Groups

So much Rain right now.

And yesterday was such a sunny day. :-(

20 Comments

[COLOR="Magenta"]tell me about it!!!
    ive been on nite work this week and its been quite nice now im off today and its bloody raining typical lol[/COLOR]

didn't see that much rain like today in 1 day in London this year...

Banned

Yes, its finally reached us after such a nice week:-(

not raining in derby (yet)

Banned

I had to go out at 11.30 just after it started. Changed into jeans and boots. They got soak through even with a brolly.

Brightening up now though:-D

I'm hearing from friends in London that some people who live in basement flats are being told they can go home from work to check they're not flooded!

And apparently it's been so dark that the streelights were coming back on??

Banned

BristolDeal

I'm hearing from friends in London that some people who live in basement … I'm hearing from friends in London that some people who live in basement flats are being told they can go home from work to check they're not flooded!And apparently it's been so dark that the streelights were coming back on??

Its sunny now though

yup.... Neasden is totally fooked apparently
    my builder got a call from his son saying people are under shedloads of water

i tell u what tho........ the groundstaff at Lords did a fantastic job at getting the outfield ready for cricket

I'm just waiting for Noah to sail by judging by the rain here. lol

None near Leeds yet - but there is a big black cloud looming....

raining in derby now

Syzable

I'm just waiting for Noah to sail by judging by the rain here. lol

Same :lol:

Banned

Well, he just passed here, so should be with you soon.

the kids got sent home from school, i had to walk to get them cause the roads are flooded it was right up to my knees at the end of my road, it's going down now though

Banned

tracy013

the kids got sent home from school, i had to walk to get them cause the … the kids got sent home from school, i had to walk to get them cause the roads are flooded it was right up to my knees at the end of my road, it's going down now though

That's not good.

Banned

tracy013

the kids got sent home from school, i had to walk to get them cause the … the kids got sent home from school, i had to walk to get them cause the roads are flooded it was right up to my knees at the end of my road, it's going down now though

They were sent home due to Health and Safety, thankfully only 7 seven children were lost in the deluge on the way home.

No rain here since Wednesday morning

JDeal

They were sent home due to Health and Safety, thankfully only 7 seven … They were sent home due to Health and Safety, thankfully only 7 seven children were lost in the deluge on the way home.

lol yeah by 3 it had nearly cleared

I can't believe a few people in this thread have actually said it's been quite nice this week, proves what a crap summer it's been if a few days of sunshine and showers and windy weather is classed as good.

Today was first day of my daughters so called "Summer" holidays from school! What a joke!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions