so much for the debenhams spectacular starting today! anyone else been able to order online?

as above really been tring to get on all morning ................

16 Comments

no luck here either

are they having a big sale?

Banned

Oooooo I didn't know about this.

Time to get skint

Original Poster

nkje02;7995079

are they having a big sale?

its up to 25% pre season thingy - it starts instores tomorrow but was supposed to start online today

Now saying - apologies, we are undergoing essential maintenance on the site and we are unable to accept any orders :? You can phone your orders via Customer Services Team on 08445 61 61 61

Nipples.

Original Poster

fem martian;7995201

Now saying - apologies, we are undergoing essential maintenance on the … Now saying - apologies, we are undergoing essential maintenance on the site and we are unable to accept any orders :? You can phone your orders via Customer Services Team on 08445 61 61 61

but i dont know what i want to order yet ... i need to see what they have on offer first lol

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7995256

Nipples.

nah i already have a pair :whistling:

Trickyjabs;7995256

Nipples.

This is family forum :whistling::whistling:

No luck here either and im getting seriously annoyed GRRRRRRRRRRR
I suppose if i order via phone i can kiss goodbye to quidco (obviously) and any discount codes ?

Original Poster

oh a new page when you go to the website ... says come back this afternoon! said in email from 6am

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7996112

skinner7408;7996179

No luck here either and im getting seriously annoyed GRRRRRRRRRRRI … No luck here either and im getting seriously annoyed GRRRRRRRRRRRI suppose if i order via phone i can kiss goodbye to quidco (obviously) and any discount codes ?

now working :thumbsup:

Not for me :x

Original Poster

skinner7408;7997479

Not for me :x

you aint missing much :roll:

hawick;7997605

you aint missing much :roll:

My thoughts exactly lol

Lulu'sMammy;7996112

Yeah well family's start with conception, hubba hubba! ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions