of mass effect then bring down the sky is free and pinnacle station is reportedly awful so you wouldn't be missing anything.

I know how you feel OP, I've got bioshock 2, bayonetta and like 20+ xbox 360 games to play through and I'm quite tempted to pick up darksiders. Not to mention duke nukem/CoD1 and others on XBLA.

I also got borderlands add on, I've got 1000g for the main game and all the cheev's for zombie island but moxxis are quite difficult. Armoury seems quite good so far but the lack of fast travel points is a killer.

Need to finish my lego rock band career too so i can trade it in now iv exported all the songs to my HDD.

Thankfully theres nothing major out for me in the next month other than perfect dark XBLA so I might have some time to do some gaming if uni doesnt get in the way. Actually looking forward to being home in the summer as i'll have endless hours to complete these games

i agree with you some what especially with Napoleon total war out, but AVP sucks big time, stay way from that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions