Groups
    EXPIRED

so many "unrated" films!

really is stupid-so many dvds(usually of terrible horror films) are released on dvd as "unrated"-but they MUST be rated mustnt they? you need a censors certificate for a dvd/blu ray release so this is utter nonsense!

remember "the happening"?-m.nights dreadful movie of last year? the "unrated" dvd had the blurb on the dvd cover "scenes too shocking for cinema",and yet,the dvd had a 15 certificate!

10 Comments

Most of the tripe that is the 'modern' american pie is released as 'unrated', just makes it more tripey imo

Original Poster

massmail666;5943382

just watched hurt locker, 1 word "amazing"cheers for the recomendation

glad you enjoyed m8-me and the missus were totally gripped by it-watching red sands after dragons den later.

massmail666;5943382

just watched hurt locker, 1 word "amazing"

Great movie, :thumbsup:

Good trailer for it.

youtube.com/wat…etg

Banned

esq3585;5943655

Great movie, :thumbsup:Good trailer for … Great movie, :thumbsup:Good trailer for it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxSDZc8etg

thanks for the trailer link, looks truly epic, il wait for blu ray ;-) r added

dj_urban;5943702

thanks for the trailer link, looks truly epic, il wait for blu ray ;-) r … thanks for the trailer link, looks truly epic, il wait for blu ray ;-) r added

Cheers, was an awesome film

Isn't the "unrated" version just another way of saying directors cut?

paddy.stone;5944118

Isn't the "unrated" version just another way of saying directors cut?

Not reallym it is more a marketing gimmick. Often now they don't add anything new back in -or if they to it is insignificant.

The whole "unrated" thing a really an american trend as home video doesn't need to sign up to the MPAA. When that same cut is released over here it often keeps the unrated branding even though it is rated by the BBFC.

Ahh I see, the only "unrated" ones I've seen have been stuff like "sex drive" where basically they just superimposed naked women walking through the shot every now and then, lol - and one of the american pie series, where basically I think they had a few extra mins of footage is all.

esq3585;5943655

Great movie, :thumbsup:Good trailer for … Great movie, :thumbsup:Good trailer for it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxSDZc8etg

Oooh, looks good. d/l it now :thumbsup:

Repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....912
      2. Cheer me up please?1438
      3. One thing you've forgotten2126
      4. love affairs2067

See more discussions